I need some help [with the PF iPad app]

• Thread starter shahrzad1994
  • Start date
In summary, the speaker is having trouble with the physics forums application as they do not know how to change their password or add information to their profile. They also do not know how to use the application and are using an iPad. The other person suggests using the PF site instead and waiting for someone who uses the application to help. Eventually, the speaker is able to log in to the PF site successfully.
shahrzad1994
I do apologize for posting this post here but I had on choice.I have lots of porblem with this application.first of all I forgot my password and I don't know how can I change it? Or remember it? And I don't know how can I change my picture or add information into my profile actually I don't know how to work with physics forums! But I need it !

Physics news on Phys.org
What OS/Browser do you use?

In general you should follow MY PF link from the upper menu - you will have menu on the left where you can access most of the tools you need to deal with your profile (including changing password - note you can't change password without knowing the old one, but you can request password reset).

Borek said:
What OS/Browser do you use?

In general you should follow MY PF link from the upper menu - you will have menu on the left where you can access most of the tools you need to deal with your profile (including changing password - note you can't change password without knowing the old one, but you can request password reset).

Thanks for your reply.I'm here with my iPad and I'm using the physics forums application and I don't have any menu here and I can't find MY PF link.

OK, so you have to wait for someone using the app.

Borek said:
OK, so you have to wait for someone using the app.

I think the only way is to log in in PF site and I did it and it worked! Thanks

What is the PF iPad app?

The PF iPad app is a mobile application that allows users to track their fitness progress, set goals, and access workout plans and nutrition information.

How do I download the PF iPad app?

The PF iPad app can be downloaded through the App Store on your iPad. Simply search for "PF iPad" and click on the "Get" button to download the app.

Can I use the PF iPad app without a Planet Fitness membership?

No, the PF iPad app is only available for Planet Fitness members. You will need to enter your Planet Fitness membership information to access the app's features.

What features are included in the PF iPad app?

The PF iPad app includes a workout tracker, goal setting, access to workout plans and nutrition information, and the ability to track progress and earn badges for achievements.

Is the PF iPad app available for Android devices?

No, the PF iPad app is only available for iOS devices at this time. However, there is a Planet Fitness app available for Android devices that offers similar features.