O My God I'm Gonna Pee My Pants

• Thread starter moe darklight
  • Start date
In summary: The third is called "Paradise City" and it's pretty funny. It's about a guy who gets released from prison and goes to the city to start over. The video starts out with him peeking out of his window and seeing all the destruction that's happening, and then it cuts to him in the city, enjoying the party. It's a good video.The second is called "Creed" and is about a guy who is trying to figure out what he believes in. He's talking to a priest, and at the end the priest says "You have the answers inside you. Just turn up the volume nice and loud and watch this: https://www.youtube
moe darklight
Just turn up the volume nice and loud and watch this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3_rsg2yvkw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3_rsg2yvkw

:rofl::rofl::rofl: I can't stop watching it! My roommate showed it to me and I almost peed myself laughing. Now I'm laughing like an idiot by myself watching it again.
I can't remember the last time I laughed so hard... o man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsiP6lem8Vw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsiP6lem8Vw

:rofl::rofl: O lord. whoever came up with the concept is a genius.

EDIT: why won't the videos show in the post? all I see is a white square.

Just put the video code (i.e. x3_rsg2yvkw) inside the youtube tags -- cristo

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
Cyrus, if you haven't even slightly lost control of your bladder watching those videos, you have no soul. I thought they were faaabulous.

I thought the Creed one was freakin hilarious. :rofl:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZLjJy0abf8

Paradise City :rofl:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6DAbmpT9ms

I...I don't get it?

You have odd taste in comedy.

Why do people say "pee my pants" instead of "pee in my pants"? You "pee in a urinal" or "pee on or near the urinal" depending on how sloppy you are, but you wouldn't say "I'm going to "pee a urinal".

Evo said:
Why do people say "pee my pants" instead of "pee in my pants"? You "pee in a urinal" or "pee on or near the urinal" depending on how sloppy you are, but you wouldn't say "I'm going to "pee a urinal".
Probably pants is correct, and urinal wrong. After all, you water the garden, not water in the garden. If you pee the garden, don't ask me to taste your homegrown peas. Was he wearing the pants when he peed them?

Evo said:

So, wait... when you pee in the toilet, pants don't come shooting out of you?? Where do you get your pants then?

Kurdt said:
You have odd taste in comedy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEtwU6fzZiQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEtwU6fzZiQ

moe darklight said:
So, wait... when you pee in the toilet, pants don't come shooting out of you?? Where do you get your pants then?
If I didn't pull my pants down, then I would pee in my pants. I wouldn't pee my pants. I just find it odd when people say "pee my pants" or "peed my pants". You say "I peed on the floor" or "I peed in the garden", or I "peed in the woods", so I don't understand why people say "peed my pants". It just sounds wrong. Is it just a slang expression?

Is that based on the original video for "march of the pigs"? I guess I never saw that video. NIN is genius. And yah the remix was kind of funny, i could recognize some parts of the song in it.

Evo said:

Because if you say 'pee a urinal' it sounds like you are trying to squeeze an actual urinal out of your pee-hole.

Averagesupernova said:
Because if you say 'pee a urinal' it sounds like you are trying to squeeze an actual urinal out of your pee-hole.
Oh, so people are saying they are squeezing a pair of pants out of their pee-hole. :eek:

And who says we don't have intelligent conversations in GD?

Evo said:
Oh, so people are saying they are squeezing a pair of pants out of their pee-hole. :eek:
QUOTE]

:rofl:

That's what I was thinking ...

We say it because when we pee our pants, it doesn't stay in our pants. I personally have to deal with this at least once a day with a mop.

(I have a toddler who is not quite potty trained.)

SticksandStones said:
I...I don't get it?

Me neither. :confused: What's supposed to be funny? They seem like really BAD bands, the usual sort of crap you find on YouTube. Then again, I got bored about halfway through all of them (not even that far through on some). Was there something at the end I was supposed to wait for?

Moonbear said:
Me neither. :confused: What's supposed to be funny? They seem like really BAD bands, the usual sort of crap you find on YouTube. Then again, I got bored about halfway through all of them (not even that far through on some). Was there something at the end I was supposed to wait for?

The first is the music video from Metallica's One, and the song is clearly supposed to BE One, but it sounds awful. I don't see how it's funny in the least.

The fourth looks like a Guns N Roses concert with whatever it's supposed to be recorded over the original sound.

Heavy metal probably sounds better remixed.

Terrible form of "music." A bunch of losers.

OK, so all they did was filter out the specific channels and redubbed them in crappy ways. How is this funny? All they did was take great music and bastardized it.

SticksandStones said:
OK, so all they did was filter out the specific channels and redubbed them in crappy ways. How is this funny? All they did was take great music and bastardized it.

That's all it sounded like to me too, and I couldn't figure out why it was funny either. I thought maybe there was something more I got impatient about and missed...like those videos that have something jump out at you at the end to scare you.

Moonbear said:
Was there something at the end I was supposed to wait for?

Yes. "The end" itself so you can get back to your life. You were smart and bailed out. Congratulations! - I think maybe the buzzword here is hormonally/chemically mediated responses that do not correspond to the stimulus.

"pee my pants" is like "it happened on accident". Another current linguistic massacre. Where the H did the "on" come from? It must have mutated from the missing preposition in "pee my pants"? Lose one preposition here, and add it back, changed and in the wrong place, somewhere else. But the paragraph above offers a hypothesis as to why it may never make sense anyway. :)

jim mcnamara said:
Yes. "The end" itself so you can get back to your life. You were smart and bailed out. Congratulations! - I think maybe the buzzword here is hormonally/chemically mediated responses that do not correspond to the stimulus.

Okay, thanks. So, I guess the only question remaining is whether or not moe would have passed a sobriety test when he was peeing in his pants, and whether said peeing was related to the videos or the state of sobriety?

are you serious?? how can you people not find this funny! I was laughing so hard I couldn't breathe.

moe darklight said:
are you serious?? how can you people not find this funny! I was laughing so hard I couldn't breathe.

And were you sober at the time? If you were, all I can say is we have VERY different senses of humor. :uhh:

Moonbear said:
And were you sober at the time? If you were, all I can say is we have VERY different senses of humor. :uhh:

completely sober! ... should I be asking the landlord to check my air-vents for possible contaminants or fungi?

B. Elliott said:
I thought the Creed one was freakin hilarious. :rofl:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZLjJy0abf8

I very much enjoyed this one. Thank you B

Ditto on the Metalica and Creed, I can see my oldest son making some of these with his buddies.

I hope they do our presidential candidates next.

SticksandStones said:
I...I don't get it?

I don't either, what or where's the funny part?? I know it's not just because I'm blonde if I'm not the only one here...unless they are too...:biggrin:

I thought the Creed one was funny, specifically because the overdub was so well timed with the visuals. When you take away the "wall of sound" and put in a lot of silence (and the crickets, I loved the crickets) and some not so invigorating noises, the visuals are revealed as the jokes they really are.

For those with a healthy dose of cynicism, and a dislike for pretense, these treatments show just how silly the videos are to begin with.

haha yea that's exactly why I find it so funny. Though I find the Metallica and NIN funnier because they are "serious" bands; Creed is silly to begin with... in fact I think this version is a slight improvement on the original -- but with the NIN one you realize how ridiculous music videos are even when the music is good... lmao that angry mike toss just cracks me up every time. it looks so stupid without the angry music to go along. I love to put on MTV on mute sometimes; it's hilarious. .. o man... I'm going to watch them again now! I can't get enough!

alphysicist said:
We say it because when we pee our pants, it doesn't stay in our pants. I personally have to deal with this at least once a day with a mop.
As will tribdog, right abouuuuuuut now...

DaveC426913 said:
As will tribdog, right abouuuuuuut now...

I wish you would quote my entire post.:grumpy:

It makes a big difference (for those people who won't go back and read the original)!:smile:

alphysicist said:
I wish you would make a big difference. people won't :smile:
But would quoting the whole thing have made my post funnier?

<h2>1. What is "O My God I'm Gonna Pee My Pants"?</h2><p>"O My God I'm Gonna Pee My Pants" is a phrase used to express extreme surprise or excitement. It is often used in a humorous or exaggerated manner.</p><h2>2. Is "O My God I'm Gonna Pee My Pants" a scientific term?</h2><p>No, "O My God I'm Gonna Pee My Pants" is not a scientific term. It is a colloquial phrase used in everyday language.</p><h2>3. Is there a medical condition associated with "O My God I'm Gonna Pee My Pants"?</h2><p>No, there is no medical condition associated with this phrase. It is simply a way to express strong emotions.</p><h2>4. Can saying "O My God I'm Gonna Pee My Pants" actually cause someone to pee their pants?</h2><p>No, saying this phrase does not have any physical effect on a person's bladder or ability to control their urination.</p><h2>5. Why is "O My God I'm Gonna Pee My Pants" a popular phrase?</h2><p>It is a popular phrase because it is relatable and can be used in a variety of situations to express surprise or excitement. It also has a humorous tone to it, making it a memorable phrase.</p>

1. What is "O My God I'm Gonna Pee My Pants"?

"O My God I'm Gonna Pee My Pants" is a phrase used to express extreme surprise or excitement. It is often used in a humorous or exaggerated manner.

2. Is "O My God I'm Gonna Pee My Pants" a scientific term?

No, "O My God I'm Gonna Pee My Pants" is not a scientific term. It is a colloquial phrase used in everyday language.

3. Is there a medical condition associated with "O My God I'm Gonna Pee My Pants"?

No, there is no medical condition associated with this phrase. It is simply a way to express strong emotions.

4. Can saying "O My God I'm Gonna Pee My Pants" actually cause someone to pee their pants?

No, saying this phrase does not have any physical effect on a person's bladder or ability to control their urination.

5. Why is "O My God I'm Gonna Pee My Pants" a popular phrase?

It is a popular phrase because it is relatable and can be used in a variety of situations to express surprise or excitement. It also has a humorous tone to it, making it a memorable phrase.