Exploring the Accessibility of Dojo iii: Open to All?

• Thread starter Pythagorean
  • Start date
In summary, the players had an open game with white's queen still available. However, there was an illegal move made and the player admitted to not knowing how to play chess. The app allows for illegal moves and there is no way to go back, so a new game may be started. It was also mentioned that the knight is the only piece that can go "through" other pieces.
Pythagorean
Gold Member
open to all

Physics news on Phys.org
(e2,e4)

b8,wQ

still open!

(c7,c5)

(f1,c4)

(c4,d2)(d2,c4)(c4,d5)(d5,d6)(d6,c4)(d1,c7)(c7,d8)

(d1,f3)

(d1,f3)(f3,f7)

(c8,f5)

err... illegal move

(f5,c8)

give me a break I don't know how to play chess!

Understandable. Unfortunately, the chess app here allows illegal moves so it's up to the players to regulate. I don't think we can go back. Feel free to start a new game. For future reference, the knight is the only piece that can go "through" other pieces.

(d2,d6)

g7, g6

(g8, h6)

1. What is Dojo iii and what does it offer?

Dojo iii is a community center that offers a variety of activities and programs for people of all ages. These may include fitness classes, workshops, events, and more.

2. Is Dojo iii open to everyone, regardless of age or skill level?

Yes, Dojo iii is open to all individuals, regardless of age or skill level. The center aims to provide a welcoming and inclusive environment for everyone.

3. Can I visit Dojo iii without being a member?

Yes, Dojo iii welcomes non-members to visit and participate in activities and programs. However, becoming a member may offer additional benefits and discounts.

4. How do I become a member of Dojo iii?

To become a member of Dojo iii, you can visit the center and sign up in person. Alternatively, you may be able to sign up online through their website or by calling their membership hotline.

5. Are there any fees associated with participating in activities at Dojo iii?

Yes, some activities at Dojo iii may have a fee associated with them. However, the center also offers free events and activities throughout the year. It is best to check their schedule or contact them for more information.