How can I wrap text around images in my LaTeX articles?

In summary, the conversation discusses the issue of wrapping text around images in LaTeX articles. The solution is provided through the use of floats and the placement of the image within the text. However, there may be a problem with the image getting cut off at the bottom of the page when inserted near the end, and a solution is sought for this issue.
ehrenfest
[SOLVED] wrapping text around images

\begin{figure}[htp]
\centering
\includegraphics[totalheight=0.2\textheight]{figure.jpg}
\end{figure}

I am using the above instructions to put images in my latex articles. However they take up a lot of space. How can I make the text wrap around them?

Computer science news on Phys.org
Yes that is what I was looking for. One problem though. When I insert a picture near the end of a page, the compiler apparently fails to recognize that places then the picture gets cut off at the bottom of the page and the lower part does not even appear at the top of the next page. Does anyone know how to fix that?

What is "wrapping text around images"?

"Wrapping text around images" is a technique used in graphic design and web design to place text around an image, rather than having the text appear above or below the image.

Why is wrapping text around images important?

Wrapping text around images can improve the visual appeal and readability of a design. It can also help to break up large chunks of text and make the design more engaging.

How do you wrap text around images?

To wrap text around an image, you can use HTML and CSS to float the image to one side and add padding to create space for the text. You can also use design software such as Adobe Photoshop or InDesign to wrap text around images.

What are the benefits of wrapping text around images?

Wrapping text around images can make the design more visually appealing and help to create a better flow for the reader. It can also save space and make the design more efficient.

What are some tips for effectively wrapping text around images?

Some tips for effectively wrapping text around images include choosing the right image size, using consistent spacing and alignment, and considering the placement of the image in relation to the text. It's also important to make sure the text is still readable and doesn't become too crowded or distorted around the image.