Who will educate me on uploading?

• Thread starter Goldenace
  • Start date
In summary, the individual is interested in the scientific advances in the brain, specifically in the concept of "uploading." They are considering pursuing a degree in neuroscience, but are unsure since they are not interested in a medical profession. They are interested in a career in research, specifically in areas related to uploading. They are seeking advice on which degree and career path to pursue. Some potential options to consider may be cognitive science or biomedical engineering.
Goldenace
I'm very interested in "uploading" and other scientific advances in the brain. I'd imagine that neuroscience would be the degree I'm looking for but I'm not sure since I'm not really interested in a medical profession. I'm interested in a career doing research in areas such as uploading.

So having said that what degree should I pursue? which career?

p.s. I apologize if this is the wrong section I'm new :)

Physics news on Phys.org
It's not really clear to me which aspect of the mind you're looking to study (i.e, on a purely anatomical level or something higher). Is cognitive science perhaps closer to what you want than neuroscience? Maybe biomedical engineering?

1. Who is qualified to educate me on uploading?

There are many qualified individuals who can educate you on uploading, including computer technicians, software developers, and experienced users. It is important to seek out someone who has a strong understanding of the specific uploading process you need to learn.

2. Can I learn how to upload on my own?

Yes, it is possible to learn how to upload on your own through online tutorials, instructional videos, and user manuals. However, having someone experienced guide you through the process can be beneficial and can help troubleshoot any issues that may arise.

3. How long does it take to learn how to upload?

The length of time it takes to learn how to upload depends on the complexity of the uploading process and your own personal learning speed. It could take anywhere from a few hours to several weeks to become proficient in uploading.

4. Are there any risks involved in uploading?

Like any other technological process, there are potential risks involved in uploading. These could include accidentally uploading the wrong files, encountering viruses or malware, or accidentally sharing sensitive information. It is important to be cautious and follow safe uploading practices to minimize these risks.

5. How can I stay updated on changes in uploading technology?

The best way to stay updated on changes in uploading technology is to regularly check for updates from the software or platform you are using. You can also follow industry news and attend workshops or conferences related to uploading to stay informed about the latest advancements and best practices.