Query on Missing Physics Animations Website

• Thread starter rsk
  • Start date
In summary, the individual was looking to inquire about the availability of a previously used educational website with physics animations in the Learning Materials thread. However, they did not have permission to post in that thread and did not want to disrupt someone else's query. They were advised to try posting in the academic guidance forum or sending a private message to a mentor for assistance.
rsk
I wanted to post a query in the Learning Materials thread about an educational website fwith physics animations I used to use, but which appears to have disappeared or moved. I just want to know if anyone knows whether the resources are available elsewhere.

Unfortunately I apparently don't have permission to post there - and since the rules forbid hijacking of threads I don't want to tag it on to the end of someone else's query.

Any suggestions?

Physics news on Phys.org
rsk said:
I wanted to post a query in the Learning Materials thread about an educational website fwith physics animations I used to use, but which appears to have disappeared or moved. I just want to know if anyone knows whether the resources are available elsewhere.

Unfortunately I apparently don't have permission to post there - and since the rules forbid hijacking of threads I don't want to tag it on to the end of someone else's query.

Any suggestions?

It might be worth trying to post it in the academic guidance forum.If that don't work try sending a pm to one of the mentors.

1. What is the purpose of the Missing Physics Animations Website?

The Missing Physics Animations Website is a platform for users to request and access animations for various physics concepts. It aims to provide a visual aid for students and educators to better understand and learn complex physics concepts.

2. How can I request a missing animation on the website?

To request a missing animation, simply go to the "Request Animation" page on the website and fill out the form with the necessary information such as the topic, description, and any specific details you would like to see in the animation.

3. Are the animations on the website scientifically accurate?

Yes, the animations on the website are created by a team of qualified scientists and educators to ensure accuracy and relevance to the topic. However, if you notice any discrepancies, please feel free to report them to us.

4. Can I use the animations on the website for educational purposes?

Yes, the animations on the website are free to use for educational purposes. However, please make sure to properly credit the website and/or the creator of the animation.

5. How often are new animations added to the website?

New animations are added to the website on a regular basis. However, the frequency may vary depending on the number of requests and the complexity of the animations. You can also follow us on social media to stay updated on new additions to the website.