Physics Forum Android App | Download Now

• Thread starter TSC
  • Start date
  • Tags
    android
In summary, there is a mobile app for Physics Forum, available for download on the Google Play Store for Android devices. The app allows users to both read and post on the forum, but it currently does not display LaTeX properly. However, there is a workaround by opening the post in a web view. Users are encouraged to rate and review the app on the Google Play Store.
TSC
Is there a mobile app for Physics Forum?

Physics news on Phys.org
Thanks! I will try it right away.

Can you post as well as read in the App?

Lets try . I am on my mobile now ...

It works!

How? By typing here?

Is this app suppose to display latex? My mobile don't seem to display it properly.

There is a workaround though, if you need to view the LaTeX of a particular post. With the post open, click on the settings button (the location of this button can depend on your particular phone), and then select "Web View." The thread/post will then open up in your phone's browser where the LaTeX should be displayed properly.

That is very helpful. Thank you .

What is the Physics Forum Android App?

The Physics Forum Android App is a mobile application that allows users to access the Physics Forum website on their Android devices. It provides a user-friendly interface for browsing and participating in discussions, as well as access to various resources and tools related to physics.

How do I download the Physics Forum Android App?

The Physics Forum Android App can be downloaded from the Google Play Store. Simply search for "Physics Forum" in the search bar, and click on the app from the results. Then, click on the "Install" button to begin the download process.

Is the Physics Forum Android App free?

Yes, the Physics Forum Android App is completely free to download and use. There are no hidden fees or in-app purchases required to access all of the app's features and resources.

Can I access all features of the Physics Forum website on the Android App?

Yes, the Physics Forum Android App provides access to all features and resources available on the website. This includes discussions, articles, videos, and tools for solving physics problems. Users can also create new discussions and participate in existing ones using the app.

Is the Physics Forum Android App available on other platforms?

No, currently the Physics Forum Android App is only available for download on Android devices. There is no version of the app for iOS or other platforms. However, users can still access the Physics Forum website through their mobile browser on any device.