Is This Feature Useful? Explore the Pros and Cons

• Thread starter drizzle
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation includes playful use of emoticons and a discussion about the usefulness of the "Current Activity" feature on the forum. The conversation also mentions becoming a gold member and a donation made to a friend's cause. The conversation ends with someone asking about how to become a gold member.
drizzle
Gold Member
I was like:

:rofl:... :smile:... :cool:... :!)... :biggrin:... :uhh:... :shy:... :bugeye:... :eek:... ... :cry:

Can you translate that? :biggrin:

Now seriously, this 'Current Activity' feature shows the last page you've visited, and I guess visitors can see that too [I just saw what other members've been doing :devil:]

Do you think it's useful, I [personally] don't need to know what's the last thread I viewed ...

[PLAIN]http://img830.imageshack.us/img830/9222/93708675.png [Broken]

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
GOD!

I just note I become a gold member! :rofl:

drizzle said:
GOD!

I just note I become a gold member! :rofl:

Another members donated to my friend Nadia's cause and they deferred gold membership to you. Maybe this member will reveal himself.

Greg Bernhardt said:
Another members donated to my friend Nadia's cause and they deferred gold membership to you. Maybe this member will reveal himself.

Cheers! Though, I liked going back to my PMs and filter those less important! :biggrin:

Besides I like becoming blue, suits drizzle don't you think? :biggrin:... KIDDING [can't think of the consequences :P]

Thanks to whoever will reveal him/herself for sure... Or else! :grumpy:

Last edited:
You look so nice in gold drizzle. Congratulations.

Thanks Don, but I'm not going to take advantage of it unless they reveal themselves! :biggrin:

drizzle said:
Thanks Don, but I'm not going to take advantage of it unless they reveal themselves! :biggrin:
What would be the fun of that? Just enjoy. :smile:

Cheers turbo-1 :smile:... Like the avatar? :biggrin:

drizzle said:
Cheers turbo-1 :smile:... Like the avatar? :biggrin:
Yes, I do!

I ma newbie here and how can I become a gold member.

humza said:
I ma newbie here and how can I become a gold member.
To become a gold member, go to the following page:

https://www.physicsforums.com/payments.php [Broken]

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks redbelly, I am considering about this.

1. Is this feature necessary for the project?

This is a common question when evaluating the usefulness of a feature. It is important to consider the project goals and objectives to determine if the feature aligns with them. If the feature does not serve a purpose or add value to the project, it may not be necessary.

2. What are the potential benefits of implementing this feature?

This question explores the pros of adding the feature. It is important to identify the potential benefits such as increased efficiency, improved user experience, or cost savings. These benefits can help justify the implementation of the feature.

3. What are the potential drawbacks of implementing this feature?

This question addresses the cons of the feature. It is important to carefully consider any potential drawbacks, such as increased development time, compatibility issues, or added complexity. These drawbacks should be weighed against the benefits to determine if the feature is worth implementing.

4. How will this feature impact the overall project timeline?

Adding a new feature can affect the project timeline, so it is important to consider the time and resources needed for its implementation. This question helps to determine if the feature can be incorporated within the project timeline or if it may cause delays.

5. How will this feature affect the user experience?

The user experience is a crucial aspect of any project, so it is important to consider how the feature will impact it. This question helps to evaluate if the feature will enhance or hinder the user experience and if it aligns with the project's overall UX goals.