Maxwell Ansoft to Excel: Tips & Tricks

In summary, the conversation is about using Maxwell Ansoft for transformer simulations and exporting data to Excel. One person offers to share their experience and another person requests a tutorial for simulating a magnetic field with neodymium magnets.
sara_UK
Hello guys

Does anyone use Maxwell Ansoft?
If so, have you tried to export it to Excell? if so do u use any MATLAB code to convert it? or use macros in excell?

Thanks

Engineering news on Phys.org
Hi All,

Did you export Maxwell data to Excell?
I am using Ansoft Maxwell for transformer simulations for all most a year and I have a lot of experience in real transformer production and projects. I am ready to share my experience...

Cheers

Alguem poderia enviar um tutorial simulando no maxwell o campo magnético de dois imas de neodímio?
Agradeço.

Could someone post a tutorial on simulating Maxwell's magnetic field two neodymium magnets?
ralecio@gmail.com
Thank you.

Hi ralecio,

I never did simulation for permanent magnets, but i will sent you manual. That is very simple simulation.
I hope that manual will help.

Cheers

1. What is Maxwell Ansoft to Excel and what is it used for?

Maxwell Ansoft to Excel is a software tool that allows users to transfer data from Ansoft's Maxwell software to Microsoft Excel. It is primarily used to analyze and plot simulation data from electromagnetic field simulations.

2. How can I transfer data from Maxwell Ansoft to Excel?

To transfer data from Maxwell Ansoft to Excel, you can use the "Export Data" function in Maxwell. This will save the data in a format that is compatible with Excel. You can then open the file in Excel and use it for further analysis or plotting.

3. Can I customize the data transfer from Maxwell Ansoft to Excel?

Yes, you can customize the data transfer by selecting specific data sets or variables to export from Maxwell. You can also choose the format and layout of the data in Excel.

4. Are there any tips or tricks for using Maxwell Ansoft to Excel?

One useful tip is to use the "Save as Macro" function in Maxwell to save the data transfer process as a macro. This will allow you to quickly and easily transfer data from Maxwell to Excel in the future.

5. Is there any support available for using Maxwell Ansoft to Excel?

Yes, there is support available for using Maxwell Ansoft to Excel. Ansoft offers online tutorials, user guides, and a community forum where users can ask questions and share tips and tricks.