PF Member Photo Thread Archive

In summary: Some members also made jokes and teased each other. The conversation ended with one member finally sharing his photo and asking the others to go easy on the photoshopping.
  • #3,256
Here is one from a month ago. My girlfriends mom sewed me and my puppy matching shirts for my bday!

Attachments

• P3210004.JPG
    P3210004.JPG
    29.9 KB · Views: 718
Physics news on Phys.org
  • #3,257
Awwwwwrrr, Greg. It doesn't get more precious than that!

• #3,258
Oh Greg, that is so cute!

• #3,259
holler at greg

• #3,260
Thats very windows '98 Greg. I think i might get matching outfits made for me and my new pup.

• #3,261
I picked the clouds for the desktop on Win95/98.

Ditto to what MIH and Evo said. Very trendy, too. :biggrin:

• #3,262
Everytime I try to load a picture, it tells me that it is too big. How can I fix that to get one up? I tried this one website, but it kinda gave me a virus...So is there another solution?

• #3,263
mcknia07 said:
Everytime I try to load a picture, it tells me that it is too big. How can I fix that to get one up? I tried this one website, but it kinda gave me a virus...So is there another solution?

If you have some sort of picture editing software you can normally reduce the resolution of resize it to make it smaller.

• #3,264
This is a picture of me. It was one of my Senior pics :biggrin: and right after I cut my hair for Locks of Love :!)

Attachments

• it's me.jpg
    it's me.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 826
  • #3,265
Thanks Kurdt!

• #3,266
mcknia07 said:
This is a picture of me. It was one of my Senior pics :biggrin: and right after I cut my hair for Locks of Love :!)
Very pretty mckina! You must have had really long hair!

• #3,267
Evo said:
Very pretty mckina! You must have had really long hair!

Thank you, Evo!

Yes I did, I got, like, over a foot or more cut off, I think. It's so much lighter now, and not as many headaches either :biggrin:

• #3,268
Another lovely PF sister. We sure are lucky here.

• #3,269
Thank you Kurdt. My family just seems to be getting bigger and bigger every moment.

• #3,270
Here is one of me from last month.

Attachments

• Phantom_stikes_a_pose_sized640.jpg
    Phantom_stikes_a_pose_sized640.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 723
  • #3,271
settling a canine - feline dispute.

niencandy.JPG

Unfortunately Nientje died a few months later, this was taken last year. I had forgotten about this picture.

Last edited:
  • #3,272
Andre said:
settling a canine - feline dispute.

Unfortunately Nientje died a few months later, this was taken last year. I had forgotten about this picture.

Nice photo, Andre! Awwww, so nice to referee trans-species disputes!

Sorry to hear of the loss of your pet. Which one is Nientje?

• #3,273
Nientje is the black and white critter aged 17 at that time. The brown canine is Candy of my sister, a naugthy little dog.

• #3,274
Me with my chopped off hair and Paddington bear hard stare.

http://img93.imageshack.us/img93/176/newhairsx2.jpg [Broken]

Last edited by a moderator:
  • #3,275
I like it. Glad you didn't buzz it all off!

• #3,276
Beautiful eyes Kurdt!

I agree with MIH, it would seem weird for you to have short hair.

• #3,277
just graduated from berkeley

http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/3065/37028007018fzh9.jpg [Broken]

• #3,278
BryanP said:

[/URL]

congratulations! :smile:

• #3,279
thanks! :smile:

• #3,280
Kurdt said:
Me with my chopped off hair and Paddington bear hard stare.

I've cut my hair off too! Minse is even shorter than you now. hmmm...that's great since I don't have to spend so much time on brushing, washing and drying them!:wink:

• #3,281
BryanP said:

Congrats[/URL] Bryan!

• #3,282
Lisa! said:
I've cut my hair off too! Minse is even shorter than you now. hmmm...that's great since I don't have to spend so much time on brushing, washing and drying them!:wink:

I should have saved mine and sold it. There was enough to make a wig for someone who wanted a curly wig. I'm also enjoying the benefits of reduced fiddling time. I can now have two showers a week :biggrin:

• #3,283
Kurdt said:
I should have saved mine and sold it. There was enough to make a wig for someone who wanted a curly wig. I'm also enjoying the benefits of reduced fiddling time. I can now have two showers a week :biggrin:
You should have donated it. There is a charity that collects hair to make wigs for cancer patients, especially the children.

• #3,284
Evo said:
You should have donated it. There is a charity that collects hair to make wigs for cancer patients, especially the children.

I know I never thought about it until it was too late.

• #3,285
Kurdt said:
I'm also enjoying the benefits of reduced fiddling time. I can now have two showers a week :biggrin:

I guess people around you are also enjoying the benefits of it since you take 2 showers a week!:tongue2::smile:

• #3,286
Recent photo of mine...

• #3,287
Why was my attachment deleted? Did I commit an infraction? :confused:

• #3,288
I think you'd receive PM if you got an infraction. PM Greg and ask why he edited. Its probably to do with the recent software upgrade.

• #3,289
Reshma said:
Why was my attachment deleted? Did I commit an infraction? :confused:

Your hotness overloaded the servers. Thanks a LOT resham...

• #3,290
Kurdt said:
I think you'd receive PM if you got an infraction. PM Greg and ask why he edited. Its probably to do with the recent software upgrade.
Apparently, Greg is too busy to respond...:smile:
Cyrus said:
Your hotness overloaded the servers. Thanks a LOT resham...
That's very flattering to hear...but I can surely say I did not cause the server problems...:tongue:

Anyways, here is the pic...I hope it uploads properly. :redface:
http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q71/reshma_b85/DSC04749.jpg

<h2>1. What is the purpose of the PF Member Photo Thread Archive?</h2><p>The PF Member Photo Thread Archive is a collection of photos submitted by members of the Physics Forums community. It serves as a way for members to share their personal photos and get to know each other better.</p><h2>2. How can I submit my photos to the PF Member Photo Thread Archive?</h2><p>To submit your photos to the PF Member Photo Thread Archive, you can simply post them in the designated thread on the Physics Forums website. Make sure to follow the guidelines and rules set by the moderators.</p><h2>3. Are there any restrictions on the types of photos that can be submitted?</h2><p>Yes, there are some restrictions on the types of photos that can be submitted to the PF Member Photo Thread Archive. Photos must be appropriate for all ages and should not contain any offensive or inappropriate content.</p><h2>4. Can I use photos from the PF Member Photo Thread Archive for my own personal use?</h2><p>No, the photos in the PF Member Photo Thread Archive are the property of the members who submitted them. You may not use them for any personal or commercial purposes without the permission of the original owner.</p><h2>5. Is there a limit to the number of photos I can submit to the PF Member Photo Thread Archive?</h2><p>There is no specific limit on the number of photos you can submit, but please be considerate and avoid spamming the thread with multiple photos. Quality over quantity is appreciated.</p>

1. What is the purpose of the PF Member Photo Thread Archive?

The PF Member Photo Thread Archive is a collection of photos submitted by members of the Physics Forums community. It serves as a way for members to share their personal photos and get to know each other better.

2. How can I submit my photos to the PF Member Photo Thread Archive?

To submit your photos to the PF Member Photo Thread Archive, you can simply post them in the designated thread on the Physics Forums website. Make sure to follow the guidelines and rules set by the moderators.

3. Are there any restrictions on the types of photos that can be submitted?

Yes, there are some restrictions on the types of photos that can be submitted to the PF Member Photo Thread Archive. Photos must be appropriate for all ages and should not contain any offensive or inappropriate content.

4. Can I use photos from the PF Member Photo Thread Archive for my own personal use?

No, the photos in the PF Member Photo Thread Archive are the property of the members who submitted them. You may not use them for any personal or commercial purposes without the permission of the original owner.

5. Is there a limit to the number of photos I can submit to the PF Member Photo Thread Archive?

There is no specific limit on the number of photos you can submit, but please be considerate and avoid spamming the thread with multiple photos. Quality over quantity is appreciated.