Are you ready for a hilarious cat video?

• Thread starter Ivan Seeking
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation revolves around the topic of cats and their endearing, mischievous behavior. The participants discuss funny cat videos and share their own experiences with cats wandering into their homes and interrupting daily activities. A birthday card featuring a comical cat is also mentioned.
Physics news on Phys.org
:rofl: Cats are wonderful!

:rofl: that was fun.

This morning I had a cat snooping around in my house, they just walk in when you leave the door open.

Sometimes when I'm sitting on the couch I'll suddenly hear the noise of a cat taking a flight over the wooden floor.. when it finds out he's not alone :rolleyes: then when I look over, I can just see a tail disappearing through the door.. or when I'm cooking they'll pop their head around the corner to see what's going on in the kitchen, that's usually when their boss will call them to immediately come down and stop harrassing people :rofl:

A birthday card from many years ago. I thought this was a classic!

http://img106.echo.cx/img106/2262/kitty18vf.jpg

OPEN THE COVER

http://img106.echo.cx/img106/2584/kitty24ts.jpg

1. What is "A must see for cat lovers" about?

"A must see for cat lovers" is a documentary film that explores the lives of cats and their impact on human society. It delves into the history of domesticated cats, their behavior and characteristics, and the bond between cats and their owners.

2. Who created "A must see for cat lovers"?

The film was created by a team of cat experts, including veterinarians, cat behaviorists, and filmmakers. It is a collaboration between various experts in the field of feline studies.

3. Is "A must see for cat lovers" suitable for all ages?

Yes, the film is appropriate for all ages. It is educational and entertaining for both children and adults who love cats.

4. Where can I watch "A must see for cat lovers"?

The film is available for streaming on various platforms, such as Netflix, Amazon Prime, and Hulu. It may also be available for purchase or rental on DVD or Blu-ray.

5. Can I learn anything new from "A must see for cat lovers" if I am already a cat owner?

Yes, the film offers in-depth insights into the world of cats that may even surprise experienced cat owners. It covers topics such as cat communication, instincts, and evolution, providing a deeper understanding of our feline friends.