Brain Teaser: A Novel Without "Ease"?

• Thread starter wolram
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Brain
In summary: So the clue is asking for a novel written in 1939 without the letter *E*, and is possibly a well-known bestseller.
wolram
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
A novel with no (ease)? anyone.

Physics news on Phys.org
How many letters wollie?

And is that the exact clue, with "ease" in parentheses? And I hope the "anyone" is not a part of the clue...

Gokul43201 said:
How many letters wollie?

And is that the exact clue, with "ease" in parentheses? And I hope the "anyone" is not a part of the clue...

It is 6 letters, the parenthesieare mine ,and i have trimed the clue down to the bones. anyone is not part of the clue .

Oh no! No trimming/modification allowed! Let's have the exact clue wollie - they're hard enough without the trimming.

:cry: I do not have the crossword with me, the only other thing i can remember is 1939.

Am I all alone in not knowing what the heck is going on?

I'm with Gokul on this one. You have to find the whole clue and give it to us straight across. There's pretty much only one way to solve the one that you gave us, and it doesn't work.

Danger said:
I'm with Gokul on this one. You have to find the whole clue and give it to us straight across. There's pretty much only one way to solve the one that you gave us, and it doesn't work.

Well, i have worked out that it must be a novel written in 1939, with no
ease, E's, rest? did anyone write a best seller in 1939 about any such, it
would have to be well known or (different) some how.

:rofl: Found it, anyone else looking? it was written by an E reg Beatle.

Gadsby is 6 letters

Gokul43201 said:
Gadsby is 6 letters

It is, who would have thought that a novel could be wrote without the use of *E*.

1. What is "Brain Teaser: A Novel Without "Ease"?"

"Brain Teaser: A Novel Without "Ease" is a novel written by an unknown author that has gained popularity for its complex and challenging plot."

2. Is "Brain Teaser: A Novel Without "Ease" a difficult read?

Yes, "Brain Teaser: A Novel Without "Ease" is known for its challenging plot and requires a lot of critical thinking from the reader.

3. Is there a specific genre for "Brain Teaser: A Novel Without "Ease"?

There is no specific genre for "Brain Teaser: A Novel Without "Ease". It incorporates elements of mystery, thriller, and psychological fiction.

4. Are there any clues or hints given in "Brain Teaser: A Novel Without "Ease"?

Yes, there are subtle clues and hints scattered throughout the novel that help the reader piece together the complex plot. However, they are not obvious and require careful attention to detail.

5. Is there a definitive answer or solution to "Brain Teaser: A Novel Without "Ease"?

No, the author has intentionally left the ending open to interpretation, allowing readers to come up with their own conclusions and solutions.