Latex Stopped Working - Forum Problem?

• LaTeX
  • Thread starter jostpuur
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Latex
In summary, there are a few potential reasons why your latex may not be working on the forum, including technical issues with the forum software, internet connection problems, or errors in your code. To fix the issue, you can try refreshing the page, clearing your browser's cache, or using a different browser. It's also important to note that most forums have a limit on the amount of latex that can be used, so it's best to check the guidelines or reach out to the moderators for more information. Additionally, not all forums support the use of latex, so it's important to check before using it. To format your latex properly on the forum, make sure to use the correct syntax and formatting, and avoid using special characters or symbols
jostpuur
All latex stopped working! I see the text "click to see latex code for this image" everywhere around the forums. I cannot know if something went wrong with my browser, or if this is a temporary problem with forum software, so I wrote this post to find out. Do others have the same problem now?

Physics news on Phys.org
testing testing [tex]3-4=5/a^!2[/tex]

We are currently working to get latex working on the blogs, errors should be temporary.

This is a [tex]\LaTeX[/tex] test.

1. Why is my latex not working on the forum?

There could be several reasons why your latex has stopped working on the forum. It could be due to a technical issue with the forum software, a problem with your internet connection, or an error in your latex code.

2. How can I fix the issue with my latex not showing up on the forum?

To fix this issue, you can try refreshing the page, clearing your browser's cache, or using a different browser. If the problem persists, you can reach out to the forum's technical support team for assistance.

3. Is there a limit to the amount of latex I can use on the forum?

Most forums have a limit on the amount of latex that can be used in a single post or comment. If you are trying to use a large amount of latex, it may not show up properly. It is best to check the forum's guidelines or reach out to the forum moderators for more information.

4. Can I use any type of latex on the forum?

Not all forums support the use of latex. It is important to check the forum's guidelines or ask the moderators before using latex. Additionally, some forums may only support certain versions of latex, so it is best to double check before posting.

5. How can I format my latex properly on the forum?

To ensure that your latex displays correctly on the forum, make sure to use the proper syntax and formatting. Also, avoid using special characters or symbols that may not be supported. You can also use a latex editor to check for any errors before posting on the forum.