Questions for George W. Bush

• News
  • Thread starter Skyhunter
  • Start date
Salon.com. Washington Post White House correspondent Peter Baker has already listed some questions he would like to ask the president, including whether Karl Rove told the truth about the CIA leak and whether the president has kept his promise of cleaning up Washington. Other questions include the president's stance on firing Karl Rove and his thoughts on the conduct of officials involved in the leak. Other individuals have also posed questions, including one about emergency preparedness and another about the suffering caused by the administration's actions. The conversation also includes some humorous exchanges about Chinese and Bush's bathroom habits. Lothar, an interim secretary of disinformation, provides a sarcastic response on behalf of the president. In
Skyhunter
I saw this on Salon.com.

The president hasn't scheduled his next press conference just yet, but Washington Post White House correspondent Peter Baker has already set forth, in writing, some of the questions he'd like to ask when he does. Dan Froomkin called them to our attention, and -- just in case the president is reading -- we're reprinting them here:

1. Did Karl Rove tell you the truth about the CIA leak, and did you tell the American people the truth?

2. A variant: What did you know and when did you know it?

3. You promised in your first campaign to clean up Washington. "In my administration," you told voters in Pittsburgh in October 2000, "we will ask not only what is legal but what is right, not what the lawyers allow but what the public deserves." Do you think your White House has lived up to that standard in this episode?

4. You promised to fire anyone involved in the leak, and your spokesman said anyone involved would no longer work in the administration. Last week's indictment makes clear that "Official A," identified as Karl Rove, was involved. Are you going to fire Karl Rove?

5. Even giving Scooter Libby the benefit of the doubt legally, do you approve of the conduct that has now been documented?

6. Why were Dick Cheney, then CIA director George Tenant, Karl Rove, and Scooter Libby discussing Joe Wilson's wife to begin?

Any one else have a question?

Physics news on Phys.org
Mr. President, with the record spending of the transportation and energy bills behind you, what do you hope to accomplish in your second term? Privatization of Social Security? Further tax breaks for the wealthy? Tort reform? Sounds pretty dismal--why not just resign now?

Then the rest of us can get to work on the environment, healthcare, balancing the budget, and of course withdrawing from Iraq--all the things that really matter to Americans.

Last edited:
What I'd say to Bush

George, this masquerade has been going on too long. You had your fun, now let Al take his job OK?

Have you ever thought about doing some basic communication classes?

You talking to me?

you democrats ask the silliest questions.

Mr. President, much of the nation is suffering from an annoying mental disorder called Liberalism that causes these poor fellows to whine and complain incessantly. It has even been found to invoke paranoia and conspiracy theories. Why hasn't your administration addressed these bleeding hearts and provided adequate supplies of tissue, warm milk, and medications to comfort them? America demands and answer!

Shall I venture myself in these slippery alleys ? o:)
Question for G.W.:
"Where are the toilets ?"
:rofl:

:tongue2:

Watch me.

"Tsk, tsk, banana?"

:biggrin:

Polly said:
:tongue2:
Watch me.
"Tsk, tsk, banana?"
Ni xiang shei aaaa?

o:) Ehhhh?

Polly said:
o:) Ehhhh?
Ni bu shi shuo : hao xiang ni?:tongue:

:rofl:

Mr. President, how does it feel having to answer for all the suffering you have caused fellow Americans and peoples throughout the world? Now, in regard to emergency preparedness, are there adequate supplies of tissue and warm milk for the right-wing radicals when they realize their butts were kicked by passive bleeding heart liberals? :eek:

Mercator said:
Ni bu shi shuo : hao xiang ni?:tongue:

Ah, that. The "Great Fragrance Mile", that's where I am. Pinyin can be tricky without the tone signs.o:)

Polly said:
Ah, that. The "Great Fragrance Mile", that's where I am. Pinyin can be tricky without the tone signs.o:)
Hahaha! I thought it was a secret message to someone. Certainly not to Bush I presume?

:devil: Someday I am going to kill you.:mad:

o:) after I have applied "enhanced interrogation technique".:biggrin:

Polly said:
:devil: Someday I am going to kill you.:mad:
o:) after I have applied "enhanced interrogation technique".:biggrin:
Wo hai pa!

deckart said:
Mr. President, much of the nation is suffering from an annoying mental disorder called Liberalism that causes these poor fellows to whine and complain incessantly. It has even been found to invoke paranoia and conspiracy theories. Why hasn't your administration addressed these bleeding hearts and provided adequate supplies of tissue, warm milk, and medications to comfort them? America demands and answer!

Standing into answer this question for president Bush is, Lothar, intrim secretary of disinformation and onetime bathroom attendant for KaRl RoVe.

Dear deckart: "It is my great privilege to be able to answer your question on behalf of the President."

The paronoia and conspiracy therories are a definite result of the meandering and changing reasons that President Bush has given for invading and remaining in Iraq. This was to be expected, in light of the fact that no WMD were found. Dam er excuse me I just bit off the end of my tongue trying to say that.

Adequate supplies of tissue must be an entirely free market venture. We have not include tissue of any kind in the White house budget for the last five years. I would suggest that you buy stock in the paper industry because according to your information, 49% of the American people actually feel the need to wipe away nasty things.:yuck:

As for the warm milk, the administration has increased subsidies to the dairy lobby. Darn they are just plain mean folks. The last time we refused the dairy lobby, they sent us a garbage can full of rotten limburger cheese. Not wanting to waste it we sent it to the school lunch program.:eek:

The medication you request again must depend on the free market and of course the pharmaceutical industry. They have been overwhelmed with requests for sedatives ever since the president nominated Harriet Miers for the supreme court. It is my understanding that drug prices have tripled since Bill Frists, Hospital Corporation of America started to price gouge medicare.:tongue:

Yours truly:
Lothar, chief torture investigator for Good Housekeeping magazine, former bathroom attendant to KaRl RoVe, and curently spokesperson for unintelligible answers given by GW Bush.:smile: Goodnight and Good luck.

edward said:
Standing into answer this question for president Bush is, Lothar, intrim secretary of disinformation and onetime bathroom attendant for KaRl RoVe.
Dear deckart: "It is my great privilege to be able to answer your question on behalf of the President."
The paronoia and conspiracy therories are a definite result of the meandering and changing reasons that President Bush has given for invading and remaining in Iraq. This was to be expected, in light of the fact that no WMD were found. Dam er excuse me I just bit off the end of my tongue trying to say that.
Adequate supplies of tissue must be an entirely free market venture. We have not include tissue of any kind in the White house budget for the last five years. I would suggest that you buy stock in the paper industry because according to your information, 49% of the American people actually feel the need to wipe away nasty things.:yuck:
As for the warm milk, the administration has increased subsidies to the dairy lobby. Darn they are just plain mean folks. The last time we refused the dairy lobby, they sent us a garbage can full of rotten limburger cheese. Not wanting to waste it we sent it to the school lunch program.:eek:
The medication you request again must depend on the free market and of course the pharmaceutical industry. They have been overwhelmed with requests for sedatives ever since the president nominated Harriet Miers for the supreme court. It is my understanding that drug prices have tripled since Bill Frists, Hospital Corporation of America started to price gouge medicare.:tongue:
Yours truly:
Lothar, chief torture investigator for Good Housekeeping magazine, former bathroom attendant to KaRl RoVe, and curently spokesperson for unintelligible answers given by GW Bush.:smile: Goodnight and Good luck.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
What, no "God Bless You" at the end?

edward said:
Yours truly:
HEHEHE :rofl:

deckart said:

Allright Jeff Gannon, or should I say Jim Guckert?

I know that is you. I can recognize your leading softball questions from anywhere.:rofl:

Okay Mercator, I am sorry for underestimating your intelligence and Putonghua and for making the most unkind threat. Please forgive me. :cry:

Mr. President, since it is now obvious that Karl Rove misled you about exposing a CIA agent.

Are you going to torture him here, or send him off to one of the secret CIA prisons for extraordinary rendition?

Q; Mr President, just exactly how much of the United States' imports now come from abroad?

1. What were George W. Bush's main policies during his presidency?

During his presidency, George W. Bush focused on policies such as tax cuts, national security, education reform, and healthcare reform. He also initiated the Iraq War and the War on Terror.

2. How did George W. Bush handle natural disasters during his presidency?

George W. Bush faced several natural disasters during his presidency, including Hurricane Katrina in 2005. Critics argued that the federal government's response to Katrina was inadequate, while supporters praised the government's efforts to provide aid and rebuild affected areas.

3. What was George W. Bush's stance on immigration?

George W. Bush advocated for comprehensive immigration reform, including a path to citizenship for undocumented immigrants. However, his efforts were met with opposition and the proposed legislation did not pass.

4. How did George W. Bush's foreign policy differ from his predecessor's?

George W. Bush's foreign policy focused on a more aggressive approach to combating terrorism, which led to the invasion of Iraq. He also emphasized promoting democracy and freedom around the world. In contrast, his predecessor, Bill Clinton, prioritized diplomacy and international cooperation.

5. How did George W. Bush's presidency impact the economy?

The economy under George W. Bush saw both highs and lows. The early years of his presidency saw economic growth and low unemployment, but the country entered into a recession towards the end of his term. The 2008 financial crisis also occurred during his presidency.