Funniest episode of Friends?

• Thread starter Rothiemurchus
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Friends
In summary, the conversation discusses the funniest episode of the TV show "Friends" and compares it to other comedy shows like "Seinfeld", "Married with Children", and "Malcolm in the Middle". Some people prefer "Friends" for its more relatable and light-hearted humor, while others find shows like "Seinfeld" to have a more sophisticated and clever humor. The conversation also touches on the controversy of the actors' salaries and the possibility that scientists may not find "Friends" to be humorous.
Rothiemurchus
Funniest episode of "Friends?"

Which episode of the tv programme Friends did you like best and why?
Who is the best actor/actress on Friends? Should the stars of Friends have been paid so much money?

Physics news on Phys.org
To be honest, I have never laughed out loud to an episode of friends. It was a bad version of Seinfeld...now Seinfeld, on the other hand, is classic.

I have to agree with my boy cyrus on this one.

I can't stand Seinfeld!
Maybe scientists,in general,don't like Friends - characters too childish perhaps?

Last edited:
The humor is, 'stupid humor' Singing songs like smelly cat...right okay.

Seinfeld though, had great situational commedy. It's a more sophisticated humor than friends. Most younger people like friends over seinfeld because they just don't 'get' the jokes in seinfeld.

I mean, come on, this is priceless!

U117.jpg

Last edited:
friends has those mediate jokes, which might make u smile a bit, but won't make u lose your breath out of laughter.

good shows: Seinfeld, married with children, malcolm in the middle,couples, there are more, though I am short of memory

malcolm in the middle that show is FUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNY

I rather like frasier.

Seen all episodes of Friends and I find it quite amusing. Not sure which episode though. I like Monica and Chandler =)

1. What is the funniest episode of Friends?

The funniest episode of Friends is subjective and varies from person to person. However, some popular choices among fans include "The One With the Embryos" (Season 4, Episode 12), "The One Where Everybody Finds Out" (Season 5, Episode 14), and "The One Where Ross Got High" (Season 6, Episode 9).

2. Who is the funniest character in Friends?

Again, this is subjective and depends on personal preferences. However, many fans consider Chandler Bing to be the funniest character on the show.

3. What makes an episode of Friends funny?

The humor in Friends is often a combination of witty one-liners, physical comedy, and relatable situations. The chemistry between the characters and their comedic timing also adds to the humor of the show.

4. Are there any recurring jokes in the funniest episode of Friends?

Yes, there are several recurring jokes that are often featured in the funniest episodes of Friends. These include Ross's love for dinosaurs, Joey's catchphrase "How you doin'?", and Monica's competitiveness.

5. Can you recommend any other shows that have a similar humor to Friends?

If you enjoy the humor in Friends, you may also enjoy shows like How I Met Your Mother, The Big Bang Theory, and New Girl. These shows also feature a group of friends navigating through life together with plenty of comedic moments.