Are you ready to become a SuperMember with Evo Now?

• Thread starter Moonbear
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Evo
In summary, Evo has been promoted to Super Mentor. Everyone has turned green, and there are now Supers Duper Mentors and Supreme Beings. Evo is worried about what this means for her morality.
Evo said:
I still don't feel right being called a super mentor. I always considered them to be the smartest and wisest.

Oh, bless you Evo. o:)

hurkyl said:
Wait a minute... you mean that all this time you didn't have power over me? Bah, all the things I could have done!

Who do you think you're fooling? Everyone knows that you are the PF Good Boy. :smile:

Boulderhead said:
So you were forced to send hypnagogue a warning via PM instead, right?

Ha! He wishes. I went to his house to warn him personally.

(j/k hyp :redface:)

Moonbear said:
Sorry. I'll try to avoid being philosophical in the future.

:rofl: It wasn't you. But I'll give you a hint on who it was:

His username rhymes with "-ingo-id"

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
Smurf said:
Don't worry franz, I got it. So it wasn't wasted.

I'll survive i suppose.

to most, I guess, it will stay totally incomprehensible...
I do not know any definitions of imp with the word devious in them...

for example the only (somewhat) adequate definition from dictionary.com is:
n 1: (folklore) fairies that are somewhat mischievous [syn: elf, hob, gremlin, pixie, pixy, brownie] 2: one who is playfully mischievous [syn: scamp, monkey, rascal, rapscallion, scalawag, scallywag]

so that would make:
XXX fairies that are somewhat mischievous...
So what?

Moonbear said:
Not like poor Gokul who will never be able to match anything other than the lime green quote buttons.

Perhaps you speak too soon. Is there not some conspiracy in the works to change the entire board to a uniform green colour? :rofl:

Supreme Beings, Deities and Lesser Deities…

...It's all good stuff by this entity. :wink:

cepheid said:
Perhaps you speak too soon. Is there not some conspiracy in the works to change the entire board to a uniform green colour? :rofl:
Yup, pretty soon we'll have green backgrounds, and after that only green text available for posts. Bringing up PF will turn your screen a uniform green. Fortunately someone in Theory Development has come up with lenses that can sort photons based on their intentions—if you wear them you'll be able to tell which photons intend to communicate text, as opposed to those which just communicate background.

Congrats on your promotion EVO

regards
marlon

ps : when can I become mentor ? :) :)

plover said:
Yup, pretty soon we'll have green backgrounds, and after that only green text available for posts. Bringing up PF will turn your screen a uniform green. Fortunately someone in Theory Development has come up with lenses that can sort photons based on their intentions—if you wear them you'll be able to tell which photons intend to communicate text, as opposed to those which just communicate background.

Just bloody cruel on my eyes.

marlon said:
Congrats on your promotion EVO

regards
marlon

ps : when can I become mentor ? :) :)

I think it's fair to congratulate EVERYBODY.

Daniel.

dextercioby said:
I think it's fair to congratulate EVERYBODY.

Daniel.

Just so you know, you suck at subtlety.

This time i didn't mean to be subtle...I'll let you know everytime i am subtle...:cool: :tongue2:

Daniel.

dextercioby said:
This time i didn't mean to be subtle...I'll let you know everytime i am subtle...:cool: :tongue2:

Daniel.

My point exactly.

Can I have a brown "Crap Mentor" badge please? I promise I will only ever use it to mislead or annoy people.

brewnog said:
Can I have a brown "Crap Mentor" badge please? I promise I will only ever use it to mislead or annoy people.
There was one Guru badge that was not awarded. It was for "most improved member".

How'd you like to have that badge under your name? Kind of implies that you used to suk, eh? :tongue:

gerben said:
to most, I guess, it will stay totally incomprehensible...
I do not know any definitions of imp with the word devious in them...

for example the only (somewhat) adequate definition from dictionary.com is:
n 1: (folklore) fairies that are somewhat mischievous [syn: elf, hob, gremlin, pixie, pixy, brownie] 2: one who is playfully mischievous [syn: scamp, monkey, rascal, rapscallion, scalawag, scallywag]

so that would make:
XXX fairies that are somewhat mischievous...
So what?

:uhh: Yeah, so what? o:) (Note to self: watch what I say around Franz, he's onto me.)

chroot said:
FRW?

- Warren
Friedson-Roberter-Walkmann (or something like that :wink: )

franznietzsche said:
Just so you know, you suck at subtlety.

true words of wisdom... :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve:

marlon :cool:

Evo said:
There was one Guru badge that was not awarded. It was for "most improved member".

How'd you like to have that badge under your name? Kind of implies that you used to suk, eh? :tongue:

I get called "special" lots, if that's an adequate qualification? Hell, I'd love that badge!

brewnog said:
I get called "special" lots, if that's an adequate qualification? Hell, I'd love that badge!
Hmmmm, I wonder if it's too late? You'd win automatically because no mentors nominated anyone. It just didn't seem right. It is kind of funny. :tongue:

So, you want to be on the PF short bus, eh?

chroot said:
(If you guys had any idea how much time I spent looking for a picture of a nebula that matched my blue title and the site's color scheme, you'd think I was a total nerd. Well, you might have already gotten that idea anyway, I guess.)

I must be on the same level of nerdiness, because I'm mildly upset that my avatar no longer matches my mentor colors. :grumpy: It's worth it now that I can fly and have X-ray vision, though. :cool:

Tom Mattson said:
Ha! He wishes. I went to his house to warn him personally.

I tried to get a restraining order, but the courts told me that Tom was in a protected usergroup. :eek:

brewnog said:
All brewnogs are special; this PF member is special, thus this PF member is a brewnog.

All Evos are special; this Evo is an Evo, therefore this Evo is special.

All hyps issue restraining orders against Toms; this Tom issued a restraining order, so hyp is a Tom.

Or maybe I should use quantum logic? o:) :rolleyes: :eek: :uhh:

You know, before you get too excited, this just means you have more responsibilities. Now you mentor every forum.

We're still only mentoring our own forums but now if Integral sees a post here in GD that should be moved to homework help, he can move it. Before, he would have to advise me that I needed to move the post and wait for me to get online and do it. We can now handle anything we come across real time.

I think this will be a real help in cleaning up misplaced and inapproiate posts. I personally will only intervene in other forums if the main mentors for that forum is not available.
I am pretty good at moving things to homework help!

dextercioby said:

Daniel.
try the [subtle][/subtle] tags. quite effective. :approve:

Evo said:
Hmmmm, I wonder if it's too late? You'd win automatically because no mentors nominated anyone. It just didn't seem right. It is kind of funny. :tongue:

So, you want to be on the PF short bus, eh?

Oh yeah! Bring it on!

Isn't it about time?

How about a SuperMember category? :approve: