Any alternative article websites for students/teens?

In summary, the person is looking for alternative websites or magazines where they can publish their articles on topics related to special and general relativity, as well as quantum physics. They are not looking for a job, just a place to learn by experience. They are willing to discuss these topics on this forum, but are also interested in finding a platform to publish their writing. Suggestions include starting a blog or seeking out a website that may feature their work.
arianabedi
Any alternative "article" websites for students/teens?

Hi,

I've been really interested in writing articles and discussing topics in general and special relativity (and also a bit of quantum physics). I've even written some of my own how ever i can't find any website or magazine that would offer me the chance to get my articles posted.

Im not looking for a job, just for a place where i can learn by experience. So if even this forum has a section (this very section maybe?) please redirect me to it.

Also note that I am not a PhD professor, just a normal high schooler who has done quite a bit of book reading and doesn't mind explaining some complex idea in a bit more "casual" and simpler terms.

Regards

Physics news on Phys.org

If you want to discuss details of SR and GR, you can do it here. If you want to write essays and publish them somewhere, the simplest option is probably just to start a blog at some blog site. Note that the rules of this forum doesn't allow personal speculation, but you can always post an explanation you've written and ask if it's correct.

Fredrik said:
If you want to discuss details of SR and GR, you can do it here. If you want to write essays and publish them somewhere, the simplest option is probably just to start a blog at some blog site. Note that the rules of this forum doesn't allow personal speculation, but you can always post an explanation you've written and ask if it's correct.

Hey, I was thinking about a blog, and maybe see if it could be featured somewhere.
And ofcourse this website is great for confirming ideas with the actual theory.

Thnx

1. What are some popular alternative article websites for students/teens?

Some popular alternative article websites for students/teens include Teen Ink, Scholastic News, and National Geographic Kids. These websites offer a variety of articles on topics such as current events, science, and entertainment.

2. Are there any free article websites specifically for teenagers?

Yes, there are several free article websites specifically for teenagers. Some examples include Rookie Mag, Youth Journalism International, and The Teen Magazine. These websites are run by and for teenagers and cover a wide range of topics relevant to their age group.

3. Can I trust the information on alternative article websites for students/teens?

It is important to always evaluate the credibility of any information you find online, including on alternative article websites for students/teens. Look for reputable sources and check for author credentials. It can also be helpful to cross-check information with other sources to ensure accuracy.

4. Are there any article websites specifically for students/teens interested in science?

Yes, there are several article websites specifically for students/teens interested in science. Some examples include Science News for Students, Science Daily for Teens, and DOGOnews Science. These websites offer articles on various scientific topics and are written in an engaging and easy-to-understand manner for young readers.

5. Can I submit my own articles to alternative article websites for students/teens?

Some alternative article websites for students/teens do allow submissions from young writers. However, it is important to carefully read the submission guidelines and ensure that your article fits the website's target audience and style. It may also be helpful to reach out to the website's editor for more information on their submission process.