Happy 2007. Don't watch this video

In summary, the conversation includes jokes about predicting a bad year, a loud video, a scary video, and Marlon's potential future acting projects. Marlon also mentions his busy schedule with his PhD program.
marlon
! Don't watch this !

HAPPY 2007

from marlon

Physics news on Phys.org
So you're predicting a bad year?

Kurdt said:
So you're predicting a bad year?

Nope , an exciting year !

marlon

Geeze, that was loud, glad I did not have my headphones on, I would have been temporarily deaf!

You're very bad...hehe

An old item in a new package :)

Marlon, your a jerk.

cyrusabdollahi said:
Marlon, your a jerk.

and a happy 2007 to you too...hahahahahaaaaaaa ...

marlon

I wasn't scared! :smile:

EmilK said:
An old item in a new package :)

Exactly. One of them was really scary, though. I would post the link, but I don't have it anymore. It's about leading a point with your mouse through a labyrinth without touching the walls. You go on for about 4 levels or so, and when you reach then end, an ugly witch goes full-screen and yells at you. :biggrin:

I thought the best part was when she removed all of her clothes and danced around the room.

{smurk} I didn't watch it.:approve:

marlon said:
HAPPY 2007

from marlon

Marlon, I did not know you played yourself in youtube horror clips :)

arildno said:
I wasn't scared! :smile:

See what happens when one looses one's faith in the teachings of religion? ;)

Whenever anyone says "Watch this" or "Don't watch this" I instinctively hit the mute button and drag the window so that only the top third of the frame is visible. Then I put cheesecloth over the monitor, and I stand back about 15 feet.

So nyah nyah. Didn't scare me!

Ivan Seeking said:
I thought the best part was when she removed all of her clothes and danced around the room.

:rofl:

ok, on some people this stuff just doesn't work

marlon

Chi Meson said:
Whenever anyone says "Watch this" or "Don't watch this" I instinctively hit the mute button and drag the window so that only the top third of the frame is visible. Then I put cheesecloth over the monitor, and I stand back about 15 feet.

So nyah nyah. Didn't scare me!

WOW

Talking about "living in terror".

marlon

! Don't watch this !
OK! :biggrin:

My reaction was abit.

This could be interesting...WTF! is that...

In no way was i scared. My heart rate at no point had risen.

whitay said:
In no way was i scared.

Why are you trying so hard to convince us of that ?

My heart rate at no point had risen.
Proof ?

marlon

A blind date, eh?

whitay said:
In no way was i scared. My heart rate at no point had risen.

Ooooh! The Chosen One!
:biggrin:

Last edited:
When are you making another movie, Marlon? You were really good in Remembrance.

Math Is Hard said:
When are you making another movie, Marlon? You were really good in Remembrance.

Well, it's been a bit quiet because my damned phd requires too much time. i have no projects coming up for the next month but maybe in march or april i can start doing some new "acting" in a student movie. That is normally the period where students have to make projects for school, so...

Thanks for asking

marlon

I'm still waiting for Marlon's release of Bohemian Rhapsody, staring Marlon - in character for each voice.

Ivan Seeking said:
I'm still waiting for Marlon's release of Bohemian Rhapsody, staring Marlon - in character for each voice.

Trust me, i haven't forgotten about that. I just need some time to search for the material and prepare myself. These things usually take a lot of time to complete : finding good source material, preparing the lines and sketch, editing the footage etc etc. It's just that the phd uses some much of my time. But don't worry, i will not let you down on this one.

greets
marlon

Oh, don't worry about that silly Ph.D. thingy. I want to be entertained! :biggrin:

Ivan Seeking said:
Oh, don't worry about that silly Ph.D. thingy. I want to be entertained! :biggrin:

:rofl:

No problem. How much can you pay ? That Beverly Hills mansion does not come cheap, you know ...

marlon

What is the video "Happy 2007. Don't watch this video" about?

The video is a prank video that was popular in 2007. It features a man making silly faces and dancing to music while a warning message tells viewers not to watch the video.

Why is the video titled "Happy 2007"?

The video was created and uploaded in 2007, likely as a humorous way to celebrate the new year.

Why are people advised not to watch the video?

The warning in the video is likely meant to be a joke, as there is nothing inappropriate or harmful in the video itself.

Is there any significance or hidden meaning behind the video?

No, the video is simply meant to be a fun and silly clip to entertain viewers.

Why was the video popular in 2007?

At the time, prank videos and humorous internet content were gaining popularity, and this video fit into that trend. It also gained attention through word of mouth and social media sharing.