Looking for a fighting game to play

• Thread starter Cardilac
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Game
In summary, The conversation is about recommending a hot fighting game to play and the person initially suggests the game Nanaca Crash. However, the other person is not interested and wants a DVD game instead. They then continue to discuss their high scores and progress in the game. They mention wanting to reach 2000 meters and eventually 10000 meters, but the person's keyboard is malfunctioning and they have to use commas instead of periods.
Cardilac
can u introduce me a hot fightin game toplay? i like fighting, adventure

Computer science news on Phys.org
http://homepage.mac.com/pockyrevolution/nanaca_crash.html [Broken]

Last edited by a moderator:
LeBrad said:
I don like that game, i want dvd game

LeBrad said:

lol That's awesome I got 1110.32 meters.

1835,75 :P xD great game hehehe, going for 2000 now,,,

wohoo! 2001,27 [kinda bored at the mo :P]

Last edited:
alfredblase said:
1835,75 :P xD great game hehehe, going for 2000 now,,,

lol yea.. My record is like 9,995 or something like that.. got to get ten thousand...

10000! :eek: mmm i think i'll give this another go,,,

by the way when i wrote my record i meant two thousand and one its just that my keayboard is messed up at the mo,,, and i have to use commas instead of points :p heh

Last edited:

What are the best fighting games to play?

Some popular and highly rated fighting games include Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter, Super Smash Bros, Tekken, and Dragon Ball FighterZ. Ultimately, the best fighting game for you will depend on your personal preferences and the platform you are playing on.

Are there any free fighting games to play?

Yes, there are several free fighting games available to play. Some examples include Brawlhalla, Street Fighter V: Champion Edition (free trial), and Killer Instinct. Keep in mind that some free games may have microtransactions or limited features.

Can I play fighting games online with others?

Many fighting games offer online multiplayer modes where you can play against others from around the world. However, some games may require a subscription or membership to access online features.

What is the best platform to play fighting games on?

The best platform to play fighting games on will depend on your personal preferences and the games you want to play. Some popular options include PlayStation, Xbox, Nintendo Switch, and PC. Consider the exclusive games and online features available on each platform before making a decision.

How can I improve my skills in fighting games?

Practice and experimentation are key to improving your skills in fighting games. You can also watch tutorials and guides from experienced players, join online communities to learn from others, and try out different characters and strategies to find what works best for you.