Difficulty With Major Need Insight

In summary, I like both Physics and Electrical Engineering, but I can't have both, I have to choose one. I am leaning more towards Electrical Engineering because it has more opportunities and i feel like i would be able to learn everything in it if i chose it.
JScarIII
I am having difficulty with choosing a major: Physics or Electrical Engineering(Micro&Nano)...

Physics becuase every concept is like doorways to understanding life! I like be theoretical and imagining possibilties. All physics interest me so i wouldn't know what i want specifically until later. Problems with majoring in Physics: 1. Going to have to get masters or phD not that big of a deal 2. I still don't know how the damands are for phycisist and how much the get paid 3. I miss out on learning the application of sciences!

Electrical Engineering because makeing electronics and having the knowledge of that application i feel like i could do a lot with it. I like to create things, know how things work, invent new things. Along with it i would try and learn programming and mechanical ect.. Another plus about this is there's more opportunities with a bachelor. Problems with majoring in Electronic Engineering: 1. I miss out in learning physics 2. Not so sure about jobs in this field 3. I miss out in learning Physics!

I really like both topics but i have come to the relization i can't have both.

Physics news on Phys.org
I was in the same position before going to college. I loved physics but ended up going EE. I loved it and never turned back. EE has this stereotype of being nothing but applications, this is not true. You learn a TON of theory in EE.

What made you decide EE? how are the classes like, do you get to do hands on stuff? I really want to take EE, but I am really having difficulty with wanting to learn Physics. I feel like i would try and learn the other if i chose EE or Physics, but i wouldn't be able to teach myself everything and id miss out on a lot of info.

What is "Difficulty With Major Need Insight"?

"Difficulty With Major Need Insight" is a term used to describe a condition where an individual has trouble understanding or recognizing their own basic needs and desires.

What are the symptoms of "Difficulty With Major Need Insight"?

Some common symptoms of "Difficulty With Major Need Insight" may include difficulty making decisions, feeling confused or lost, and having trouble understanding one's own emotions and motivations.

What causes "Difficulty With Major Need Insight"?

The exact cause of "Difficulty With Major Need Insight" is not fully understood, but research suggests that it may be related to neurological conditions, such as brain injuries or disorders, as well as psychological factors like trauma or stress.

Can "Difficulty With Major Need Insight" be treated?

Yes, "Difficulty With Major Need Insight" can be treated through a combination of therapy, medication, and lifestyle changes. It is important to consult with a healthcare professional to determine the best course of treatment for an individual's specific needs.

Is "Difficulty With Major Need Insight" a permanent condition?

It depends on the individual and the underlying cause of their difficulty with major need insight. In some cases, it may be a temporary issue that can be resolved with treatment. In others, it may be a chronic condition that requires ongoing management.