Theory of Intelligent Dimensions (IDT)

In summary, the conversation discusses a theory called Intelligent Dimensions (IDT), which proposes that the complexity observed in nature can be explained by attributing certain attributes of Matter to Spacetime's dimensions. This idea is considered to be a mathematical formation and plays a vital role in unifying the four forces of nature. The conversation also mentions two examples from Analytic Geometry to illustrate the IDT's view of the passive interpretation, which states that dimensions of space determine the form and place of objects rather than the objects themselves being "clever." The first example discusses a straight line and the second example discusses an ellipse, both of which are affected by the dimensions of Spacetime in different ways. This theory is seen as an extension of the
IonnKorr
2003-12-12, IonnKorr, Theory of Intelligent Dimensions (IDT). Shortly, I return with a more circumstantial comment about the «theory of Intelligent Dimensions». In brevity, I report that it is a theory about deposition of complexity, that we observe in the Nature, on dimensions of Spacetime. That is to say, in other words, attributing to Spacetime's Dimensions some attributes that, up to now, we attributed to Matter and its particles (that is to say, differently, attributing to them «intelligence») we see the mathematic description be simplified (more precisely «symmetrized»). Of course, then the Spacetime becomes more complicated and, mainly, multi-dimensional.
For some people this can be considered as a mathematical formation. Actually, the Spacetime « emerge from obscurity » (as the iceberg in the ocean) and thus it shows us its entire impressive «build» (as roughly, it became, in the past, with the Special Relativity that considering a additional dimension - the time - it attributed complicated mathematics relations with more elegance).
More extensively, the position vector flips over a matrix (8 x 8) that includes:
a) three known orinary dimensions (x, y, z),
b) three 3D-time dimensions,
c) six anti-linear dimensions of anti-Spacetime and
d) 12 bilinear (or angular) dimensions of ordinary Spacetime and anti-Spacetime.
Advancing more, we can say that, at some way, this theory is a extensive extension of the active and passive interpretations that are in effect for the transformations. Thus, for the transformation of rotation of vector (v) (or respectively the wavefunction (ø) in the Quantum Mechanics) everybody knows that we can have two equivalent views. Either we consider that the coordinate frame remain constant and rotation is carried out by the vector (active view) or the axes of coordinate frame are turned and the vector remain constant (passive view). The “active interpretation” attributes the transformation to the vector that is to say in the physical quantity (that is represented by this vector) and, by extension, to Matter while “passive interpretation” attributes the rotation to the coordinate frame and, by extension, to dimensions of Space.
Of course, what makes this theory important is because it plays vital role in the unification of four forces of Nature (gravity included).

Physics news on Phys.org
2003-12-14, IonnKorr, Theory of Intelligent Dimensions (IDT).

I shall mention two examples from Analytic Geometry which, I believe, will show the optical corner under which the Theory of Intelligent Dimensions (IDT) sees the things.
First, I will be reported in the case of straight line that crosses the first quadrant and cuts the two axes x, y at points (a,0) and (0,b), respectively. This is described, as we know, by the equation: x/a + y/b = 1. If one asks the almost silly question where is stored the informations of form and place of this straight line then the usual Geometry (having incorporated the active intepretation) will answer that, naturally, all the information is found in this line itself. The system of coordinates is there simply in order to it helps about the formulation of equation. This straight line can suffer various transformations (translation, rotation, inversion etc.) that could change its place but no her identity. For example, a rotation around the centre point (a,0) will transportate it into the fourth quadrant. There, it will cut the axis y at the point (0, -b) and its equation will become: x/a - y/b = 1.
Let we see, now, the IDT’s view (that it incorporates the passive intepretation). According to it, this straight line is simply a string (as roughly, it is faced by the String theory, too) but does not contain itself the information about its place and form. Ordinary linear dimensions x and y are those that attract (to positive hemi-axe) and drive back (from their negative hemi-axe) this straight line and, thus, force it to take its place in space (even its form). If one of the two axes e.g. the linear width (y) of usual part of Spacetime is replaced by the anti-linear width (v) of anti-linear part of Spacetime which has the reverse characteristic attribute (that is to say that attracts the line to the negative hemi-axe and drives it back from positive hemi-axe) then the form of equation will be conservated but the particular straight line will drive through the fourth quadrant and will cut axes x, v at points (a,0) and (0, -b), respectively.
Now, I will mention the second example. We will consider the case which our curve (or “string” according to the String Theory) is the ellipse. This curve cuts each of two axes x at two points. Especially, it cuts axe x at points (a,0) and (- a, 0) and axe y at two points (0, b) and (0, - b), respectively. This is described as we know by the equation: x^2/a^2 + y^2/b^2 = 1. Obviously, according to the Usual Geometry (that it incorporates the “active intepretation”), the curve itself contain all of information about its place and form which is “self-stored” (that is to say in other words the curve is «clever». Accordingly the IDT’s view (that it incorporates the “passive intepretation”), the curve itself (the ellipse, in our case) contains no information (that is to say is «silly») and that the two dimensions are the information-curriers that provide for it a place in the Space and determine her form. And you will ask what is that curved the string and, consequently, make the difference from the straight line of previous example? It is simple. The dimensions that are presented in the equation of ellipse are not known the ordinary linear dimensions x, y but the bilinear dimensions ö and ø of the angular part of Spacetime. Its attribute is that they attract both the string ends (to their positive and negative hemi-axe respectively) while they drive back the intermediate part (from its central point (0)) (that is to say the dimensions behave as “clever”).
Let we now replace the bilinear dimension (ø) by the anti-bilinear dimension (î). The three anti-bilinear dimensions have the reverse characteristics that is to say drive back both the two string ends (to their positive and negative hemi-axe, respectively) while attract the intermediate department (to point (0,0)). It is obvious that that our curve was changed to hyperbola, maintaining, in parallel, the original equation form (with +). Of course, the passage to the Usual Geometry becomes easily replacing î with iy hence one receives the known equation of hyperbola: x2/a2 - y2/b2 = 1 (using fundamental relation i^2 = -1). Afterwards these two examples the generalisations are direct. Thus, the ellipsoid will be shaped by three bilinear (real) axes, the monochone hyperboloid by two bilinear (real) axes and one anti-bilinear (imagine) axe, the dichone hyperboloid by one real bilinear axe and the two anti-bilinear (imagine) axes and so on. The generalisations are endless if one thinks that the linear axes force the string to intersect them at one point and bilinear axes at two points. The existence of bilinear dimensions force us to replace the known position vector by a matrix of 2nd order. Consequently, the existence of curves as the coil of Archimedes or the sinusoidal curve, which intersect its respective axe at n points, is shot us out in a Spacetime with position matrices of nxn dimensions. I risk the forecast that 21st century will be dominated by the search of dimensions and their characteristics. Every curious and marginal curve (even fractals) will be the key for discovery and affiliation even more dimensions, unknown in the present, into the web of Spacetime! I think that it will be something as the hunting of genes of Genetics or the search of fundamental particles in the accelerators of Particle Physics! Obviously, in the game will also enter factors of power (governments, armies etc) when they realize enormous «magic» forces that will spring up from the possibility of handling of changes of these dimensions by man, at will. And finally, obviously, the Bioethics will enter, with her line, in a new “dimension”! The situation will, also perhaps, influences the Religion when it will become evident that it is no Nature (included also Man) that it carries out the various physical, chemical, biological and, by extension, social and economic phenomena (i.e. “active intepretation”) but the omnipotent Spacetime itself (i.e. “passive intepretation”).
I will, shortly, return with a analysis of the role and the interconnection of IDT with the unified theories of Physics about the Forces of Nature.

A question to Administrator

What is the matter, Administrator? Why has my subject moved? What does it mean?

This is the approiate forum for your discussion. Here is where you can present and discuss theories and ideas which do not appear in a standard Physics or math text. Thus Theory Development.

IonnKorr

2003-12-21, IonnKorr, Linear Analytic Geometry and Intelligent Dimensions (IDT) (part I).

In the present monograph, I ´ll try to expose, somehow more in detail, some rudiments of Linear Level Analytic Geometry as these are faced by the philosophy (or else, they are litted up by the optical corner) of «Theory of Intelligent dimensions» (IDT).
We remind here that the Classic Geometry considers that curves are already shaped and distinguishable geometrical entities that, simply, “reside” in a silly Space which is, to say, a arena that contains a system of coordinates which is only useful in the formulation of their algebraic description (that is to say, in the manufacture of algebraic equation describing each curve) (active intepretation).
On the contrary, the opinion of IDT is that each curve is a string (that is, to say, a unformulated geometical object) and that are dimensions of intelligent Space those that act on curves (as force-carriers but, also, information-carriers) and adjust both its location in space and its shape (in other words, they mold curves as the baker changes the unformed dough in various kinds of bread).
Let us begin from the graphic representation of straight line.
We ‘ll deal, initially, with four locations of straight line on the plane.

a) We consider a straight line that lies down across the first quadrant of plane and cuts the axes x, y at points (a,0) and (0,b), respectively. This is described by the Classic Geometry, as we know, by the equation:
x/a + y/b = 1
From the viewpoint of IDT we have a string that it is affected by two usual linear dimensions (x, y). First, these two dimensions “linearize” it (i.e. they force it to take its known form). Then, they attract it to their positive part (while, simultaneously, they drive back from their negative part). Finally, both these dimensions force the string intersecting them at (a,0) and (0,b), respectively.

b) We consider a straight line that lies down across the second quadrant of plane and cuts the axes x, y at points (- a,0) and (0,b), respectively. This, as we know, is described, by the Classic Geometry, by the equation:
- x/a + y/b = 1 (or, x/a - y/b = -1)
From the viewpoint of IDT we have a string that it is affected by both ordinary linear dimension (y) and anti-linear dimension (u). First, these dimensions “linearize” it. Then, the linear dimension (y) attract it to its positive part (while, simultaneously, it drive back from its negative part) while the anti-linear dimension (u) acts upon it in the reverse way, precisely. Finally, both these dimensions force the string intersecting them at points (- a,0) and (0,b), respectively.
The algebraic equation, which describe the curve according to IDT, is:
u/a + y/b = 1
(where negative sign was absorbed by the anti-linear dimension u).

c) We consider a straight line that lies down across the third quadrant of plane and cuts the axes x, y at the points (- a,0) and (0, -b), respectively. This, as we know, is described, by the Classic Geometry, by the equation:
- x/a - y/b = 1 (or, x/a + y/b = -1)
From the viewpoint of IDT we have a string that it is affected by two anti-linear dimensions (u, v). First, these dimensions “linearize” it.
Then, they attract it to their negative part (while, simultaneously, they drive back from their positive part). Finally, both these dimensions force the string intersecting them at points (-a,0) and (0,-b), respectively.
The algebraic equation, which describe the curve according to IDT, is:
u/a + v/b = 1
(where, negative signs was absorbed by the anti-linear dimensions u
and v).

d) We consider a straight line that lies down across the third quadrant of plane and cuts the axes x, y at the points (a,0) and (0, -b), respectively. This, as we know, is described, by the Classic Geometry, by the equation:
x/a - y/b = 1
From the viewpoint of IDT this case is proportional with the second case that is, to say, we have a string that is affected by one ordinary linear dimension (x) and one anti-linear dimension (v).
Thus, the algebraic equation, which describe the curve according to IDT, is:
x/a + v/b = 1
(where negative sign was absorbed by the anti-linear dimension v).

Arguing the foregoing analysis, somebody will ventilate the legitimate query why it needs we import a anti-dimension, in Spacetime e.g. the dimension (u) when we can, in its place, use comfortably the opposite of the linear dimension that is, to say, the –x.
The answer is that this is right from the viewpoint of Classic Geometry where opposite dimension (–x) accrues from linear dimension (x) through a transformation (e.g. rotation by 180 degrees or inversion).
In theory IDT, on the contrary, the transformations do not exist provided that they are incorporated in the nature of dimensions. What happens here is that the anti-dimension (u) is, on one hand, real (as the corresponding linear dimension (x)) but, on the other hand, is reversely graduated.
This means that its positive part is lied in left side of its origin (0) (while as we know, the positive part of linear dimension (x) is lied in the right side of the origin (0)).
From the side of Physics, as we will see in next monograph, the anti-linear dimensions are related with the inertial transportations (i.e. consequent upon Inertia) and they contract the anti-linear part of Spacetime. The vital difference of anti-linear dimensions from linear ones is their resemblance! That is, to say, that while a linear dimension attracts a string to its right side (where its positive part lies) on the contrary, a anti-linear dimension attracts it to left side (wrong accordingly to a startled observer but rightly accordingly to its own logic, provided that in that side its positive part lies). All these remind the inertial frames of coordinates and it is very right provided that the IDT includes endogenously both the Inertia and the cognatic Gravity as we will see when we ‘ll expose the extension of IDT in the Physics. Lastly, let we should not forget that the IDT is a unified field theory in which the four fundamental Forces of Nature emerge spontaneously (and no by hand) using only fundamental constants as c, pi, h-bar.

Hyper-Spacetime and Intelligent Dimensions (IDT) (Part I)

2003-12-25, IonnKorr, Hyper-Spacetime and Intelligent Dimensions (IDT)

Part I -Introduction
The heart of the Theory of Intelligent Dimensions (IDT) is Hyper-Spacetime (i.e. an Extended Spacetime with dynamical dimensions).
This spatial edifice has the following characteristics:
a) The first characteristic is that it is twin or else, that it holds a duality symmetry (something alike exists in String theory but also in other physical theories). In other words, it constitutes a mixture of two different substances. The first substance (Ordinary Spacetime) is the usual Reality that relates with Electromagnetism and Nuclear (strong, weak) Forces and conceives immediately by man. The other substance (Anti-Spacetime) is somehow vague (something as shade) and is related with the Inertial reference frames and Gravity and is, indirectly, perceptible by man.
b) The second characteristic is that it is trinitarian i.e. it has three orientations (or axes), the known x, y, z. However, in each orientation we may correspond two senses. Consequently, it has six directions (x, y, z and u, v, w)
We rimind that: direction = orientation + sense.
c) The third characteristic is that its dimensions are dynamical (contrarily to Classical Geometry where dimensions are static and play an auxiliary role (active interpretation)). It means that they contain all of information and exert forces on geometrical and material objects that dwell in Spacetime and they, thus, define their form, location and any properties (physical, chemical and even biological) ( passive intepretation). Thus, Spacetime (according to IDT) is omnipotent and omniscient!

- In Classic Geometry (and in Classic Physics), Space is represented by position vector (r) which defines the location of a point (or a paricle, respectively). This vector is related (in its contravariant form) by a 3x1-column matrix, which has as elements the known dimensions x, y, z. The Relativity incorporated the time and changed the position vector in a 4x1-column matrix.
- In Theory of Intelligent Dimensions, instead, the imposing dimensional building of Extended Spacetime requires the 3x1 position vector (r) is changed in a 8x8-matrix (R) that should, under regular conditions, contained 64 dimensions but because of symmetries their number is limited in 28 (more precisely 26, because of two of them are dual).
This matrix is actually a generalisation of Poincare’s matrix.
But the matrix of Poincare contains parameters of transformations while the matrix of IDT, which we will analyze, contains intelligent dimensions that incorporate the transformations, and represents the Spacetime itself.
These dimensions are not scattered but are distributed in 12 subspaces (or else, packets of dimensions).

These distributed in three categories:
a) Pointed Spacetime
The four sub-spaces of first category contain pointed dimensions.
These dimensions substitute discrete transformations (i.e inversions).
Their matrix-representatives take up the four corners of the 8x8-matrix.
Two of them, namely, Pointed Space and Pointed Time, take up the first and the last 1x1-element of the 8x8-matrix (R), on main diagonal, while the two others, namely, the Pointed Anti-Space and Pointed Anti- Time, lie on the two ends of secondary diagonal.
b) Linear Spacetime
The four sub-spaces of second category contain linear dimensions.
These dimensions substitute continuous linear transformations (i.e. translations).
Their matrix-representatives take up the four sides, namely, exterior columns and rows of 8x8-matrix (R).
Two of them, namely, Linear Space and Linear Time, take up the first 8x1-column (i.e. left) of the 8x8-matrix (R) while the two others, namely, the Anti-linear Space and Anti-inlinear Time, take up the last (i.e. down) 1x8-row of the 8x8-matrix (R).
(Their duals go respectively, namely, to right 8x1-column and to up 1x8-row).
c) Bilinear Spacetime
The four sub-spaces of third category contain bilinear dimensions.
These dimensions substitute continuous bilinear transformations (i.e. rotations).
Their matrix-representatives take up the 6x6-interior of 8x8-matrix (R).
Two of them, namely, Âilinear Space and the Âilinear Time, include the main diagonal while the two others, namely, the Bilinear Anti-Space and Bilinear Anti-Time, include the secondary diagonal.

(At the end, very fleetingly, I will report that the number “8” of 8x8 matrix (R) and the number “8” of the bits that constitute the “byte” are not coincidental but are a result of consequence of endogenous incorporation of information by dimensions of this Extended Spacetime).
In the following, we ‘ll examine these Sub-spaces analytically.

Hyper-Spacetime and Intelligent Dimensions (IDT) (Part II)

Part II –Pointed Spacetime
As we already quoted, this category includes four subspaces which contain two pointed dimensions:

1) Pointed Space
This is moulded by one real dimension.
It is represented by a 1x1 single-element matrix.
This dimension is the known unit (1) and constitutes the source of strings (in other words, it is a dimension of creation). Perhaps, it is related with a white hole.
- It produces strings as copies of dimensions.
- It substitutes the transformation of “identity” (I).
- It is related with the generator of symmetry that is represented by the physical quantity “mass”.

2) Pointed Time
This is moulded by one real dimension
-It is represented by a 1x1 single-element matrix.
This dimension is the unit (- i^2) and constitutes the sink-hole of strings (in other words it is a dimension of annihilation). Perhaps, it is related with a black hole.
- It substitutes the transformation of “combination of charge conjugation, space inversion and time reversal) (CPT)”
- It is related with the generator of symmetry that is represented by the physical quantity “mass”
- It is the dual dimension that of Pointed Space.

3) Pointed Anti-Space
This is moulded by one imagine dimension.
This dimension is the known negative imagine unit (-i).
(Perhaps, it is related with a “gray hole” or “worm-hole” of strings (in other words, if you exit through it you re-enter through the opposite face of Universe).
- It substitutes also the transformation of “combination of space inversion and charge conjugation) (PC)”
- It is related with the generator of symmetry that is represented by the physical quantity “(parity) electric charge”.

4) Pointed Anti-Time
This is moulded by one imagine dimension.
This dimension is the known imagine unit (i).
- It substitutes the transformation of “combination of time reversal and charge conjugation) (TC)”.
- It is related with the generator of symmetry that is represented by the physical quantity “electric charge”.
It is the dual dimension of the dimension of Pointed Anti-Space.

Hyper-Spacetime and Intelligent Dimensions (IDT) (Part III)

Part III – Linear Spacetime
As we already quoted, this category includes four subspaces which contain twelve linear dimensions:

1) Linear Space
This is moulded by three linear real dimensions (they are ordinary space distances (x, y, z)).
It is represented by a 3x1-column (and its corresponding dual 1x3-row, besides).
These dimensions have the the following attributes:
- They incorporate the symmetry of “space homogeneity”
- They substitute the transformation of “ space translation”.
- They are related with the generator of symmetry that is represented by the physical quantity “potential (or field) momentum”.
- They are related with symmetry breaker that is represented by the physical quantity “potential (or field) force”.
- They erect attractive forces on a string and oblige it to intersect them at one point of its positive hemi-axe.

2) Linear Time
This is moulded by three linear imagine dimensions.
It is represented by a 3x1-column-matrix (and corresponding dual 1x3-matrix, besides).
These dimensions are the usual time distance (t) and other two extra dimensions of denomitated Hyper-time or 3D-time.
These dimensions have the following attributes:
- They incorporate the symmetry of “time homogeneity”.
- They substitute the transformation of “time translation”.
- They are related with the generator of symmetry that is represented by the physical quantity “potential (or field) energy” .
- They are related symmetry breaker that is represented by the physical quantity “potential (or field) power”.
- They exert repulsive forces to a string and obliges it to intersect them at no points ( i.e. to lie parallel to them).

3) Linear Anti-Space
This is moulded by three anti-linear real dimensions
It is represented by 1x3-row-matrix (and its dual corresponding 3x1-matrix, besides).
- They incorporate the symmetry of “anti-space homogeneity”.
-They substitute the transformation of “inversional translation”
(conbination of space translation and space inversion).
- They are related with the generator of symmetry that is represented by the physical quantity “mechanical (or inertial) momentum”.
- They are related with the symmetry breaker that is represented by the physical quantity “mechanical (or inertial) force”.
- They erect attractive forces on a string and oblige it to intersect them at one point of its negative hemi-axe.

4) Linear Anti-Time
This is moulded by three anti-linear imagine dimensions
It is represented by 1x3-row-matrix (and its corresponding dual 3x1-matrix, besides).
- They incorporate the symmetry of “anti-time homogeneity”.
- They substitute the transformation of “reversal translation”
(conbination of time-translation and time-reversal).
- They are related with the generator of symmetry that is represented by the physical quantity “kinetic (or inertial) energy”.
- They are related with the with symmetry breaker that is represented by the physical quantity “kinetic (or inertial) inertial power”.
- They exert torques to strings and force these to intersect on
- They erect attractive forces on medium of a string and oblige it to intersect them at zero point origin (0) and they, simultaneously, erect repulsive torque on its ends.

2003-12-25, IonnKorr, Hyper-Spacetime and Intelligent Dimensions (IDT) (Part IV)

2003-12-25, IonnKorr, Hyper-Spacetime and Intelligent Dimensions (IDT) (part IV)

Part IV – Bilinear Spacetime
As we already quoted, this category includes four subspaces which contain twelve bilinear dimensions:

1) Bilinear (or Angular) Space
This is moulded by three bilinear real dimensions.
It is represented by a screw-symmetric 3x3-matrix (which contains these dimensions and its corresponding duals, besides).
These dimensions are «compactificated» elliptic angles (ö)
- They incorporate the symmetry of “space isotropy”
- They substitute the transformation of “elliptic rotation”).
Perhaps, this the transformation is related with color-SU(3) one.
- They are related with the generator of symmetry that is represented by the physical quantity “color angular momentum” .
- They with symmetry breaker that is represented by the physical quantity “color torque”.
- They erect attractive forces on the two ends of a string and oblige it to intersect them at two points (one at its positive hemi-axe and one at its negative hemi-axe).

2) Bilinear (or Angular) Time
This is moulded by six bilinear real dimensions.
It is represented by symmetric 3x3 matrix (which contains these six dimensions and three duals, besides).
The first three dimensions are “anti-compactificated” “pro-taut or baggy” endo-angles (æ)
- They incorporate the symmetry of “isoteny” and substitute the transformation of “distortion”.
- They are related with a generator of symmetry that is represented by the physical quantity “product of inertia”.
- They are related with a symmetry breaker that is represented by the physical quantity “shear stress”.
- They erect shear on the two ends of a string and oblige it to be twisted.

The next three dimensions are “compactificated” “pro-taut or buggy” endo-distances (î)
- They incorporate the symmetry of “homoteneity”.
- They substitute the transformation of “dilation”.
- They are related with a generator of symmetry that is represented by the physical quantity “moment of inertia”.
- They related with a symmetry breaker that is represented by the physical quantity “tension stress”.
- They erect tensions on the two ends of a string and oblige it to be stretched.

3) Bilinear (or Angular) Anti-Space
This is moulded by three anti-bilinear imagine dimensions.
It is represented by 3x3 hermitean matrix (It contains these three dimensions and their three corresponding duals, besides).
These dimensions are «compactificated» hyperbolic angles (è).
- They incorporate the symmetry of “time isotropy”
- They substitute the transformation of “boost” or “hyperbolic rotation”).
Perhaps, this the transformation is related with isospin-SU(2) one.
- They are related with the generator of symmetry that is represented by the physical quantity “spin-angular momentum”.
- They are related with a symmetry breaker that is represented by the physical quantity “spin-torque”.
- They erect repulsive forces on the two ends of a string and oblige it to intersect at no points.

4) Bilinear (or Angular) Anti-Time
This is moulded by three anti-bilinear imagine dimensions.
It is represented by 3x3 Hermitean matrix (It contains these three dimensions and their three corresponding duals, besides).
These dimensions are «compactificated» hyperbolic angles (è) and are complex conjugate with dimensions of Bilinear (or Angular) Anti-Space.
Hence, they are not different. (Consequently they are, in effect, the same with the afore-mentioned dimensions of Bilinear (or Angular) Anti-Space).
- They incorporate the symmetry of “time isotropy” and substitute the transformation of “boost” or “hyperbolic rotation”). Perhaps, this the transformation is related with isospin-SU(2) one, too.
- They are related with the generator of symmetry that is represented by the physical quantity “spin-angular momentum”.
- They are related with a symmetry breaker that is represented by the physical quantity “spin-torque”.
- They erect repulsive forces on the two ends of a string and oblige it to intersect at no points.

Hyper-Spacetime and Intelligent Dimensions (IDT) (part V)

Part V – Epilogue

Thus, we have 1-1 correspondence between Geometry and Physics (String theory sees this correspondence as 2-1).
Here, let we comment, that the six dimensions that are contained in the Bilinear Space (paragraph 1) and in two complex conjugate Timespaces (paragraphs 3 and 4) are, very probably, related with the Calabi-Yau Space of String Theory.

At the end, let us remark that the physical quantities (symmety generators or breakers, field intensities etc), which are used by IDT, are extended tensors (which contain, innately, the spinors).
Especially, we must hightlight that the physical quantities, which emerge from original Spacetime, interpretate mathematically by k-differential forms and demand covariant indices.
Instead, the physical quantities, which emerge from inertial Spacetime, interpretate mathematically by k-vector fields and demand contravariant indices.

Everything is writed down cursorly. Maybe, there are some, non-essential technical faults but, in general lines, the report is right and gives the general idea of formulation of the theory.

I ‘ll return with the relation between Quantum Mechanics and IDT where it become entirely clear why the quantum cloak is nessesary for comprehension of Physical World by Man (here is involved the anthropic principle) but doesn’t constitute main feature of Universe!

References
The article, supported with mathematical notation, is :
http://www.geocities.com/khorrus/IDT-01-en.htm

Last edited:
2004-01-31, IonnKorr, Theory of Intelligent Dimensions (IDT). Shortly, I return with more delails about the «theory of Intelligent Dimensions».

What is the Theory of Intelligent Dimensions (IDT)?

The Theory of Intelligent Dimensions (IDT) is a scientific theory that proposes the existence of multiple dimensions beyond the three dimensions of length, width, and height. It suggests that these dimensions contain intelligent life forms and that they interact with our world in ways that we cannot yet comprehend.

How does the Theory of Intelligent Dimensions (IDT) explain the concept of parallel universes?

The Theory of Intelligent Dimensions (IDT) posits that parallel universes exist within these extra dimensions. These universes are similar to ours but may have slight variations, such as different outcomes of historical events or different physical laws. IDT suggests that these parallel universes are interconnected and influence each other, creating a multiverse.

What evidence supports the Theory of Intelligent Dimensions (IDT)?

Currently, there is no concrete evidence to support the Theory of Intelligent Dimensions (IDT). However, some physicists believe that certain phenomena, such as quantum entanglement and dark matter, could potentially be explained by the existence of extra dimensions. Further research and experimentation are needed to provide more evidence for IDT.

How does the Theory of Intelligent Dimensions (IDT) relate to string theory?

String theory is a popular concept in physics that suggests the existence of tiny, vibrating strings as the fundamental building blocks of the universe. The Theory of Intelligent Dimensions (IDT) is closely related to string theory as it also proposes the existence of extra dimensions, which could potentially support the existence and behavior of these strings.

What are the potential implications of the Theory of Intelligent Dimensions (IDT) in our understanding of the universe?

If the Theory of Intelligent Dimensions (IDT) is proven to be true, it could greatly expand our understanding of the universe and our place within it. It could also potentially lead to new technologies and advancements as we learn how to interact with and harness the power of these extra dimensions. However, further research and experimentation are needed before any concrete implications can be drawn.