WVU To Become an All Girls' School

• Thread starter russ_watters
  • Start date
  • Tags
    School
In summary, the conversation involves people joking and laughing about a t-shirt that was misspelled with "Virgina" instead of "Virginia." One person mentions that they are a former Mountaineer and that they taught at the school for a year. Another person comments on the NIT being a joke. The person who bought the shirt also shares an image of the misspelled shirt. Ultimately, the conversation ends with someone pointing out that "Virginia" can also be a female name and that the NIT is not a big deal.
Physics news on Phys.org
LOL! I'm dying here!:rofl: That is great!
(I'm a former Mountaineer)

One of my best friends is too. I'm about to explode - the jokes are starting to leak out my ears!

ahahahhahahahha:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Wait till Moonbie hears about this!

Zz.

http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/1888/astronucna2.png

Oh dear...:frown:

Last edited by a moderator:
cyrusabdollahi said:
Oh dear...:frown:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

ahem. It's West By God Virgina.
:rofl:

C'mon y'all...what's the big deal here? After all, Virginia's a female name too and 'virgin' has a gender neutral connotation.

If you ask me, it's the NIT that's a big joke!

It seems like sombody woudda noticed that before the shirts were deelivered.

Last edited:
Gokul43201 said:
C'mon y'all...what's the big deal here? After all, Virginia's a female name too and 'virgin' has a gender neutral connotation.

If you ask me, it's the NIT that's a big joke!

Umm did you even see the shirts?

1. What is the reason for WVU becoming an all girls' school?

The decision to make WVU an all girls' school is based on the belief that single-sex education can provide a more focused and supportive learning environment for girls, as well as promote gender equality in education.

2. Will current male students be forced to leave WVU?

No, current male students will not be forced to leave WVU. The transition to an all girls' school will happen gradually, and current male students will have the option to complete their education at WVU or transfer to another institution.

3. How will this change affect the curriculum at WVU?

The curriculum at WVU will be adjusted to cater to the specific needs and interests of female students. This may include incorporating more courses on women's history and issues, as well as providing opportunities for hands-on learning and leadership development.

4. Will there be any changes to tuition and financial aid for female students?

There will be no changes to tuition or financial aid for female students. All students, regardless of gender, will continue to have access to the same financial aid opportunities and scholarships.

5. How will this change impact the campus community at WVU?

The change to an all girls' school will likely result in a shift in the campus community. There may be new student organizations and events specifically for female students, and the overall campus culture may become more focused on promoting gender equality and empowering women.