Can anybody help me?I cannot get into facebook because I keep

• Thread starter grzz
  • Start date
In summary, if you are having trouble accessing your Facebook account, you can try resetting your password, using the "Trusted Contacts" feature, or contacting Facebook support for help. If your account has been hacked, you should change your password and secure your account, and report it to Facebook's support team for assistance. You can also ask for help from friends or family members who are familiar with your account.
grzz
Can anybody help me?

I cannot get into facebook because I keep getting 'error on page' on facebook .

Thanks for any help.

Physics news on Phys.org

Perhaps you should contact facebook.

TheStatutoryApe said:
Perhaps you should contact facebook.
+1.0

1. Can anybody help me get into my Facebook account?

Yes, there are a few steps you can take to try and regain access to your Facebook account. First, try resetting your password by clicking on the "Forgot Password" link on the login page. If that doesn't work, you can also try using the "Trusted Contacts" feature to get help from friends to recover your account. Additionally, you can contact Facebook's support team for further assistance.

2. Why can't I access my Facebook account?

There could be a few reasons why you are having trouble accessing your Facebook account. It could be due to a forgotten password, an issue with your internet connection, or your account may have been disabled for violating Facebook's terms of service. It is best to try some troubleshooting steps and contact Facebook support if you are still unable to access your account.

3. How do I recover my Facebook account without a phone number or email?

If you no longer have access to the phone number or email associated with your Facebook account, you can still try to recover it by using the "Identify Your Account" feature. This will ask you to provide information such as your name, date of birth, and friends on your Facebook account to verify your identity and regain access to your account.

4. What should I do if my Facebook account is hacked?

If you suspect that your Facebook account has been hacked, you should immediately change your password and secure your account by enabling two-factor authentication. You should also review your account activity and remove any suspicious activity or posts. If you are unable to access your account, you can report it to Facebook's support team for assistance.

5. Can someone else help me access my Facebook account?

Yes, you can ask for help from friends or family members who are familiar with your Facebook account. They can try to reset your password or use the "Trusted Contacts" feature to help you regain access. You can also contact Facebook support for further assistance.