Hello from LogicalAtheist

• Thread starter LogicalAtheist
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Hello
The only time I committ an ad hominem is when the person is downright out of their element. One can't allow a religious person to speak on science. They're drowning in mythology, how dare they speak a word refuting truth.

There are exceptions. Some people are religious for family or traditional reasons, not because they're truly warped.

Your statement was simply a misunderstanding, it's a common one too. Why? Because truth has one enemy. Falsity.

While falsity is certainly being killed off one by one, it'll be a while. I do my part and spread truth and kill falsity.

Physics news on Phys.org
Yep keep actin' immature.

Me? You are acting like a child and you have graduated from college and are most likely in your 30's. I am probably half your age!

Ok if you INSIST there is proof that evolution happened where as you still haven't given any real proof say it did happen. Did a lifeform just pop up outta nowhere and begin to evolve? No if intelligent life came from evolution it was by gods will and the life he created.

Originally posted by Nicool003
Me? You are acting like a child and you have graduated from college and are most likely in your 30's. I am probably half your age!

Ok if you INSIST there is proof that evolution happened where as you still haven't given any real proof say it did happen. Did a lifeform just pop up outta nowhere and begin to evolve? No if intelligent life came from evolution it was by gods will and the life he created.

Welp people. Here we have it. The classic case of a religious mythopath who asks science to prove itself over mythology. A sad case. And she neglects to understand that evolution makes no claims about the origin of life on earth.

Welp people. Here we have it. The classic case of a religious mythopath who asks science to prove itself over mythology. A sad case. And she neglects to understand that evolution makes no claims about the origin of life on earth.

That'd be a HE to you, you ignorant, atheistic, pitiful person.

How about the classic case of a fanatical atheist who can't accept that without religion science is nothing and that religion is NOT MYTHOLOGY.

PS learn to read my profile says i am MALE

Last edited by a moderator:
The only time I committ an ad hominem is when the person is downright out of their element. One can't allow a religious person to speak on science. They're drowning in mythology, how dare they speak a word refuting truth.

You have violated rule number 2.

You're superimposing the myth that religious people cannot comprehend science onto reality.

And there's a nuance you missed in your crusade to convince the rest of us that anyone with a slight religous bent is a raving lunatic; while evolution does not speak of abiogenesis, it does claim intelligent life evolved from unintelligent life (unless you believe no organism is unintelligent).

Originally posted by Hurkyl
You have violated rule number 2.

You're superimposing the myth that religious people cannot comprehend science onto reality.

And there's a nuance you missed in your crusade to convince the rest of us that anyone with a slight religous bent is a raving lunatic; while evolution does not speak of abiogenesis, it does claim intelligent life evolved from unintelligent life (unless you believe no organism is unintelligent).

I'm going to be nice.

This would require that this was a myth. I would argue it's certianly not, and I would need only logic to do so. However I'm not going to take the time, I don't think you mean it to seriously

Secondly, a slight religious bend doesn't mean a lunatic. Not at all. I am in no means under those pretenses. I'll let it go to get to might point.

Evolution is easily defined, as it was a concept written down specifically. It's a short theory, it fits on a business card in font size 12. Anyhow, evolution does NOT claim that intelligent life came from unintelligent life.

No idea where you got that. Evolution doesn't even involve the idea of intelligence, nor does any hard science. Intelligence isn't a scientific term.

Wherever you heard this it exists not.

Evolution merely makes the claim that various agents are in effect which produce said results on said biological levels.

This claim is simply not a part of evolution just as much as e = mc^2 includes nothing about the letter Z. Not sure how you made this mistake.

One other points. Even if I am wrong. It isn't a myth. It could be false, but the term myth doesn't mean something false. A myth does not HAVE to be false, in and of itself.

You just bent the terminology a bit. No matter.

Where do you propose intelligent like came from? Thin air? other intellignet lifeforms? where did those come from? and the one that came before those? there was not intelligence from the dawn of life. Intelligence grew slowly

This has a better place in other forums...

<h2>What is "Hello from LogicalAtheist"?</h2><p>"Hello from LogicalAtheist" is a greeting used by LogicalAtheist, which is a platform for promoting critical thinking and scientific reasoning. It is a way for LogicalAtheist to introduce themselves and their mission to others.</p><h2>What is the purpose of LogicalAtheist?</h2><p>The purpose of LogicalAtheist is to challenge and question beliefs and ideas that are not based on evidence and reason. It aims to promote critical thinking and scientific literacy in order to create a more rational and informed society.</p><h2>Who can join LogicalAtheist?</h2><p>Anyone who shares the values and goals of LogicalAtheist can join the platform. This includes individuals who prioritize critical thinking and scientific reasoning, and who are open to questioning and challenging their own beliefs.</p><h2>How can I get involved with LogicalAtheist?</h2><p>There are several ways to get involved with LogicalAtheist. You can follow LogicalAtheist on social media and engage with their content, join their online community, participate in discussions and debates, and support their mission by promoting critical thinking and scientific literacy in your own circles.</p><h2>Is LogicalAtheist against religion?</h2><p>No, LogicalAtheist is not against religion. It is against any belief or idea that is not based on evidence and reason. This includes religious beliefs, but also extends to other areas such as pseudoscience, conspiracy theories, and superstitions.</p>

What is "Hello from LogicalAtheist"?

"Hello from LogicalAtheist" is a greeting used by LogicalAtheist, which is a platform for promoting critical thinking and scientific reasoning. It is a way for LogicalAtheist to introduce themselves and their mission to others.

What is the purpose of LogicalAtheist?

The purpose of LogicalAtheist is to challenge and question beliefs and ideas that are not based on evidence and reason. It aims to promote critical thinking and scientific literacy in order to create a more rational and informed society.

Who can join LogicalAtheist?

Anyone who shares the values and goals of LogicalAtheist can join the platform. This includes individuals who prioritize critical thinking and scientific reasoning, and who are open to questioning and challenging their own beliefs.

How can I get involved with LogicalAtheist?

There are several ways to get involved with LogicalAtheist. You can follow LogicalAtheist on social media and engage with their content, join their online community, participate in discussions and debates, and support their mission by promoting critical thinking and scientific literacy in your own circles.

Is LogicalAtheist against religion?

No, LogicalAtheist is not against religion. It is against any belief or idea that is not based on evidence and reason. This includes religious beliefs, but also extends to other areas such as pseudoscience, conspiracy theories, and superstitions.

Back