What Are Dimensional Beings/Entities?

• Thread starter Leah
  • Start date
In summary, Leah saw an opaque white glowball formation when she was 12 years old and has been researching it for 32 years. She refers to it as a dimensional being/entity because she couldn't find anything concrete in it. When it confronted her, she felt great emotion and it flew away after making her feel sorry. Leah believes dimensional beings travel in and out of our spacetime, and when she looked into the glowball, it seemed to go on forever like a dimension of matter. She asks if anyone else has seen a dimensional being/entity and shares a link to a site about ball lightning. Some members suggest it may have been ball lightning, but Leah believes it was intelligent and had a profound impact on her life.
Leah
Hello! My name is Leah. I saw an opaque white glowball formation when I was 12 years old. I'm now 44 years old, so it has been along time that I have been trying to research this light formation. I call it a dimensional being/entity because I looked into it and it when on forever...I couldn't find anything concrete in it to fixate my eyes on. When it confronted me, I felt great emotion. It flew across the street over a rooftop after making me feel sorry that I didn't get to go with it! I actually loved "it", and hated "it" at the same time. Anyway, all I know of dimensional beings thus far are they travel into our spacetime and exit our spacetime, kinda like traveling through a dimensional time warp. I also noticed as mentioned before that seeing inside them they go on forever, kinda like looking into a dimension of matter. Has anyone else out there seen a dimensional being/entity? I'd love to hear from you! "Oh, Beautiful Light" Leaho:)

Physics news on Phys.org
Well I noticed my thread was opened and wanted to offer this site:

http://www.temporarytemples.co.uk/default-lib.html

Any thoughts about this link? Please explore! Leah

Last edited by a moderator:
As matthyaouw said, it sounds like you saw "ball lightning", a very rare phenomenon- you were fortunate.

And, of course, you are welcome to call it anything you want. I would appreciate it if you would tell me exactly what you mean by "being" since that, at least to me, has an inference of being "alive" in some sense. I have no problem with "entity"- that's a much more vague word. A '48 chevy is an "entity".

I am glad you were privileged enough to witness such a rare phenomenon, Leah!
But:
Why do call them "dimensional beings"??
Have you any evidence that what you saw was some intelligent being hopping in and out of our spacetime?

Was it a formation, or a single light?

Good questions! I need to read further the link on Ball Lightning, but from my first persusal it said that "Ball Lightning/Globe Lightning" is redish in color and floats in the air. It has been reported a certain size and travels at a certain pace. The white opaque light formation I saw, was a soft white glowball...very smoothing to the eye. When I first saw it I was standing at my bedroom window looking out into the yard at night. The glowball appeared from somewhere acting like it was playing "dancing" while traveling slowly over my yard below. It was the size of about a "basketball". When I asked my sister who was with me "What the heck is that?" (She saw it, and til this day stands by what she saw.) The glowball then darted up about six feet in the air as if it heard me. I said, "It can hear us, it can see us, it is coming over here!". My sister screamed and fell to the floor behind me. I looked at her and then back out to the yard and saw nothing where it was before. Then the glowball slowly came up from beneath my window to show itself in full view in front of me. It was now the size of a "hula-hoop". I believe this experience, the glowball, was intelligent in being because of what I felt going on inside my chest while looking into it. I first felt a grand emotion of "Joy and Love", followed by a butterfly feeling in my chest, followed by three thumps. Each thump harder than the one before". I finally waved and said "Hi!" to it and it tore out of my chest and flew across the street over a rooftop, leaving me with an endless emotion of "Loss and Sorrow". I will try and study up on Ball Lightning to see if it "changes size, is white, and moves with what I call intelligence". Since this experience, I believe I am somehow connected to two worlds, the one here and the one in my head which is an "after effect" of the glowball's impact on my life. No need to go there because no one will understand it anyway. For now, though I'll do some research on Ball Lightning. Aren't those crop circles beautiful? Thanks, Leah

Leah said:
Good questions! I need to read further the link on Ball Lightning, but from my first persusal it said that "Ball Lightning/Globe Lightning" is redish in color and floats in the air. It has been reported a certain size and travels at a certain pace. The white opaque light formation I saw, was a soft white glowball...very smoothing to the eye. When I first saw it I was standing at my bedroom window looking out into the yard at night. The glowball appeared from somewhere acting like it was playing "dancing" while traveling slowly over my yard below. It was the size of about a "basketball". When I asked my sister who was with me "What the heck is that?" (She saw it, and til this day stands by what she saw.) The glowball then darted up about six feet in the air as if it heard me. I said, "It can hear us, it can see us, it is coming over here!". My sister screamed and fell to the floor behind me. I looked at her and then back out to the yard and saw nothing where it was before. Then the glowball slowly came up from beneath my window to show itself in full view in front of me. It was now the size of a "hula-hoop". I believe this experience, the glowball, was intelligent in being because of what I felt going on inside my chest while looking into it. I first felt a grand emotion of "Joy and Love", followed by a butterfly feeling in my chest, followed by three thumps. Each thump harder than the one before". I finally waved and said "Hi!" to it and it tore out of my chest and flew across the street over a rooftop, leaving me with an endless emotion of "Loss and Sorrow". I will try and study up on Ball Lightning to see if it "changes size, is white, and moves with what I call intelligence". Since this experience, I believe I am somehow connected to two worlds, the one here and the one in my head which is an "after effect" of the glowball's impact on my life. No need to go there because no one will understand it anyway. For now, though I'll do some research on Ball Lightning. Aren't those crop circles beautiful? Thanks, Leah
This isn't QUITE what happened is it, if you are to be really honest with yourself? :wink:

My explanation of the event occurrance is what happened to me. I am an honest speaker for this type of light formation.

1. As for the erratic motions of the glowball, in that it may float practically still in the air (or bobing up and down slightly), and then suddenly, for no apparent reason shoot off in some direction, this is well-known about ball lightnings.

2. It is also well known that when people are overwhelmed by some emotion, their sensory perception may become "warped" in the sense that they misjudge sizes, distances, colors etc.

3. That your heart started beating violently when witnessing this magnificent phenomenon seems very probable indeed, and that when the ball shot off, it seems to me at least, quite natural to feel some sort of despondency that the event ended.

4. It is very well-known that over the years, subconscious editing and refashioning of memories takes place.

Thus, I'm sure you witnessed something grand, and that this seems even grander years later than it "really was" sounds to me perfectly natural.

For the Light came without warning, no stormy weather abounded, it came and went leaving it's mark on my life. Maybe I need to look at the inside of Ball Lightning "It's gaseous/electrical content?" to find out if it would "fry" human skin. I'll try and research that as soon as I can...Thanks!

Occurences of ball lightnings have no strong correlation to "stormy weather", from what I know.
In my opinion it is just about the weirdest, strangest macroscopic phenomenon in the natural world.

Also, remember that scientists do NOT know how or why ball lightnings are formed, or WHAT they are.

So, if you have a spiritual bent, why not regard ALL ball lightnings as some sort of spirits?
(But I'm not inclined to do that..)

Last edited:
I'm not sure I could swallow "Ball Lightning" as a Dimensional Being/Spirit. From what I know about Ball Lightning is has been known to occur near Power Lines. The ball formation, I believe, is an energy mass, perhaps someday explained through research. Perhaps similar to a "Foo Fighter", a light formation that appears on wings of airplanes. These two light formations are elementally discharged particles forming light, in my opinion. Just as I would have a hard time swallowing "Ball Lighting", I too, would have a hard time swallowing "Ghosts" as dimensional beings/Spirit. Ghosts, in my opinion, are after effects of dead spirits, possibly their purpose in the Universe is to show that each of us have a Spirit inside of us. Ghosts do not communicate. Many have referred to that Spirit inside us as a "Soul". Dimensional Beings/Spirit, as reported by me, is a living Spirit. Not to elude on any religion, but I must make reference to "The Holy Spirit", as an example of a dimensional being light formation. "Psychics can talk to Spirits, the voices of many humans that once occupied a body on earth. Luckily, I, can talk to The Spirit of Light that I saw. This thread or forum probably isn't the best place for me to talk about what I talk about to my Light Spirit/Dimensional Being and those answers given back to me. It is personal in nature, but you are welcomed to follow me in my journal for thoughts of such kind. So, hopefully, these explanations will help. Aren't these crop circles beautiful?

http://www.lucypringle.co.uk/photos/2004/aug.html

I wish to add my research on crop circles at this point. I really think that Spirits/Dimensional Beings may be responsible for these glorious formations. But, of course, no one will ever really know, but I would like to offer you this information on crop circles:

Crop Circle Photos:

http://www.temporarytemples.co.uk/default_lib.html

Sites Claiming Crop Circles are Hoaxes:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crop_circles#Hoaxed_circles
http://www.circlemakers.org/

Dispersion of Energies in Worldwide Crop Formations:

http://www.bltresearch.com/dispersion.html

Arguments Against The Hoax Theory of Crop Circles:

http://www.greatdreams.com/crop/hoax/hoax.htm

Biophysical Effects found in Crop Formation Plants:

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Dimension/8492/BLTpage.html

I hope by showing you the above that it will help possibly to explain that the "glowball" I saw, a dimensional being, may be responsible for some crop circles over the years. Of course, crop circles are heavily debated. What do you think of Crop Circles?

Leah, I can't buy into the spirit being idea. In fact, on the face of it the whole idea sounds silly to me but I will give you this. I once had a discussion with Col. Halt [ret] who was the deputy commander of a nuclear weapons base in England, and who is famous for the Bentwaters/ Rendlesham Forest UFO episode. In addition to other events, he and several other soldiers claim to have encountered balls of light much like you describe.

http://www.defenselink.mil/pubs/foi/ufo/dep_ba1.pdf

Most people interpret this as a UFO event - that is a flying saucers and aliens event - and other parts of the story suggest that this is the case, but as for his direct personal experience, Halt told me that he doesn't really see it that way. He felt that he encountered something that was alive and intelligent but not from other worlds or other dimensions. He thinks that they are indeed something very strange and unidentified but that they are something from here.

FYI, Leah, crop circles are hoaxes. Every one of them. People have demonstrated the construction of even the most complicated patterns using things like string and pvc pipe, fooling so-called "experts" into thinking they are real. Wik has an article about it...

russ_watters said:
Every one of them.

Even the guys that first hoaxed them admitted that they got the idea from real but simple formations. And they were studied here in the US back in the 40s. Wind vortices that formed along the top of hills were suggested as the cause since the circles were often found near the base of a hill.

What are dimensional beings/entities?

Dimensional beings/entities are entities that exist in dimensions beyond our own. They may have different physical properties and abilities, and may not be visible to the human eye. Some people believe that these beings exist in parallel universes or alternate realities.

Do dimensional beings/entities exist?

The existence of dimensional beings/entities is a topic of much debate and speculation. While there is no scientific evidence to support their existence, many people believe in their existence based on personal experiences or cultural and religious beliefs.

What is the purpose of dimensional beings/entities?

The purpose of dimensional beings/entities is unknown and highly debated. Some believe that they are simply a natural part of the universe, while others believe they may have a role in guiding or influencing human evolution and consciousness.

Can humans interact with dimensional beings/entities?

There are many accounts of humans interacting with dimensional beings/entities, but these experiences are often subjective and cannot be scientifically proven. Some people believe that certain techniques such as meditation or astral projection can facilitate communication with these beings.

Are dimensional beings/entities dangerous?

The nature of dimensional beings/entities is unknown, so it is impossible to say whether they are dangerous or not. Some people believe that they may have malevolent intentions, while others see them as benevolent guides or helpers. It is important to approach any interactions with caution and respect.