Which is most important to you? Family, Lover, or Friends?

In summary, Gale says that lovers are easier to be around because they're for having fun, and family relations are just forced.

The most important relationship to me is definitely

• Total voters
darkar
Which is most important to you? Family, Lover, or Friends?

Physics news on Phys.org
There is something "forced" what comes to family ... from this sort of a perspective, so the most precious of friends.

i picked lover, cause I'm always more comfortable around guys I'm seeing. for some reason, around friends, i always act a little differently than would be entirely comfortable, because I'm afraid of scaring them off. if its a romantic thing though, i can be myself... I'm just not as worried i guess.

Oh, and i think i actually would've chosen family, cause i really really value a good family... however, my family isn't very fond of me... but i think once I'm married and with children, there would be nothing more important to me.

I say lover is most important because, as Gale said, they're easier to be around. Friends are for doing stuff, so unless something is happening, friends really aren't that fun to be with. Lovers are for loving, so you can have fun with them regardless of what you're doing. Family relations are just forced; I don't even like the majority of my family.

My online friends :D.

Online friends lol. Personally I am a real jackass and family/friends are not important to me at all. Right now, since I am single, I wonder why :smile:, the most important person is me :biggrin: If I was with someone then she would definitely be the most important.

Darn, I sort of had to pick "friends" by default. I'm not close to my family, and don't currently have a lover (I'm still taking applications), so friends are the only ones left.

My kids right now are the most important and they are my best friends. I don't have a lover either, it's been so long, I don't remember what that was like.

mattmns said:
Online friends lol.

Why's that funny? :frown:

Question 1: What is the definition of "important" in this context?

In this context, "important" refers to the level of significance or value placed on family, lover, and friends in one's life.

Question 2: Can all three options - family, lover, and friends - be equally important?

It is possible for all three options to hold equal importance in a person's life. However, the level of importance may vary and can change over time.

Question 3: How can one determine which of the three options is most important to them?

Determining which option is most important can be a highly personal and subjective process. It may involve reflecting on one's values, priorities, and the role each option plays in their life.

Question 4: Is it necessary to prioritize one over the others?

It is not necessary to prioritize one over the others, as each option can bring different forms of fulfillment and support in one's life. It ultimately depends on the individual's personal preferences and circumstances.

Question 5: Can the importance of these options change over time?

Yes, the importance of family, lover, and friends can change over time as relationships evolve and life circumstances change. It is important to regularly reassess and adjust personal priorities as needed.