PF Member Photo Thread Archive

In summary: Some members also made jokes and teased each other. The conversation ended with one member finally sharing his photo and asking the others to go easy on the photoshopping.
  • #1,506
And here is my winter outfit. I don't have to worry about frostbite until the temperature gets below 25°F (-4°C), although when it's sunny and no wind -10°F (-23°C) is not too bad. :biggrin:

It's a long term adaptation.

Attachments

• Astro snow.jpg
    Astro snow.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 1,114
Physics news on Phys.org
  • #1,507
Astronuc said:
And here is my winter outfit. I don't have to worry about frostbite until the temperature gets below 25°F (-4°C), although when it's sunny and no wind -10°F (-23°C) is not too bad. :biggrin:

It's a long term adaptation.

Thats true testament of manliness. I respect you. :eek:

• #1,508
Evo said:
Oooh, this has been a good day. :tongue2: Such a cutie. :!) Are you sure you're not boring? :wink:

Yep, I'm sure. But are you sure you can't change? :wink:

Attachments

• 100_0183.JPG
    100_0183.JPG
    3.7 KB · Views: 647
  • 100_0184.JPG
    100_0184.JPG
    2.9 KB · Views: 644
  • #1,509
Thats true testament of manliness.
No, I am just crazy or I'm not entirely human. My friends keep wondering. :biggrin:

Actually, an incredible story of adaptation is the swimmer Lynne Cox - she swam the Bering Strait and apparently in the waters of Antarctica. Now that's impressive, and IIRC, no man has been able to match it. :biggrin:

http://www.harcourtbooks.com/AuthorInterviews/bookinterview_Cox.asp

Last edited by a moderator:
  • #1,510
What great photos Astronuc, jeebus, The S-Ape, and Integral!

• #1,511
Jeebus said:
Yep, I'm sure. But are you sure you can't change? :wink:
I'm afraid I may be permanently boring. :frown:

But keep the cute pictures coming. :tongue2:

• #1,512
Evo said:
I'm afraid I may be permanently boring. :frown:

But keep the cute pictures coming. :tongue2:

Prom is coming up next week Saturday. If I don't have any picturs till then, you will be able to see me really dressed up. :smile:

• #1,513
Evo said:
You can have the sweater, I'll take what's inside!
Sounds good to me. I'm sure that he's a very nice fellow, but he's just too damned ugly for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • #1,514
Jeebus said:
I'm back and looking better than ever.

Dude, I have all your albums. "Wonderwall" was such a great song. :biggrin:

• #1,515
Danger said:
Sounds good to me. I'm sure that he's a very nice fellow, but he's just too damned ugly for me.

Had you said anything else, I would have been concerned about some of your choices is live.
Where the hell did that last sentence come from? I didn't write it. In fact, I'm having trouble trying to read it. :confused:

• #1,516
Check out the last edited by...
at the bottom

• #1,517
Huckleberry said:
Check out the last edited by...
at the bottom
What the hell is that old fart doing sneaking around inside my posts?! Is nothing sacred? GREG! HELP! :eek:

Thanks, Huck. It's nice to know somebody's got my 6.

• #1,518
No propblem.
I think the last two words are supposed to be 'in life.'
:biggrin: I'm trying to imagine you coming across that line and being like, "Am I going crazy? This defies causality. I must be dreaming." :zzz:

• #1,519
Huckleberry said:
"Am I going crazy? This defies causality. I must be dreaming." :zzz:
All of which, unfortunately, are commonplace occurrences in my everyday life. :rolleyes:

• #1,520
Danger said:
Had you said anything else, I would have been concerned about some of your choices in life.

• #1,521
Danger said:
What the hell is that old fart doing sneaking around inside my posts?! Is nothing sacred? GREG! HELP! :eek:

Thanks, Huck. It's nice to know somebody's got my 6.

OPPS! I fixed, you may not realize this but the edit button is right next to and same color as the reply button. It is not infrequent that I hit the wrong button. It IS infrequent that I fail to catch it before actually posting. :blushing:

• #1,522
Integral said:
OPPS! I fixed, you may not realize this but the edit button is right next to and same color as the reply button. It is not infrequent that I hit the wrong button. It IS infrequent that I fail to catch it before actually posting. :blushing:
I've done it before. :redface:

• #1,523
Integral said:
I know that on my own posts, the 'edit' and 'quote' are like that. Somehow, I figured that an official's setup would be different, like maybe a different screen for editing other people's stuff. No matter. And I'm glad you screwed it up; things were getting a bit grim until then. :biggrin:

• #1,524
Ok, I guess the main difference is that my edit button works on ALL posts. I have to be real careful. History has known mentors to hit edit instead of quote. then proceed to delete most of the original before realizing their error.

Hey! I just realized what you called me.. what 'd you mean "old fart" you aint such a young stinker yourself!

• #1,525
Integral said:
Hey! I just realized what you called me..
Slowing of the reflexes is a textbook symptom... :tongue:

• #1,526
Danger said:
The real me, or the avatar?

Incidentally, yet another of my worthy adversaries turns out to be young enough to be my kid. Nice to find out what you look like though. It's weird that even after seeing the photos, I still have preformed mental images of what I surmised from people's posts. So you're still an old fart with a massive collection of Girl Scout cookies as far as I'm concerned. :tongue: And Moonbear's still blonde in my head, despite the merkin.
The real you though I think I have come across a person or two that look like your avatar too.
Because of your personality I had the impression that you were younger, but I guess that's the part that counts... until senility hits at least. ;-p

SOS said:
Wow -- How did I miss TheStatutoryApe's pic? Like Huck--not too young, not too old, just right said Mama Bear.
:blushing: thank you

And I'm sorry Evo, Danger prematurely aging me appearantly effected my sight and I didn't notice the attachment option so I just linked the image from my myspace account.

• #1,527
TheStatutoryApe said:
The real you though I think I have come across a person or two that look like your avatar too.
At least, unlike some, the avatar really is me. Luckily, I can clean up a bit when I have to.

TheStatutoryApe said:
And I'm sorry Evo, Danger prematurely aging me appearantly effected my sight and I didn't notice the attachment option so I just linked the image from my myspace account.
Yup; anybody who thinks that grey hair isn't contagious just needs to spend a bit of time with me. :biggrin:

• #1,528
DSC01352.jpg

The one on the right.

• #1,529
TheStatutoryApe said:
http://g.myspace.com/00056/96/84/56364869_l.jpg
Whoa, TheStatutoryApe is gorgeous. :tongue2:

• #1,532
hey your incisting I am not good looking?
lol

• #1,533
Evo said:
Whoa, TheStatutoryApe is gorgeous. :tongue2:
:blushing:

• #1,534
Zygotic Embryo said:
hey your incisting I am not good looking?
lol
OMG, I missed you! You're adorable! (bad Evo :redface: )

Is that your brother in the picture with you?

• #1,535
Went to the alpha list.
SOS is gorgeous. And ofcourse everyone is well aware of how beautiful the Evo and Evochilde are.
MIH is very pretty.
It seems that all the PF ladies are beautiful.

• #1,536
Evo said:
Another good looking guy! :approve: Welcome to PF vincentm!
Thank you, your not bad looking your self ^_^ One more here.
http://www.imagebarrel.com/img/05/122/03/Picture001.png

Last edited:
  • #1,537
TheStatutoryApe said:
Went to the alpha list.
SOS is gorgeous. And ofcourse everyone is well aware of how beautiful the Evo and Evochilde are.
MIH is very pretty.
awww.. we love TheStatuatoryApe! How old are you sweet-pea? You bring out the Mary Kay LeTourneau in me! :biggrin: I'm not as spry as I used to be, but when I get my hip replacement, you better look out, sonny boy! :wink:

• #1,538
TheStatutoryApe said:
Went to the alpha list.
MIH is very pretty.
We're all identical twins. :tongue2:

Math Is Hard said:
awww.. we love TheStatuatoryApe! How old are you sweet-pea? You bring out the Mary Kay LeTourneau in me! I'm not as spry as I used to be, but when I get my hip replacement, you better look out, sonny boy!
Back you hussy! (whacks MIH with my cane) I saw him first! With my new turbo powered walker I'll leave you in my dust! :devil:

• #1,539
I've always liked older women. ;-)
I'm 26.

• #1,540
TheStatutoryApe said:
I've always liked older women. ;-)
I'm 26.
That's it, he's MINE! :tongue2: