Find "Quantum Physics" by Stephen Gasiorowicz at a Good Price

• Thread starter Void123
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Textbook
In summary, "Quantum Physics" by Stephen Gasiorowicz is a highly recommended book that provides an introduction to the fundamental principles and concepts of quantum mechanics. It is suitable for self-study and can be found at various online retailers or local bookstores and libraries. The latest edition was published in 2003 and includes updated content.
Void123
Does anyone know of a source where I can get "Quantum Physics", by Stephen Gasiorowicz, for a decent price?

Thanks.

Physics news on Phys.org
Void123 said:
Does anyone know of a source where I can get "Quantum Physics", by Stephen Gasiorowicz, for a decent price?

Thanks.

Betterworld Books lists two used copies, one for http://www.betterworldbooks.com/Quantum-Physics-by-Stephen-Gasiorowicz-H0.aspx?SearchTerm=Quantum+Physics+by+Stephen+Gasiorowicz&InventoryMix=99".

I've had nothing but good experiences with Betterworld.

Last edited by a moderator:

1. What is "Quantum Physics" by Stephen Gasiorowicz?

Quantum Physics is a book written by Stephen Gasiorowicz that provides an introduction to the fundamental principles and concepts of quantum mechanics. It covers topics such as wave-particle duality, quantum superposition, and the uncertainty principle.

2. Why should I read "Quantum Physics" by Stephen Gasiorowicz?

"Quantum Physics" by Stephen Gasiorowicz is a highly recommended book for anyone interested in learning about the fascinating world of quantum mechanics. It is written in a clear and concise manner, making it accessible for both beginner and advanced readers.

3. Where can I find a good price for "Quantum Physics" by Stephen Gasiorowicz?

You can find a good price for "Quantum Physics" by Stephen Gasiorowicz at various online retailers such as Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and Book Depository. You can also check your local bookstore or library for availability and pricing.

4. Is "Quantum Physics" by Stephen Gasiorowicz suitable for self-study?

Yes, "Quantum Physics" by Stephen Gasiorowicz is suitable for self-study. It is designed to be a comprehensive and self-contained textbook, with numerous examples and exercises to help readers understand the concepts and principles of quantum mechanics.

5. Are there any other editions of "Quantum Physics" by Stephen Gasiorowicz?

Yes, there are other editions of "Quantum Physics" by Stephen Gasiorowicz. The latest edition, titled "Quantum Physics, Third Edition", was published in 2003 and includes updated content to reflect the latest developments in the field of quantum mechanics.