Do you have close PF friends?

• Thread starter turbo
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Friends
In summary, Astro has nice friends, but he would like to meet Chi. Chi has better mountains closer. Other PF friends that Astro can't lose are Evo, Drizzle (Gad), Rhody, Danger, Zoobie, MIH, Pooh, and Mr. Borkowski. Borek has been friendly to Astro, and my wife has a decorated pasteboard box that she keeps all her little keepsakes in. Rhody is Astro's PF friend that is as close to him as Tsu is close to Ivan. virtual conferences don't count, and my wife has kicked me out of chat multiple times because "some people" expected me to be there.

Moonbear said:
Do you do contra dancing too?
No, but I would try it. I'm pro contra dancing.

Physics news on Phys.org

Jimmy Snyder said:
No, but I would try it. I'm pro contra dancing.

LOL! I'd be willing to try the English Country Dancing if it corresponded with a visit too. Maybe some other NJans will admit they're from NJ and join us too if we met up for that.

I used to feel "closer" to some PF members a long time ago when I was on here everyday. I still care about them but since I have not been around much I can't honestly say I still feel as "close". Some of those people are unfortunately not around anymore. And some people *cough*Danger*cough* seem to have similar trouble finding time for PF.

There are a lot of great people here, I doubt I could list them all, and I have never had the privilege of meeting any of them unfortunately.

<h2>1. What is the definition of a "close PF friend"?</h2><p>A close PF friend is someone who shares a strong bond with you and supports you in your personal and professional growth. They are someone you can confide in and rely on for emotional and practical support.</p><h2>2. How do you determine if someone is a close PF friend?</h2><p>Determining if someone is a close PF friend is subjective and can vary from person to person. However, some common indicators include mutual trust, open communication, and a strong sense of understanding and empathy towards each other.</p><h2>3. Can you have more than one close PF friend?</h2><p>Yes, it is possible to have multiple close PF friends. Different individuals can fulfill different aspects of a close friendship, and it is not uncommon to have a small circle of close PF friends.</p><h2>4. How do close PF friendships benefit us?</h2><p>Close PF friendships provide a sense of belonging, support, and companionship. They can also help us navigate through challenges, provide different perspectives, and boost our mental and emotional well-being.</p><h2>5. How do you maintain a close PF friendship?</h2><p>Maintaining a close PF friendship requires effort and communication from both parties. It is essential to make time for each other, be honest and understanding, and show appreciation and support for one another.</p>

1. What is the definition of a "close PF friend"?

A close PF friend is someone who shares a strong bond with you and supports you in your personal and professional growth. They are someone you can confide in and rely on for emotional and practical support.

2. How do you determine if someone is a close PF friend?

Determining if someone is a close PF friend is subjective and can vary from person to person. However, some common indicators include mutual trust, open communication, and a strong sense of understanding and empathy towards each other.

3. Can you have more than one close PF friend?

Yes, it is possible to have multiple close PF friends. Different individuals can fulfill different aspects of a close friendship, and it is not uncommon to have a small circle of close PF friends.

4. How do close PF friendships benefit us?

Close PF friendships provide a sense of belonging, support, and companionship. They can also help us navigate through challenges, provide different perspectives, and boost our mental and emotional well-being.

5. How do you maintain a close PF friendship?

Maintaining a close PF friendship requires effort and communication from both parties. It is essential to make time for each other, be honest and understanding, and show appreciation and support for one another.