Website featuring maths formulas

• Thread starter duke1527
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Formulas
In summary, a website featuring maths formulas is a valuable resource for anyone studying or interested in mathematics. It offers a variety of resources such as explanations, practice problems, and interactive tools. While many of these websites are free to use, some may require a subscription or payment. It is important to verify the accuracy of the information found on these websites, but many source their information from reputable sources.
duke1527
I have just found a new website featuring maths formulas, physics formulas, chemistry formulas. The site is www.eformulae.com[/URL]. A must Visit site o:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Mathematics news on Phys.org
Its definition of the restitution coefficient in the conservation of momentum section is a rather dumb way to write the numer -1.

Thank you for sharing this website with us! As a math enthusiast, I am always on the lookout for reliable and comprehensive resources for formulas. I will definitely check out eformulae.com and see what it has to offer. It's great to know that they also cover physics and chemistry formulas, making it a one-stop shop for all three subjects. I appreciate the recommendation and I'm sure many others will find this site useful as well. Thanks again!

1. What is a website featuring maths formulas?

A website featuring maths formulas is a website that focuses on providing information and resources related to mathematical formulas. It may include topics such as algebra, geometry, calculus, statistics, and more.

2. Who can benefit from a website featuring maths formulas?

Anyone who is studying or interested in mathematics can benefit from a website featuring maths formulas. This can include students, teachers, researchers, and professionals in various fields that use mathematical concepts.

3. What types of resources can be found on a website featuring maths formulas?

A website featuring maths formulas may include a variety of resources such as explanations of formulas, practice problems, interactive tools, videos, and links to other helpful websites. Some websites may also offer forums or communities for users to discuss and share their knowledge.

4. Are these websites free to use?

Many websites featuring maths formulas are free to use, but some may require a subscription or payment for access to certain resources. It is important to read the website's terms of use or contact the owner for more information.

5. Can I trust the accuracy of the formulas on these websites?

It is always important to verify the accuracy of information found on any website, including those featuring maths formulas. However, many websites source their information from reputable textbooks, professors, or other reliable sources. It is always a good idea to double check with multiple sources to ensure accuracy.