Physics Help Needed: Get Free Assistance Now!

• Thread starter suf7
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Physics
In summary, the speaker is struggling with understanding physics and their teacher's teaching methods. They are asking for help with a specific question involving Kirchoff's laws and the resistance at the bottom of a circuit. They have been given a handout but are confused on how to apply the laws.
suf7
Hi I am doing physics. I am totally lost..lol..My teacher is not very good at all and never shows any methods for any calculations, he jumps strait to the answers…. I really need some help with a question, I don’t have a clue as to what method I need to take to solve the question?...is there any chance sum1 can help me as I don’t know where to start with it?...I have set up the question as an attachment and if you could help me I would be VERY grateful….thanks…!

Attachments

• MyQuestion.doc
    24 KB · Views: 257
Physics news on Phys.org
What do you wish to calculate? If it is the current, then if you know Kirchoff's laws, apply them.

The question

Find the current flowing and the voltages developed across each of the reistors in the circuit?...ive been given a handout on kirchhoffs laws but it doesn't say how to use them, it doesn't have any examples of how to work them just answers?..im lost..lol

what's the resistance at the bottom ?

resistance at the bottom is 1

What is the purpose of "Physics Help Needed: Get Free Assistance Now!"?

The purpose of "Physics Help Needed: Get Free Assistance Now!" is to provide individuals who need help with physics concepts and problems with free assistance from experts in the field.

Who can benefit from "Physics Help Needed: Get Free Assistance Now!"?

Anyone who is struggling with understanding or solving physics problems can benefit from "Physics Help Needed: Get Free Assistance Now!". This includes students, teachers, and anyone with a general interest in physics.

How does "Physics Help Needed: Get Free Assistance Now!" work?

"Physics Help Needed: Get Free Assistance Now!" works by connecting those in need of assistance with physics problems to experts in the field. Users can submit their questions or problems and receive free help and guidance from knowledgeable individuals.

What types of physics questions can be answered through "Physics Help Needed: Get Free Assistance Now!"?

Almost any type of physics question can be answered through "Physics Help Needed: Get Free Assistance Now!". This includes questions about classical mechanics, thermodynamics, electricity and magnetism, quantum mechanics, and much more.

Is "Physics Help Needed: Get Free Assistance Now!" a reliable source of information?

Yes, "Physics Help Needed: Get Free Assistance Now!" connects you with experts in the field who have a strong understanding of physics concepts and principles. However, it is always important to double-check information and consult multiple sources when studying physics.