Register to reply

Experiment with Earth magnetic fields abnormal

Share this thread:
beatfrequency
Nov21-13, 09:13 PM
P: 10
I have an enigmatic problem that I cannot explain.

I have on video the results of this experiment at particular location where I believe bio-electromagnetic weapons testing is occurring.

Does anyone have theories of why the following occurs?

I have several sized physical compasses that the experiment all works with so it is not a result of friction or anomalies of the compasses.

When the compass is in steady state it points to magnetic north, but when it is moved a couple feet relatively quickly straight down it spins several times counter clockwise while going down the body. It stops again at magnetic north. Then when it is brought up a couple feet quickly it spins in a clockwise rotation. This is repeated continuously.

Can anyone shed some light on this phenomenon?

Thanks in advance.
Phys.Org News Partner Physics news on Phys.org
Step lightly: All-optical transistor triggered by single photon promises advances in quantum applications
The unifying framework of symmetry reveals properties of a broad range of physical systems
What time is it in the universe?
Baluncore
Nov21-13, 09:44 PM
Sci Advisor
Thanks
P: 1,923
Maybe local magnetic fields. We do not know your method of moving the compasses or the near environment.
pixelpuffin
Nov21-13, 10:45 PM
P: 41
try a control test somewhere you think the magnetic fields are ordinary at least once
i think its just a normal occurrence and i doubt any "bio-electromagnetic weapons" would cause such a thing

beatfrequency
Nov22-13, 12:18 AM
P: 10
Experiment with Earth magnetic fields abnormal

The experiment has been done in a field, in homes 20 feet from any metallic object including on the subject. The compasses were lifted by a human being parallel to the plane of the ground up and down about 1.5 feet.

Register to reply