Should I Focus on C Programming or Analog Electronics First?

• Thread starter SuperMiguel
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Fun
In summary, the speaker is starting their electronics studies in school after completing their prerequisites. They have experience with Arduino and some AVR, but their C programming and analog electronics knowledge is limited. They are wondering if they should work on their C programming or read "The Art of Electronics" to improve their analog skills. The response suggests doing both.
SuperMiguel
So finally ima start my true electronics studies at school i finish my calcs, my physics and all the prerequisites to get into the EE program.. So i have play with arduino from turning on an LED on to building a small robot. Also i done a bit of straight AVR but not much, so my C programming is not that great also the only analog electronics i have done is playing with the 555 and few basic things...

So should i go ahead and start working on my C programming or finally read "The art of electronics" and learn analog?

Thanks

Engineering news on Phys.org
SuperMiguel said:
So finally ima start my true electronics studies at school i finish my calcs, my physics and all the prerequisites to get into the EE program.. So i have play with arduino from turning on an LED on to building a small robot. Also i done a bit of straight AVR but not much, so my C programming is not that great also the only analog electronics i have done is playing with the 555 and few basic things...

So should i go ahead and start working on my C programming or finally read "The art of electronics" and learn analog?

Thanks

Do both! Good work.

What is the meaning of "Finally the fun starts =)"?

The phrase "Finally the fun starts =)" is often used to express excitement or anticipation for something fun or enjoyable that is about to begin.

What kind of situations would warrant saying "Finally the fun starts =)"?

This phrase is commonly used in a variety of situations, such as the start of a vacation, the beginning of a party or event, the start of a new project or adventure, or even the start of a new phase in life.

Is "Finally the fun starts =)" always used in a positive context?

While this phrase is typically used in a positive and enthusiastic manner, it can also be used sarcastically or ironically to express disappointment or frustration with a situation that was expected to be fun but turned out to be disappointing or unpleasant.

Can the phrase "Finally the fun starts =)" be used in a professional setting?

The use of this phrase may not be appropriate in a formal or professional setting, as it is a more casual expression typically used among friends or in informal situations.

Are there any similar phrases to "Finally the fun starts =)"?

Some similar phrases that express excitement or anticipation for something to begin include "Let the fun begin", "Here we go!", and "This is where the fun starts".