Kiefer Sutherland in Fallout New Vegas

• Thread starter Kutt
  • Start date
In summary, Kiefer Sutherland is a famous actor known for his roles in movies and TV shows. He provided the voice for the character of J.E. Sawyer in Fallout New Vegas, which he was approached to do by Obsidian Entertainment. J.E. Sawyer is not a major character in the game, but does play a role in the storyline and can be found in the Mojave Outpost. Kiefer Sutherland has also appeared in other video games such as Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain and Call of Duty: World at War. J.E. Sawyer's character is not based on a real person, but was created by the developers at Obsidian Entertainment specifically for the game.
Kutt
I was playing Fallout New Vegas for the PC and saw some guy wandering the desert who looked so much like "24" actor Kiefer Sutherland, I had to take a screenshot and start showing it to people..

I wonder what business Jack Bauer had in the wasteland... :rofl:

FalloutKiefer_zpsd549b863.jpg

Physics news on Phys.org
He looks nothing like Kieffer Sutherland:
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQpIphdtw6Ywx65T4-LoDkEFYst4Sis9Jjp9nHUYcsF91kw-mcR.jpg
:confused:! I think you got Nevada sunstroke. He looks more like Hugo Weaving:http://www.moviewatchlist.com/cast_gallery/images/Hugo%20Weaving%20(8).jpg

1. Who is Kiefer Sutherland in Fallout New Vegas?

Kiefer Sutherland is a famous actor known for his roles in movies and TV shows such as "24" and "A Few Good Men". In Fallout New Vegas, he provided the voice for the character of J.E. Sawyer, who is a developer at Obsidian Entertainment.

2. How did Kiefer Sutherland get involved in Fallout New Vegas?

Kiefer Sutherland was approached by Obsidian Entertainment to provide the voice for the character of J.E. Sawyer. He was a fan of the Fallout series and was excited to be a part of the game.

3. Is Kiefer Sutherland's character important in Fallout New Vegas?

J.E. Sawyer's character is not a major character in the game, but he does play a role in the storyline. He can be found in the Mojave Outpost and gives the player various quests and information.

4. What other video games has Kiefer Sutherland appeared in?

In addition to Fallout New Vegas, Kiefer Sutherland has also provided the voice for characters in other video games such as Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain and Call of Duty: World at War.

5. Is Kiefer Sutherland's character based on a real person?

No, J.E. Sawyer's character is not based on a real person. He is a fictional character created specifically for the game by the developers at Obsidian Entertainment.