Thread Killer Champions: Franzbear & Moonbear

• Thread starter tribdog
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Thread
In summary, Franzbear is the most prolific thread killer in the forum. He has killed at least 12 threads and is likely responsible for 21 more. His ability to kill threads is not a direct outcome of the evidence (number of last posts). You have to at least factor in the total number of posts by each person (posts in GD) to get a more accurate representation of the killer instinct. Franz and Moonie have so many posts here, they are more likely to be the winning killers. You have to divide the number of kills by the total number of posts during the same period to get a corrected distribution.
franznietzsche said:
*evil cackle*

My plan is beginning to tae effect, soon i'll have you gagging all over PF!

*evil cackle*
:devil: :devil:

*vomits on franz* Sorry, after that last bit about you running around here naked all day, I just couldn't keep it down. But I do feel much better now. Good enough for yet another day of thread-hunting.

Physics news on Phys.org
Moonbear said:
*vomits on franz* Sorry, after that last bit about you running around here naked all day, I just couldn't keep it down. But I do feel much better now. Good enough for yet another day of thread-hunting.

:bugeye: :bugeye:

Great, now I've got vomit in places vomit should never be. Thanks a lot moonbear.

Moonbear said:
You're welcome. :redface: What do you guys think this place is, "Lord of the Flies" or something?
Yup. We're all running around in loincloths.

Except Franz, he's naked and Dex is there with him.

dextercioby said:
Franz,...That's a huge pair of b@lls u got there...:tongue2:
I don't know. Sounds suspiciously knowledgeable to me. :uhh: Of course I have no real way of verifying this data (nor do I hope to). :yuck:

Dex getting upset and leaving yet? :tongue:

dextercioby said:
P.S.Franz should be the one upset...After all,huge b@lls mean DISFUNCTIONALITY...

Elephantitis comes to mind. Though, maybe they didn't mean quite that large, in which case some enlargement can happen when one is, um, reaching critical pressure, and not, um, seeing to the proper operation of the pressure-release valve. Don't worry franz, the latter condition resolves itself with no long-term damage other than psychological. :tongue2:

P.S. I feel the need to point out that someone rearranged all the smilies on my screen again a few days ago! :tongue: and :tongue2: must have been fighting again and needed to be separated, and they put o:) between :devil: and :!). Must have been getting a bit too lusty there. Of course :blushing: and :shy: are rather embarrassed to be sitting next to :zzz: while he's snoring so loudly. Or, maybe it's :devil: making that one :blushing: blush. Afterall, :eek: seems outright shocked about whatever :devil: just did to :blushing: and :yuck: is just plain disgusted by the behavior he sees in the row in front of him. :frown: looks pretty upset he's stuck sitting next to o:) and can't do what :devil: is doing. isn't quite sure if :wink: is winking at him or at :!), but I think :cool: knows exactly what they're all up to. Who knows what prank :rolleyes: just played on :redface:, but :rolleyes: is trying to look innocent while poor :redface: is mortified, and :grumpy: is annoyed he wasn't invited to join in the prank. :cry: hasn't figured out it's a prank yet and is really upset, and :uhh: just doesn't know what to do about all that crying next to him, which is absolutely delighting :biggrin:, but irritating :mad:. :approve: is really quite naughty and enjoying watching the entire spectacle from the backrow, while :bugeye: can't believe everything that's going one without anyone stopping it, though from the other side of the backrow, :rofl: is in absolute hysterics watching everyone else, though :smile: seems to be pretty mellow. Possibly :mad: is just angry that :smile: brought in some elicit substances to the event and isn't sharing. :confused: is a bit of a geek and just doesn't get it; all this social interaction is just too much to take in. Oh, and never forget that heckler, :tongue: up in the front row. Hope I didn't miss anybody!

In case the smilies don't display the same on everyone's screen, here's the order I see them...this week:
:rofl: :smile: :mad: :approve: :bugeye:
:tongue2: :cry: :uhh: :biggrin: :confused:
:grumpy: :rolleyes: :redface: :!) :wink:
:yuck: :frown: o:) :cool:
:eek: :devil: :blushing: :zzz: :shy:
:tongue:

I have not noticed too many changes in smilies, but I usually have most of the ones I need memorized :cry: :smile: :tongue: :tongue2: :devil: :approve: :wink: :grumpy:

I don't know, it's a strange thing that I don't often need to click on them to use them, but I still notice when they move. I think it's like knowing where all your students sit in the classroom, and even if they don't have assigned seats, you notice when someone changes their habit and sits somewhere different.

Moonbear said:
Elephantitis comes to mind. Though, maybe they didn't mean quite that large, in which case some enlargement can happen when one is, um, reaching critical pressure, and not, um, seeing to the proper operation of the pressure-release valve. Don't worry franz, the latter condition resolves itself with no long-term damage other than psychological. :tongue2:

P.S. I feel the need to point out that someone rearranged all the smilies on my screen again a few days ago! :tongue: and :tongue2: must have been fighting again and needed to be separated, and they put o:) between :devil: and :!). Must have been getting a bit too lusty there. Of course :blushing: and :shy: are rather embarrassed to be sitting next to :zzz: while he's snoring so loudly. Or, maybe it's :devil: making that one :blushing: blush. Afterall, :eek: seems outright shocked about whatever :devil: just did to :blushing: and :yuck: is just plain disgusted by the behavior he sees in the row in front of him. :frown: looks pretty upset he's stuck sitting next to o:) and can't do what :devil: is doing. isn't quite sure if :wink: is winking at him or at :!), but I think :cool: knows exactly what they're all up to. Who knows what prank :rolleyes: just played on :redface:, but :rolleyes: is trying to look innocent while poor :redface: is mortified, and :grumpy: is annoyed he wasn't invited to join in the prank. :cry: hasn't figured out it's a prank yet and is really upset, and :uhh: just doesn't know what to do about all that crying next to him, which is absolutely delighting :biggrin:, but irritating :mad:. :approve: is really quite naughty and enjoying watching the entire spectacle from the backrow, while :bugeye: can't believe everything that's going one without anyone stopping it, though from the other side of the backrow, :rofl: is in absolute hysterics watching everyone else, though :smile: seems to be pretty mellow. Possibly :mad: is just angry that :smile: brought in some elicit substances to the event and isn't sharing. :confused: is a bit of a geek and just doesn't get it; all this social interaction is just too much to take in. Oh, and never forget that heckler, :tongue: up in the front row. Hope I didn't miss anybody!

In case the smilies don't display the same on everyone's screen, here's the order I see them...this week:
:rofl: :smile: :mad: :approve: :bugeye:
:tongue2: :cry: :uhh: :biggrin: :confused:
:grumpy: :rolleyes: :redface: :!) :wink:
:yuck: :frown: o:) :cool:
:eek: :devil: :blushing: :zzz: :shy:
:tongue:
Moonbear, that was great! Perhaps I should delete all posts after yours and let you be the thread killer? Seems like a good last post to me. :tongue:

And why DO the smilies keep moving? :devil:

Evo said:
Moonbear, that was great! Perhaps I should delete all posts after yours and let you be the thread killer? Seems like a good last post to me. :tongue:

Good question, same thing happened to me. How are blind people supposed to post if greg keeps rearranging everything? I don't think this complies with the 'Americans with Disabilities Act' :wink:

Evo said:

Absolutely! You always have the best ideas! :biggrin: Your Fauchon chocolate is on the way!

I don't know. They do seem to be quite a rowdy bunch, but I haven't really seen any of them fighting to need to be separated. Every time they move, I wind up looking through the whole list seeing if there's a new one in there somewhere. As long as the codes for them don't change again, all will be okay.

Evo said:
Ye'd be riskin a pirate mutiny. Arrrrghhhhh (Or is it a nerd rebellion, it's hard to say.)

That was a real cool post Moonbear.

Artman said:
That was a real cool post Moonbear.

Thanks, and glad nobody bothered pointing out the typo either. I'm pretty sure :smile: has illicit substances, not elicit ones! Though, I don't really know what an elicit substance would be. Maybe they're even better than illicit ones?

Unfortunately, you were all supposed to stop and be dazzled by all the smilies and forget to reply.

Bartholomew said:
Say, Tribdog, are you planning to reply in your "Rotten PF Members" thread in the Brain Teasers forum?
no I don't think I will. you are right, I am wrong. I messed up. I think I'm going to have to give up on the brain teasers. I hurt myself everytime.

tribdog said:
no I don't think I will. you are right, I am wrong. I messed up. I think I'm going to have to give up on the brain teasers. I hurt myself everytime.

Hey, you can't hijack an already hijacked thread! We have protocols to follow around here. :tongue2:

tribdog said:
Honorable mentions go to:gokul, JasonRox, chrono and mattmns.

Aww, dude! I feel so special now. Like I really contributed to the forum.

Chrono said:
Aww, dude! I feel so special now. Like I really contributed to the forum.

And it's impolite to return to the original topic once the thread has been hijacked. :rofl: :biggrin: :rofl:

I thought they were BRILLIANT! Excellent work, trib!

You guys should just stop trying to delude yourselves.

Some of you may ask, "What in hell is Ged talking about?"

Simply put, we all know - instinctively or not, that the guy who posts the last post in this thread is the GREATEST champion of thread killing. :tongue:

Bartholomew said:
Looks like this is now the official "random chat not worth a thread of its own" thread.
GD never sticks to a single topic. A thread here is lucky to go with 4 post before it turns into random bs :cool:

You're all too late. I have certified proof that I killed this thread.

Artman said:
Moderators, do not approve that attachment!

mattmns said:
GD never sticks to a single topic. A thread here is lucky to go with 4 post before it turns into random bs :cool:

Yeah, just look at the "Are you a Nerd?" thread... somehow it went from nerdiness/geekyness to insane pirate rabble.

mattmns said:
Moderators, do not approve that attachment!
motai said:
Yeah, just look at the "Are you a Nerd?" thread... somehow it went from nerdiness/geekyness to insane pirate rabble.

Sounds certifiable to me. :biggrin:

mattmns said:
Random bs?

I am deeply offended. :frown: There is nothing random about the bs here, well, maybe a "bit" random, uhm...yeah...I guess it is pretty random at that. :redface:

But just look at what a fine pirate thread "are you a nerd" turned into! :approve:

Artman said:
Whoa, looks official to me! :biggrin:

Evo said:
Whoa, looks official to me! :biggrin:
See, Evo agrees that you're all certifiable. :biggrin: :approve:

That was a scam.:mad: And you ain't getting away with it,even if i'll have to spill blood...

Was it "spill"...?:confused: :tongue2:

Daniel.

P.S.As long as I'm alive,this thread is undecided...:tongue:

Artman said:

It's a forgery! Don't anyone believe it! I killed the thread days ago and you're all insisting on dragging around the poor little corpse.

Then how come it's still alive...? : :tongue:

Daniel.

P.S.This thread should be moved to "Debunking",coz,according to MB,it's a ZOMBIE...

What is the definition of a dead thread? We need to define that first.

dextercioby said:
P.S.This thread should be moved to "Debunking",coz,according to MB,it's a ZOMBIE...
Zombie=UNDEAD! :bugeye:

ZOMBIE THREADS CAN'T BE KILLED!

Moonbear said:
It's a forgery! Don't anyone believe it!
Hey, it was signed by Doctor Peter Goesinyou! It's official.

And besides, Evo said it was alright. :tongue:

mattmns said:
What is the definition of a dead thread? We need to define that first.

Maybe this thread should be moved to the philosophy forums then.

Evo said:
Zombie=UNDEAD! :bugeye:

ZOMBIE THREADS CAN'T BE KILLED!

Yes,but they can be LOCKED WITH ME AS THE LAST POSTER... :tongue2: :wink:

Daniel.

Well you probably do not want it locked now, seeing as I am now the last poster

Back