Share Your Delicious Food Photos!

In summary, the conversation includes a discussion about a food thread and a photo of a delicious Oreo Cream Cheeze Cake. The person who shared the photo was not aware of the existing food thread and asked if it could be deleted. The other person jokingly mentions their fading powers.
sourlemon
Being a pig that I am, can't help but notice that we don't have a food thread Feel free to share your dinner/lunch/breakfast :)

Oreo Cream Cheeze Cake (one of my late night dinner from a few months back :!))
176.JPG
174.JPG

It was as delicious as it looks!

Physics news on Phys.org
Thanks Lisa. I didn't see that. I was only looking in the photo section. Do you have the power to delete this thread or do I have to inform one of the mod?

sourlemon said:
Thanks Lisa. I didn't see that. I was only looking in the photo section. Do you have the power to delete this thread or do I have to inform one of the mod?

No, my powers fade as soon as I leave the forest.

lisab said:
No, my powers fade as soon as I leave the forest.

I suppose you can't bundle your power up and send it over the internet huh? :frown:

1. What is the purpose of sharing food photos?

The purpose of sharing food photos is to share your food experiences with others and inspire them to try new dishes or recipes. It can also be a way to document your own culinary journey and memories.

2. How can I take good food photos?

To take good food photos, make sure to have good lighting, use a clean and simple background, and arrange the food in an aesthetically pleasing way. Also, experiment with different angles and try to capture the textures and colors of the food.

3. Is it important to edit food photos before sharing?

Editing food photos can enhance the colors and make the dish look more appetizing. However, it is not necessary and some people prefer to share unedited photos for a more authentic representation of the food.

4. Can I share photos of any type of food?

Yes, you can share photos of any type of food. However, it is important to be respectful of cultural or dietary restrictions and to provide any necessary context or information about the dish.

5. Are there any copyright concerns when sharing food photos?

It is always important to give credit to the original source of the recipe or dish when sharing food photos. If you are using someone else's recipe, make sure to ask for permission and give credit. Additionally, be aware of any trademarks or logos in the photo that may require permission for use.