Survey on your favorite foods and cooking shows

In summary, the conversation was about favorite cooking shows and foods. The person enjoys watching Guy Fieri on the Food Network and their favorite foods include sushi, Mexican, Chinese, and Greek cuisine. Their favorite snack is kettle fried potato chips. They also mentioned enjoying the show "Worst Cooks in America" but thought the second season wasn't as good as the first.
land_of_ice
Survey on your favorite foods and cooking shows :)

1. What's your favorite show on the cooking channel?
2. Also, who is your favorite chef on the channel?
3. What are your favorite kinds of things to eat?
4. Your favorite snack?

Physics news on Phys.org

land_of_ice said:
1. What's your favorite show on the cooking channel?
2. Also, who is your favorite chef on the channel?
3. What are your favorite kinds of things to eat?
4. Your favorite snack?
I don't get the cooking channel, I only get Food Network. My favorite on Food Network is Guy Fieri. He's a hoot.

Favorite foods are sushi, and mexican, chinese & Greek foods

Favorite snack is probably kettle fried potato chips. Ooooh and fried cheetos, not the baked ones.

My favorite food show airs on my back deck, weather permitting. If Bobby Flay showed up here for a smack-down, I'd probably throw him off the deck before we could get a segment in the can.

Fieri is at least appreciative about local treasures, instead of acting hoity-toity, so I can stand to watch his shows. His producers are really good, unlike Alton Brown's, which seem to be on permanent vacation (mentally).

turbo-1 said:
My favorite food show airs on my back deck, weather permitting. If Bobby Flay showed up here for a smack-down, I'd probably throw him off the deck before we could get a segment in the can.

Fieri is at least appreciative about local treasures, instead of acting hoity-toity, so I can stand to watch his shows. His producers are really good, unlike Alton Brown's, which seem to be on permanent vacation (mentally).

Yeah Bobby Flay! The throw down with the omelet was a good episode, and if you actually make his omelet recipe it's so good.

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/bobby-flay/spanish-tortilla-omelet-recipe/index.html

Evo said:
I don't get the cooking channel, I only get Food Network. My favorite on Food Network is Guy Fieri. He's a hoot.

Favorite foods are sushi, and mexican, chinese & Greek foods

Favorite snack is probably kettle fried potato chips. Ooooh and fried cheetos, not the baked ones.

What do you think of the show 'Worst Cooks in America' haha ? not sure if that's on the channel that you have though.

land_of_ice said:
What do you think of the show 'Worst Cooks in America' haha ? not sure if that's on the channel that you have though.
I like it, but the second season wasn't as good as the first. The first season had two very quirky contestants in the final battle.

1. What is the purpose of this survey?

The purpose of this survey is to gather information about people's favorite foods and cooking shows. This data will be used for research and analysis.

2. How will my responses be used?

Your responses will be used to identify trends and patterns in people's food preferences and cooking show preferences. This information will help in understanding the popularity of certain foods and cooking shows.

3. Is this survey anonymous?

Yes, this survey is completely anonymous. Your responses will not be linked to your personal information in any way.

4. How long will it take to complete this survey?

The survey should take approximately 5-10 minutes to complete, depending on the amount of detail you provide in your responses.

5. Will I be compensated for participating in this survey?

No, there is no compensation for participating in this survey. Your participation is completely voluntary and greatly appreciated.