Photo Contest: Join the Fun on Nov 13!

In summary, the PF Photo Contest will be restarted this coming Saturday, Nov. 13, 2010 in conjunction with the New Year's celebration. The contest will have a new theme each week and the first theme is "https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=449688". The voting for last week's contest has started and the winner will be announced on Friday, Nov. 19.
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
That is some really nice photos.. Too bad I didn't know about this contest till it was too late. :)

The voting for last week's photo contest - https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=509521" - has begun. There are very strong photos in this contest, so get your votes in soon!

This week's contest is on two items that we are familiar with, but seldom mentioned in the same breath. Our theme this week is "https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=509522"". It is all about clouds, or meatballs, or both! I'm sure many of us are very curious to see the photos submitted for this contest.

Zz.

The sun is here! Voting for last week's contest on "https://www.physicsforums.com/poll.php?do=showresults&pollid=2101" [Broken]" has begun. Cast your vote now before the sun goes down on you.

This week's contest is all about Fall colors. This week, we are seeking photos of "https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=540549"".

Zz.

Don't miss voting for your favorite shiny and silvery photo in last week's photo contest on Stainless Steel.

This week's photo contest is all about having Nice Curves.

Zz.

We still have remnants of the holidays for our PF Photo contest. The voting for "O' Christmas Tree, O' Christmas Tree" is going on right now.

Our contest this week is on our New Year. Find photos of either new year celebrations, or anything with the number "2012" in it for our "Happy New Year 2012" contest.

Zz.

The voting for last week's contest - Interior Decor - is going on right now. Don't miss casting your vote for the best photo on interior decorations.

This week, it is all about airplanes. Big, small, passenger, toy, they are all in play.

Zz.

Don't miss casting your vote for our contest last week. It is all about airplanes.

This week's contest is appropriate for this tough economic times - A Penny Saved Is A Penny Earned. How will our members depict that in pictures?

Zz.

Don't forget to cast your penny, and your vote, for last week's contest on "A Penny Saved Is A Penny Earned".

Our contest this week is all about frozen H2O. Do you have a photo of ice, or any form of frozen water? Here's your chance to vie for the favorite photo in our "Ice, Ice, Baby" contest.

Zz.

Do not miss voting on this rather interesting contest from last week. It is all about the depiction of an aspect of Quantum Physics! You'll get to see the metaphorical depiction of "god playing dice" to "wave-particle duality"! Come join the fun and cast your vote!

Our contest this week requires an approach with caution. It is Slippery When Wet! So walk carefully into the contest.

Zz.

This photo contest is very exciting . But did it stop on 18/5 ?
I just join forum recently and i want to take part in the contest ^^

I registered in august 2011,but I have no time to view the forum.Recently,I haven't be busy and login frequently :)
Tkank u

Is this contest is over or continue in this year also

<h2>1. What is the purpose of the photo contest on Nov 13?</h2><p>The photo contest on Nov 13 is a fun and engaging way for people to showcase their photography skills and creativity.</p><h2>2. Who can participate in the photo contest?</h2><p>Anyone can participate in the photo contest, as long as they follow the rules and guidelines set by the organizers.</p><h2>3. How do I submit my photos for the contest?</h2><p>To submit your photos for the contest, you can either upload them on the designated website or send them via email to the organizers.</p><h2>4. What are the prizes for the photo contest?</h2><p>The prizes for the photo contest may vary, but they can include cash prizes, gift cards, or photography-related items.</p><h2>5. Can I submit multiple photos for the contest?</h2><p>Yes, you can submit multiple photos for the contest, but make sure to follow the submission guidelines and only submit your best work.</p>

1. What is the purpose of the photo contest on Nov 13?

The photo contest on Nov 13 is a fun and engaging way for people to showcase their photography skills and creativity.

2. Who can participate in the photo contest?

Anyone can participate in the photo contest, as long as they follow the rules and guidelines set by the organizers.

3. How do I submit my photos for the contest?

To submit your photos for the contest, you can either upload them on the designated website or send them via email to the organizers.

4. What are the prizes for the photo contest?

The prizes for the photo contest may vary, but they can include cash prizes, gift cards, or photography-related items.

5. Can I submit multiple photos for the contest?

Yes, you can submit multiple photos for the contest, but make sure to follow the submission guidelines and only submit your best work.