Register to reply

Research topic for Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering

Share this thread:
median27
Jan15-13, 04:16 AM
P: 60
I need suggestions of any research topics related to civil engineering for a bachelor level. My current fields of interest include Surveying/transportation, geotechnical engineering and construction materials and testing. Our title defense will take place on Thursday so I'm a bit on a hurry mode. My previous titles were hypothetically rejected prior to mediocrity and some inconsistency issues. Anyone? Thanks.
Phys.Org News Partner Engineering news on Phys.org
An innovative system anticipates driver fatigue in the vehicle to prevent accidents
Squink personal factory aims to make circuit prototyping easy
Catching grease to cut grill pollution
Studiot
Jan15-13, 03:37 PM
P: 5,462
How about something about foundations in aqueous environments?

That would offer many different angles to look at, from materials in salt and fresh water, construction methods in water, foundation geotechnics.

Alternatively you could examine the transport angle; Transport in an environment requiring many water (river + canal) crossings as in Holland or Venice and establishing survey control when there is no stable ground to fix control point to.

go well on Thursday.

Register to reply