Quick Question Need Quick Answer

• Thread starter Gold Barz
  • Start date
In summary, a "Quick Question Need Quick Answer" is an immediate inquiry where the asker needs a prompt response or solution. To ask one, simply state your question clearly and concisely without providing unnecessary background information. Any type of question that requires a quick response can be asked as a "Quick Question Need Quick Answer" including questions about specific information, instructions, recommendations, or opinions. To increase your chances of receiving a quick answer, provide all necessary details and ask during appropriate times. It is appropriate to ask a "Quick Question Need Quick Answer" in a professional setting as long as it is relevant and appropriate, but it is important to be respectful of others' time.
Gold Barz
Would a 3 spatial dimension universe have the same geometry as a 4 spatial dimension universe?

Astronomy news on Phys.org
let go of that idea, it is not relevant

Nevermind, I just read the answer you gave me to this question in one PM, it was "yes" lol

Just because its not relevant doesn't mean its not worth asking about

No,never.A straight path in 4 Dimensinal space may not be a straight one in 3D space

There are no straight lines. All lines are curved when you change geometry.

1. What is a "Quick Question Need Quick Answer"?

A "Quick Question Need Quick Answer" is a type of inquiry where the asker needs an immediate response or solution to their question.

2. How do I ask a "Quick Question Need Quick Answer"?

To ask a "Quick Question Need Quick Answer", simply state your question clearly and concisely. Avoid providing unnecessary background information and stick to the main point of your inquiry.

3. What types of questions can be asked as a "Quick Question Need Quick Answer"?

Any type of question that requires a quick response or solution can be asked as a "Quick Question Need Quick Answer". This can include questions about specific information, instructions, recommendations, or opinions.

4. How can I ensure I receive a quick answer to my "Quick Question Need Quick Answer"?

To increase your chances of receiving a quick answer, make sure to provide all necessary details and be specific in your question. Also, try to ask your question during times when the person you are asking is likely to be available and able to respond quickly.

5. Is it appropriate to ask a "Quick Question Need Quick Answer" in a professional setting?

Yes, it is appropriate to ask a "Quick Question Need Quick Answer" in a professional setting, as long as the question is relevant and appropriate for the setting. However, it is important to be respectful of others' time and not abuse this type of inquiry.