She looked at me like *I* was the crazy one

• Thread starter DaveC426913
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation was about a wife needing to get home to take some Tylenol and pee, and the husband advising her to reconsider. They then discuss the phrase "take a pee" and how it doesn't make sense, with one person wondering if anyone on a game show has ever said "I'd like to take a 'p'". The conversation then turns to the game show Wheel of Fortune and the concept of buying vowels. The conversation ends with someone making a joke about competing with another person named Pengy.
DaveC426913
Gold Member
On the way home in the car, my wife informed me that she needs to get home to take some Tylenol and pee.

I strongly advised her to reconsider.

Physics news on Phys.org
There you go, Dave! Get with the program.

when i read the title i thought this is going to be a thread like this one

she should be fine, it's alcohol you have to worry about.

I've never understood why people say "take a pee". Clearly, you leave a pee.

lisab said:
I've never understood why people say "take a pee". Clearly, you leave a pee.

I don't take a pee but I just pee.

I wonder if anyone on Jeopardy ever said "I'd like to take a "p".

Waiter I would like to have a bowl of chicken soup...On second thought hold up that chicken and make it pea. Old old old

zoobyshoe said:
I wonder if anyone on Jeopardy ever said "I'd like to take a "p".

I think you mean Wheel of Fortune. :smile:

jtbell said:
I think you mean Wheel of Fortune. :smile:
That's right.

zoobyshoe said:
That's right.

...in the form of a question please...

DaveC426913 said:
...in the form of a question please...
May I go pee?

Contestants get the p for free. They have to buy the vowels. That sounds suspicious to me.

edward said:
Contestants get the p for free. They have to buy the vowels. That sounds suspicious to me.

So, p is free but vowel movements are not...

DaveC426913 said:
So, p is free but vowel movements are not...

:biggrin:

This thread is really silly, however, it made me smile, way to go Dave... and the rest of the peanut gallery.

Are you competing with Pengy ? :biggrin:

Rhody...

To 'p' or not to 'p'
that is the question.

1. What does the phrase "she looked at me like I was the crazy one" mean?

The phrase "she looked at me like I was the crazy one" is a common expression used to describe a situation where someone is being judged or criticized for their behavior or beliefs. It suggests that the person being looked at is being perceived as irrational or strange by the person doing the looking.

2. Is the phrase "she looked at me like I was the crazy one" meant to be taken literally?

No, the phrase is not meant to be taken literally. It is a figure of speech that conveys a feeling or emotion rather than a literal description of a person's actions or facial expressions.

3. What are some possible reasons why someone might look at another person like they are crazy?

There are many reasons why someone might look at another person like they are crazy. It could be because the person is behaving in a strange manner, has unusual beliefs or opinions, or is doing something that goes against societal norms. It could also be a result of miscommunication or misunderstanding between the two people.

4. How should someone respond if they feel they are being looked at like they are crazy?

If someone feels like they are being looked at like they are crazy, the best response is to remain calm and try to understand why the other person is reacting that way. It may be helpful to communicate and clarify any misunderstandings or to simply ignore the judgmental behavior and move on.

5. Is the phrase "she looked at me like I was the crazy one" always negative?

No, the phrase can be used in both negative and positive contexts. It depends on the tone and intention behind the look. In some situations, it may be used playfully or affectionately between friends or family members. However, when used in a negative context, it can be hurtful and demeaning.