Hey, Need some sexy costume advice for halloween

• Thread starter Hyped
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Hey
In summary, the conversation revolved around the theme of Halloween costumes and the idea of dressing up as something sexy without being too provocative. Some suggested costumes included a witch, a vampire, and a Geisha. Others shared their opinions on what they find attractive and sexy, with some favoring subtle and classy outfits while others preferred more revealing options. Overall, the conversation was a lighthearted discussion about different ideas for Halloween costumes.
Hyped
Im throwing a party at my house for Halloween. I want to dress as something sexy without

being too nasty.

Your thoughts!

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
No costume is sexy enough for you. I think this thread will be deleted because of the commerical nature of the links.

Some women/girls use halloween as their one free pass a year to dress up like a prostitute.

So what are you dressed up as?
"I'm a witch, can't you tell?"
Oh, the bikini threw me off.

leroyjenkens said:
Some women/girls use halloween as their one free pass a year to dress up like a prostitute.

hahahaha i like the superman costume you posted.

leroyjenkens said:

:rofl: I don't understand it either. Maybe if you live in FL, but up north, is dang cold for Halloween and I don't know why anyone would want to wear something skimpy and freeze their butt off.

I think it's possible to dress sexy without looking like a prostitute...and actually don't think dressing like a prostitute is all that sexy at all, but maybe that's just me. A long, form-fitting black dress with a flowing skirt can be used for a variety of costumes...witch, Elvira, vampire, etc., just the accessories make the difference. And if it's really cold out, you can wear warm tights under it without anyone even knowing. A costume like that will probably get you a lot more attention than the ones who let everything hang out...you'll still be sexy, but in a classy way.

You could go for something more subtle that suggests doing something sexy.

For example, showers are sexy. You could dress up as something that relates to showering. Some white Geisha make-up, a huge while pillow case would work. Just glue a curly piece of black yarn to the pillow case so they realize you're a bar of soap and not a ghost.

Hey let's not discourage this behaviour.

Go with vampires. vampires are totally sexy. Even elegant forms, like from that movie interview with a vampire...all those women...beautiful.

Maybe I have a thing for vampires though..

http://www.zoogstercostumes.com/landing/sexy-vampire-costumes.php [Broken]

Last edited by a moderator:
BobG said:

For example, showers are sexy. You could dress up as something that relates to showering.

That would indeed be VERY subtle:biggrin:

Somehow I suspect that it would be TOO subtle for most people, it is not like we use our higher brain functions when it comes to deciding what we think is sexy; that is largely done in the "reptilian" part of our brain.

f95toli said:
That would indeed be VERY subtle:biggrin:

Somehow I suspect that it would be TOO subtle for most people, it is not like we use our higher brain functions when it comes to deciding what we think is sexy; that is largely done in the "reptilian" part of our brain.

unless she just was naked and wet... that has to do with showering... or just had a towel wrapped around her... or a bathrobe... these things are prettttty sexy i think

Sorry! said:
unless she just was naked and wet... that has to do with showering... or just had a towel wrapped around her... or a bathrobe... these things are prettttty sexy i think

Indeed, but I am not sure that would be considered subtle:shy:

BobG said:

For example, showers are sexy. You could dress up as something that relates to showering. Some white Geisha make-up, a huge while pillow case would work. Just glue a curly piece of black yarn to the pillow case so they realize you're a bar of soap and not a ghost.

LOL! I love the idea, but, I don't think the curly yarn would qualify as sexy. :yuck:

Moonbear said:
I think it's possible to dress sexy without looking like a prostitute...and actually don't think dressing like a prostitute is all that sexy at all, but maybe that's just me.

Don't worry you're not alone on that.. I'm 22 and a guy and I agree. I think a skirt/dress that's fairly form fitting and comes right below the knee is one of the sexiest things a woman can wear (except for big sweatpants with a spaghetti strap shirt on with their hair thrown back right after they wake up... I think that's the most attractive look for a woman). I find skimpy clothing to be trashy.. It's a major turn off for me.

Kronos5253 said:
Don't worry you're not alone on that.. I'm 22 and a guy and I agree. I think a skirt/dress that's fairly form fitting and comes right below the knee is one of the sexiest things a woman can wear (except for big sweatpants with a spaghetti strap shirt on with their hair thrown back right after they wake up... I think that's the most attractive look for a woman). I find skimpy clothing to be trashy.. It's a major turn off for me.

Agreed! Well the skimpy clothes isnt' a turn off but there's something about that care free relaxed look that is amazingly attractive imo.

BobG said:

For example, showers are sexy. You could dress up as something that relates to showering.
A hair clogged drain?

BobG said:

Evo said:
A hair clogged drain?

Or go to the party as somebody who really needs a shower. Badly. You know, reeking of B.O. and maybe with some mud caked to your hair. Rrrrrrowr, what man can resist such a temptress?

Moonbear said:
:rofl: I don't understand it either. Maybe if you live in FL, but up north, is dang cold for Halloween and I don't know why anyone would want to wear something skimpy and freeze their butt off.

Ooooh... and it's always a joy to see you still dressed like that when you make your hung-over way back home on All-Saints Day.

This holds true for guys too. (If you're the blond Spartan I saw last year last year dragging his sword on the ground... I'm talking to you.)

But if you're hosting the party in your own home, it doesn't matter how cold it is.

Sorry! said:
hahahaha i like the superman costume you posted.

Catwoman was always my favorite.

BobG said:
Just glue a curly piece of black yarn to the pillow case so they realize you're a bar of soap and not a ghost.

Moonbear said:
LOL! I love the idea, but, I don't think the curly yarn would qualify as sexy. :yuck:

I don't know about your friends but around here, a great hue and cry would suddenly be heard:

OH MY GOD THAT'S A GIANT PUBE!

physics girl phd said:
Ooooh... and it's always a joy to see you still dressed like that when you make your hung-over way back home on All-Saints Day.

This holds true for guys too. (If you're the blond Spartan I saw last year last year dragging his sword on the ground... I'm talking to you.)

Nothing like the "walk of shame" heading home the next day when it's obvious you're still in the party clothes from the night before.

1. How do I choose a sexy costume for Halloween?

When choosing a sexy costume for Halloween, it's important to consider your personal style and comfort level. Look for costumes that make you feel confident and highlight your best features. You can also take inspiration from popular culture, such as movies or TV shows, or opt for classic costumes like a witch or vampire with a sexy twist.

2. What are some popular sexy costume ideas for Halloween?

Some popular sexy costume ideas for Halloween include a sexy nurse, a seductive catwoman, a sultry pirate, or a provocative police officer. Other options could be a sexy superhero, a sexy devil or angel, or a sexy version of a fairytale character like Little Red Riding Hood or Cinderella.

3. How can I make a DIY sexy costume for Halloween?

If you want to make your own sexy costume for Halloween, you can start by finding a base piece, such as a little black dress or a corset. Then, add accessories such as fishnet stockings, high heels, or a statement necklace to amp up the sex appeal. You can also get creative with makeup and hair to complete your DIY sexy costume.

4. Are there any sexy costumes that are appropriate for work or family-friendly events?

Yes, there are plenty of sexy costumes that are appropriate for work or family-friendly events. You can opt for a character from a children's movie or TV show, such as a sexy Disney princess or a sexy superhero. Just make sure to choose a costume that is tasteful and not overly revealing.

5. How can I feel confident wearing a sexy costume for Halloween?

To feel confident wearing a sexy costume for Halloween, it's important to remember that you are in control of your own body and can choose what makes you comfortable. Also, remember that Halloween is a time to have fun and be whoever you want to be. If you feel good in your costume, it will show and you will radiate confidence.