Embarking on an Engineering Website for Students

In summary, the website engineerunlimited.wordpress.com offers information on chemical engineering for students.
acrossthesea
I created a website called engineeringunlimited.wordpress.com . The purpose of my website is share my love of engineering with fellow high school students and give individuals interested in becoming engineers some resources to look at as they choose an engineering discipline to study. I know from my own experience that it is very difficult to find solid engineering websites on the internet that address the many questions prospective engineering students may have, so I would really like for my website to reach out and help guide prospective engineering students to a particular engineering discipline that they really love.

As of right now, the two main problems are that: 1. I'm poor and cannot afford a legit domain, and 2. I'm in high school and can hardly find time to devote hours each day to my website.

For these 2 main reasons, I am asking for assistance in making my dreams I have for Engineering Unlimited possible, so that other students like myself who want to become engineers can benefit from it. Again, my main motivation is to help prospective students, and I am in no way asking for money or charity- all I ask is for help. Whether you are a real engineer or just someone who loves engineering, your contributing efforts towards Engineering Unlimited will be used to help others and not go overlooked. If you are interested in becoming an author/contributor for the site, please PM me.

I thank all of you who would like to help immensely.
(sorry for making this post so long)

Engineering news on Phys.org
Well first of all, PF is a great site for engineers, scientists and mathematicians. Many of the staff are practicing engineers, physicists/scientists, and mathematicians.

Secondly, most if not all engineering societies have excellent websites for their members and public, and they even encourage students to join at very low rates.

So the site as described seems a bit redundant.

Good luck with that.

I think having different example questions and worked solutions with detailed explanations would be great. I am an chemical engineering student and that is always what I look for. Plus some help with with tutorial questions.

Which is why I am here.

You offer some good information on that site. I enjoyed reading through it, and I will check back from time to time.

Good luck on your endeavor.

1. What is the purpose of an engineering website for students?

An engineering website for students serves as a platform for students to access information, resources, and opportunities related to the field of engineering. It also provides a community for students to connect with peers and professionals, as well as showcase their own work.

2. What types of resources can be found on an engineering website for students?

An engineering website for students may offer a variety of resources such as study materials, project ideas, internship and job listings, networking events, and industry news. It may also include forums or discussion boards for students to ask questions and share ideas.

3. How can an engineering website benefit students?

An engineering website can benefit students in several ways. It can help them stay updated on the latest advancements and trends in the field, connect with like-minded individuals, and explore potential career opportunities. It can also provide access to valuable resources and support for academic and professional growth.

4. Is an engineering website only for engineering students?

No, an engineering website can also be beneficial for students interested in pursuing a career in engineering, even if they are not currently studying the subject. It can serve as a useful resource for those exploring different fields of study and considering an engineering path.

5. How can students contribute to an engineering website?

Students can contribute to an engineering website by sharing their projects, research, and experiences. They can also participate in discussions and forums, write articles or blog posts, and provide feedback and suggestions for improving the website. Additionally, students can also volunteer or apply for internships or job opportunities offered through the website.