Collection of Lame Jokes

• Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Jokes
In summary: It's a humor that relies on absurdity and unexpectedness. It's not for everyone.Not a fan of surrealism, I take it?In summary, surrealism is an art form that relies on absurdity and unexpectedness, often producing incongruous imagery or effects. It may not be appreciated by everyone, but for those who do, it can be quite humorous.
  • #2,591
Borek said:

:rofl:Hahahaha! I so remember this from the other day. Various radio stations have been copying it. Glad you could find the original and share it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
  • #2,592
peter-mueller-the-tooth-ferret-new-yorker-cartoon.jpg

• #2,593
https://scontent-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc1/t1.0-9/1002028_460069430782116_1016006956_n.jpg​

• #2,594
Borek said:
Ships in bottles are made by retired gynecologists.
Oh yuk. You just made me wonder what retired proctologists do... (?)

• #2,595
http://cdn.themetapicture.com/media/funny-sign-closed-short-staff.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • #2,596
tumblr_mis7vj7ApX1qdsldwo1_1280.jpg

I kind of think it's so cute. :biggrin:

• #2,597
What did one fish say to the other? If you keep your mouth closed you will not get caught.

• #2,598
What lights up a football stadium?
A football match.

• #2,599
uploadfromtaptalk1402839884789.jpg

• #2,600
http://www.gagful.com/uploads/2011_11/1320688553_Batman_is_too_busy_with_the_World_Cup_gag.jpg

• #2,601
jmneutr0nn3 said:
What did one fish say to the other? If you keep your mouth closed you will not get caught.
And what did the fish say when it hit the wall?
Dam!

Last edited:
  • #2,602
Adjoint said:
And what did the fish say when it hit the wall?
Dam!

LoL. Here's another lame joke about anteaters:

Why don't anteaters get sick? Because they're full of anty-bodies.

• #2,603
How many combinations of "u" Pokemon are there from a set of "i" Pokemon?

• #2,604
jmneutr0nn3 said:
LoL. Here's another lame joke about anteaters:

Why don't anteaters get sick? Because they're full of anty-bodies.

:rofl::rofl:

• #2,605
collinsmark said:
:rofl::rofl:

Finally, you thought that this joke was funny. Was it really?
Another one:
Why did the chicken cross the road? To get to the other side!

• #2,606
Two drums and a cymbal fall off a truck. Badum TSSS

Likes 1 person
  • #2,607
What's Bruce Lee's favorite drink?

Wataaaaaah!

• #2,608
Today's Jokes

A couple, both age 78, went to a sex therapist's office. The doctor asked, "What can I do for you?"
The man said, "Will you watch us have sex?"
The doctor looked puzzled, but agreed.
When the couple finished, the doctor said, "There's nothing wrong with the way you have sex," and charged them $50.
This happened several weeks in a row. The couple would make an appointment, have sex with no problems, pay the doctor, then leave.
Finally, the doctor asked, "Just exactly what are you trying to find out?"
"We're not trying to find out anything," the husband replied.
"She's married and we can't go to her house. I'm married and we can't go to my house. The Holiday Inn charges $90. The Hilton charges $108. We do it here for $50...and I get $43 back from Medicare..

-------------------------------------

There is a real shortage of ammunition at the moment in the UK but this morning I lucked in and managed to find a local Gun Shops where I was able to buy several cases of ammo. On the way home I stopped at the petrol (gas) station where a drop-dead gorgeous blonde was filling up her car at the next pump. She looked at the ammo in the back of my Land Rover and said in a very sexy voice, "I'm a big believer in barter, Big Guy...Would you be interested in trading sex for ammo?" So, I thought about it for a few seconds and then I asked, "What kinda ammo you got?"

cheers
Dave

• #2,609
dkotschessaa said:
What's Bruce Lee's favorite drink?

Wataaaaaah!
Wasn't that his favorite verbal expression before and during fight? I notice that in some of his films.

• #2,610
Black and white on 16 wheels. What's this?

This zebra on roller skates.

• #2,611
What's small, red and knocks on the window?

A baby in the oven.

• #2,612
A lame joke about octopus: How many tickles does it take to make an octopus laugh? Ten- Tickles!

• #2,613
Back in Calculus 1, someone asked the professor what his favorite math joke was. He said, "Let epsilon be less than zero."

• #2,614
Nick O said:
Back in Calculus 1, someone asked the professor what his favorite math joke was. He said, "Let epsilon be less than zero."

After two semesters of analysis, reading this hurts my brain!

• #2,615
I've been cleaning up my inbox. This one isn't really topical anymore, but during the whole "CERN results suggest neutrinos may be superluminal" thing, I got the following email exchange:

Friend 1: The barman says "Get out! We respect the laws of causality in here!" Then a neutrino walks into the bar.
Friend 2: Friend 1, have you thought of making a joke about the superluminal neutrinos?
Friend 1: I feel like making up a joke. Does anyone have any ideas?

• #2,616
Another lame joke to share: What do prisoners use to call each other? Cellphones!

• #2,617
Nothing like a good super sex joke.
What? You will have the soup!

• #2,618
What if, the last line, of the last book of Harry Potter was, "And then Harry woke up, in the cupboard under the stairs."

• #2,619
Why don't you ever shower with a Pokemon? -Because it will Pikachu! (Peek At You)

• #2,620
johnqwertyful said:
How many combinations of "u" Pokemon are there from a set of "i" Pokemon?

I like this one.

• #2,621
One of Polish publishing houses specializing in linguistics offers "Klingon for beginners" with "recordings by native speakers".

• #2,622

• #2,623
https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/t1.0-9/10462800_573460759424893_7457467475562386534_n.jpg

• #2,624
Math Is Hard said:
Mahatma Gandhi, as you know, walked barefoot most of the time, which produced an impressive set of callouses on his feet. He also ate very little, which made him rather frail and with his odd diet, he suffered from bad breath.
This made him ... A super calloused fragile mystic hexed by halitosis.

Wow... did Gandhi really suffered from halitosis and calluses on his feet in real life?

Another lame joke to add:
A photon checks into a hotel and is asked if he needs any help with his luggage.
“No thanks, I’m traveling light.”

• #2,625
Changing my diet has helped me become regular; I now evacuate at 7a.m every day. Unfortunately, I wake up at 8 .

Likes Wrichik Basu