Does someone here think I'm Batman?

• Thread starter Chi Meson
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Batman
In summary, someone is trying to communicate with me by blinking the lights and making the phone machine beep, but I can't find any clues to what they are trying to say.
Chi Meson
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Every now and then the lights in my house blink off and on again, and then my phone machine goes "beep." When I look at it, I see that it flashes "PF----PF----PF----PF----" .

The ONLY explanation is that someone here is trying to signal me, for whatever reason I don't know. But when I log on to the site, I can't find any clues as to what's going on. So, PLEASE, stop this nonsense. I must be someone with incredible powers already, and maybe they think I have similar powers, but I'm telling you, you're only making me confused with the whole thing.

Physics news on Phys.org
Chi Meson said:
Every now and then the lights in my house blink off and on again, and then my phone machine goes "beep." When I look at it, I see that it flashes "PF----PF----PF----PF----" .

The ONLY explanation is that someone here is trying to signal me, for whatever reason I don't know. But when I log on to the site, I can't find any clues as to what's going on. So, PLEASE, stop this nonsense. I must be someone with incredible powers already, and maybe they think I have similar powers, but I'm telling you, you're only making me confused with the whole thing.
Lets see, intermittent power, hmm... answering machine PF... "power failure" indication perhaps... Too much espresso this morning, Chi ?

Rhody...

Sorry, wrong number. I'll stop.

It wasn't me, and I never thought you were Batman. Until you showed up here, not dressed as Batman, denying you were Batman. Because, if we know anything about Batman, we know he always denies he's Batman, when he's not dressed as Batman.

zoobyshoe said:
It wasn't me, and I never thought you were Batman. Until you showed up here, not dressed as Batman, denying you were Batman. Because, if we know anything about Batman, we know he always denies he's Batman, when he's not dressed as Batman.

I suspect he's another superhero (or villain) trying to get us to think he is Batman. Everybody knows Batman has no powers!

Mépris said:
I suspect he's another superhero (or villain) trying to get us to think he is Batman. Everybody knows Batman has no powers!

Get out of my head! Ahhhhhhhhhhh!

1. Is someone here really convinced that I am Batman?

No, there is no one here who truly believes that you are Batman. It is likely just a joke or a misunderstanding.

2. Why would someone think that I am Batman?

There could be a variety of reasons why someone might think you are Batman. Maybe you have a similar physical appearance or mannerisms, or perhaps you have a passion for justice and crime-fighting.

3. How can I prove that I am not Batman?

There is no need to prove that you are not Batman. It is just a playful idea and it is not necessary to take it seriously. Plus, Batman is a fictional character, so it is impossible for anyone to actually be him.

4. Why do people keep asking if I am Batman?

If people keep asking if you are Batman, it is likely because they find it amusing or they see certain qualities in you that remind them of the character. It is all in good fun.

5. Is there any truth to the idea that I am Batman?

No, there is no truth to the idea that you are Batman. It is just a fictional character and you are a unique individual with your own identity and capabilities.