Organic Chemistry of Bruice 5th edition problem

In summary, the 5th edition of Bruice's Organic Chemistry has been updated with new chapters and examples, making it a comprehensive and accessible textbook for beginners. The problems in the book range from simple to complex, providing a gradual learning experience. It covers all major topics in the subject and comes with additional online resources and study materials.
yellow_river
Hi everyone,
I bought the book online, so now I'm waiting for its delivering. But I have to submit the homework assignments for credit. Could anybody who have the Organic Chemistry of Bruice 5th edition, please post the question of these problems for me? Thank you soooooooooooooo much !

*page 67: 68, 69, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76
*page 68: 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 84
*page 69: 85, 86, 87, 89, 90, 91
*page 58: 92

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
I've got the 4th ed; is that of help?

To Cesium: Thank you for your concern. But I'm afraid that the order of homework problems maybe be messed up between 4th and 5th. :(

1. What makes the 5th edition of Bruice's Organic Chemistry different from previous editions?

The 5th edition of Bruice's Organic Chemistry has been updated with the latest research and discoveries in the field of organic chemistry. It includes new chapters on topics such as green chemistry and bioorganic chemistry, as well as updated examples and practice problems.

2. Is the 5th edition of Bruice's Organic Chemistry suitable for beginners?

While the 5th edition of Bruice's Organic Chemistry is a comprehensive textbook, it is also suitable for beginners. It provides a thorough introduction to the fundamentals of organic chemistry, making it accessible for students with little to no prior knowledge of the subject.

3. Are the problems in the 5th edition of Bruice's Organic Chemistry challenging?

The problems in the 5th edition of Bruice's Organic Chemistry are designed to challenge students and test their understanding of key concepts. They range from simpler problems to more complex ones, allowing students to gradually build their problem-solving skills.

4. Does the 5th edition of Bruice's Organic Chemistry cover all major topics in the subject?

Yes, the 5th edition of Bruice's Organic Chemistry covers all major topics in the subject, including structure and bonding, functional groups, stereochemistry, and reaction mechanisms. It also includes new chapters on important topics such as green chemistry and bioorganic chemistry.

5. Does the 5th edition of Bruice's Organic Chemistry come with additional learning resources?

Yes, the 5th edition of Bruice's Organic Chemistry includes access to online resources such as practice problems and quizzes, as well as interactive animations and videos to enhance the learning experience. It also comes with a solutions manual for instructors and a study guide for students.