New Member Here, Would GREATLY Appreciate some Answers/Information

• Thread starter ArthurRC
  • Start date
  • Tags
In summary, the forum is a great resource for various topics, including homework help and specific forums for engineering and math. The user is looking for someone in the field of aerospace engineering to conduct a short interview for a class assignment, but unfortunately, interviews are not allowed on the forum. However, they are encouraged to post their questions in relevant sections and reach out through LinkedIn for more insights.
ArthurRC
Hello,

I just happened upon this forum, and I have to say it seems pretty amazing all the topics it covers, from homework help to specific forums for engineering and math, I wish I had found it sooner! I already know this will become a useful resource for me.

Unfortunately, I already must ask for the help and time of any forum members willing to offer it.

I must conduct a short "interview" for a class assignment of someone within the field of my chosen career, aerospace engineering. They are simple questions about what you like the most about this career, what a typical day on the job is, etc.

Because of the short deadline, June 20th, and the rarity of meeting or networking with any aerospace engineers in my area personally, this seems to be my best option.

If anyone within this field can spare just a couple of minutes to answer questions about this career, I would greatly appreciate it. A short list of the questions would be messaged to you, and a message back with replies at your convenience is all that would be necessary. The number of questions, depending on the length of the answers, will be less then 10.

If no one can or wants to, I completely understand, and would like to thank everyone in advance for taking the time to read this post anyway.

Thank You!

Arthur

Physics news on Phys.org
Sorry, we don't allow interviews here anymore.

Hi Arthur,

Welcome to the forum! I'm glad you found it and are already finding it useful. I'm sure there are many members here who are willing to help out with your assignment.

I'm not an aerospace engineer myself, but I know there are a few members on this forum who are. I would suggest posting your questions in the engineering or math section of the forum, or even in the career advice section. You might get more responses there.

Also, have you tried reaching out to any aerospace engineering companies or professionals through LinkedIn? That might be another option to get some insights from someone in the field.

Best of luck with your assignment!

1. What is this community about?

This community is a platform for scientists and researchers to connect, share knowledge, and collaborate on various scientific topics.

2. How can I become a member of this community?

To become a member, you can sign up for an account on the community website and provide some basic information about yourself and your research interests.

3. Can I share my research findings on this community?

Yes, you can share your research findings with other members of the community through discussions, forums, or by publishing articles on the community website.

4. Are there any rules or guidelines I should follow as a member?

Yes, there are guidelines and rules to ensure a respectful and productive environment for all members. These guidelines will be provided to you upon registering as a member.

5. How can I connect with other members and start collaborating on research?

You can connect with other members by joining discussions, forums, or by reaching out to individuals with similar research interests. You can also attend events and conferences organized by the community to network and collaborate with other members.