Are You a Liberal or a Realist? Take Our Political Quiz!

• News
  • Thread starter pattylou
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Quiz
In summary, the conversation was about the results of taking a political quiz on the website of The Christian Science Monitor. The participants discussed their results and how they did not fully align with their personal political views. One person was labeled a liberal while another was labeled an isolationist, but they both felt that the options on the quiz did not accurately reflect their views. The conversation ended with one person identifying as a realist.
pattylou
Maybe this should go in GD? I don't know.

http://www.csmonitor.com/specials/neocon/quiz/neoconQuiz.html

Turns out I'm a liberal. How 'bout you?

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Heh, they called me a Isolationist because I don't care to support subjugating others or the governments who do. I chose all the working together to achieve common goals options that don't include that, but apparently I have to like to see people get pushed around to be anything but an Isolationist to CSM.

Well, most people fail to make a distinction between isolationism and non-interventionism

With those questions I am liberal.

I tried to take the test but found that there was no option I agreed with. It doesn't support my libertarian views.

Smurf said:
I tried to take the test but found that there was no option I agreed with. It doesn't support my libertarian views.
I didn't care for the options either. They did not reflect my views well.

I'm a realist. But you guys already knew that, right? :biggrin:

What is "Another political quiz"?

"Another political quiz" is an online assessment that aims to determine a person's political beliefs and ideologies based on their responses to a series of questions.

Who created "Another political quiz"?

"Another political quiz" was created by a team of social scientists and political experts with the goal of providing a quick and easy way for individuals to assess their political leanings.

How accurate is "Another political quiz"?

The accuracy of "Another political quiz" may vary depending on the individual's honesty and self-awareness when answering the questions. However, the quiz has been developed and tested by political experts and has shown to be a reliable tool for determining political ideologies.

What types of questions are included in "Another political quiz"?

The questions in "Another political quiz" cover a wide range of topics, including economic policies, social issues, and foreign policies. The questions are designed to assess a person's beliefs and values, rather than their knowledge of current political events.

Can "Another political quiz" be used for research purposes?

Yes, "Another political quiz" can be used for research purposes. The quiz has been used in various academic studies and has been found to be a useful tool for understanding political ideologies and attitudes. However, it is important to note that the quiz should not be the sole basis for any research findings.