A video lecture and tutorials collection site.

In summary, a video lecture and tutorials collection site is a platform where users can access various educational videos and tutorials on a wide range of topics. The site offers a convenient and organized way for individuals to learn new skills or brush up on existing ones. It also allows for easy navigation and search for specific content. With a diverse selection of content from experts and professionals, this site provides a valuable resource for individuals seeking to expand their knowledge.
zyh
hi, PHers, I found a site:
http://videolectures.net/
which contain a lot of video lectures and tutorials. There are a lot video there. When it is playing a video, the slides will change synchronously.:rolleyes:
I'm major in Computer vision and image Processing, hope we can communicate each other in PF.

Mathematics news on Phys.org
I'm grad that you like these videos, since I post this message in this forum, no one replied till now. Good Luck.

This is good stuff. Thank You.

gr8 link ...
really was very usefull for me :)

MIT openCourse is added.
http://videolectures.net/mit_ocw/
"We are excited to announce that we have started a video educational
collaboration with MIT OpenCourseWare. New courses will be available
every week. You will be able to check them on this page."

1. What topics are covered in the video lectures and tutorials on this site?

The topics covered on this site vary depending on the specific collection, but they may include subjects such as math, science, history, language learning, programming, and more. You can browse the collections or use the search function to find videos on a specific topic.

2. Are the videos and tutorials on this site free to access?

Yes, all videos and tutorials on this site are free to access. We believe in providing accessible education for everyone, and do not charge any fees for our content.

3. Can I download the videos and tutorials to watch them offline?

Unfortunately, we do not currently offer the option to download videos for offline viewing. However, you can bookmark or save the links to your favorite videos for easy access in the future.

4. Are the videos and tutorials on this site created by experts?

Yes, we pride ourselves on curating high-quality content from experts in their fields. Our videos and tutorials are created by professionals, teachers, and individuals with extensive knowledge and experience in their respective subjects.

5. Can I submit my own video lectures or tutorials to be featured on this site?

At this time, we do not accept submissions for video lectures and tutorials. However, we are constantly updating and expanding our collections, so keep an eye out for new opportunities to contribute in the future.