Allow Voting Again for "Most Difficult Theoretical Physics Subjects

• Thread starter pivoxa15
  • Start date
In summary, there was a thread on the Physics Forums asking about the most difficult subjects in theoretical physics for undergrad students. In response, someone asked if the moderators could allow for ongoing voting on the topic. However, it was later discovered that the poll was still open and the issue had been resolved. Each person can only vote once on the poll.
pivoxa15
WIth the thread, "Which subjects in theoretical physics do undergrads find most difficult?" In Acadmic and couse advice subforum, Could you please allow people to be able to vote again, indefinitely into the future? Voting seemed to have stopped after 1 day. Thanks.

https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=155397

Physics news on Phys.org
The poll looks open to me. Maybe someone already took care of it and didn't get a chance to return here to comment on it. If you're still seeing it as a closed poll, report back, because it would suggest the mentors are seeing something different than you there, which shouldn't be the case on a poll.

I also see that the pole is open.

Actually I realized that I have already voted and that is why when I look at it, it seems closed. Each person can only vote once as I have specified. So there is no problem.

1. How does the voting system work for the "Most Difficult Theoretical Physics Subjects"?

The voting system for the "Most Difficult Theoretical Physics Subjects" allows users to vote for the subject they believe is the most difficult. Each user can only vote once, and the subject with the most votes will be deemed the most difficult.

2. Can I change my vote after submitting it?

No, the voting system does not allow users to change their vote after it has been submitted. This ensures fairness and accuracy in the final results.

3. Are write-in votes allowed?

No, the voting system only allows users to vote for the subjects that are listed. This prevents any confusion or discrepancies in the results.

4. How is the winner determined?

The winner is determined by the subject with the most votes at the end of the voting period. The voting period will be clearly stated and all votes must be submitted before the deadline to be counted.

5. Can I see the current vote count?

Yes, the current vote count will be displayed on the voting page. This allows users to see the current standings and make an informed decision when voting.